Hello

FlowerDxmon

Hello, I've just recently joined the FE Fanbase. I've started playing Awakening a couple of days ago and I really enjoy my experience so far and I can't wait to try Fates and Echoes these games seem so cool, but That's all I honestly know at this moment I hope to meet people who are willing to talk and chat with me about so many games either it being FE or something else. I just hope I can get along with you all here. 

Oh by the by I'm a very shy, yet cheerful person, so I take a little time warming up to people and I have a vast extension of other Fanbase like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Bravely games, Persona, Mass effect(Just started playing ME2 like 5 days ago) , Zero escape, and so many more just gotta chat with me :)I hope you we all will make great friends.

Edited by FlowerDxmon
Felt short

Just now, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, FlowerDxmon!

What is your first and/or favorite Fire Emblem?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

My first was the Wii game but I never really remember it well so I say Awakening. I like Kamui/Corrin so I feel like Fates may be my favorite though 

• 2 weeks later...