Need some help roleplaying with a personality of a character in FE for a TRPG

So for a TRPG session I wanted to play a murderous character for a group I want to join a game with. I use Fire Emblem characters a lot for many personalities of my Player characters, but this time, I want to see if I can use the personality of Peri for a character I want to use.

So uh, for those less informed, Peri is a Cavalier who is featured in Fire Emblem Fates. Er... how shall I describe her...?

Uh, bloodthirsty, very much so. I'll just give a wikia page Here.

So my goal here is to learn how to successfully nail roleplaying someone with her personality. I tend to do this for a lot of characters I make to play as for a TRPG session, but this is the one time I am at a loss on how to convey a murderous personality while still staying gleefully child-like.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Peri's personality is that she doesn't care if someone she doesn't know is dead or that she killed them. She has fun that way. She acts like a child in anything not involving murdering servants or battles, and cook i think. Sorry that im not that much help.