Fire Emblem: Of Pervol's Will

Bronze

Good day, my favorite fan base of all games. Today, I present you a role play that not only tests your wisdom in choice  making, but also reveals your morals on conflicts ( your character's morals)! 

The basic plot: Long ago, the world was what is considered a utopia in the present day. Veggies and fruit grew copiously, predators practicality did not exist, and humans did not lift a finger in order to survive as everything they needed was a arm's length away. There were no wars or no conflicts, but one being, named Pervol (ie the Dragon of Absolute Will) saw little to no reason in existence. Everything was given to everything and as a result, every creature just sat on their rears and waited for death. There was no ambition, desire, or evolution. In his divine eyes, if the universe just stopped existing suddenly, there would be no difference.

So, it was then he decided to install the feeling of terror and fear within the humans because with desperation comes greatness. He burned  the vegetations to a smoldering crisp, boiled away most of the rivers and seas with his roar, and slain billions of animals, humans and beasts alike, to leave a world of struggles and hardships. Pervol looked at the cowering remains of the humans and frowned. This squabbling, crying mess is not what  he wanted to see. Pervol wanted the humans to begin in creation and evolution so they may stand up to him with fire in their eyes. He wanted to make the humans warriors! 

The last action he commited, before returning to his realm where he awaits a challenger, is forging weapons out of his supurior existence. Blades and magic capable of hurting him was thrown into his victim's hands. Who will inherit it when he is confronted? He cares not; for now, he waits and slumbers.

Human society had to adapt to the wastelands that the dragon made the world into. They became starved and withered out, dying off to leave the geniuses behind since only they survive in harsh times. Now, castles, blades, and violence defines the human way in most countries of the world. They march against each other to secure enough supplies and land so that one may lead an army for vengeance against Pervol.

Rules: 

For now, two characters for each member. I might raise it or lower it down to one later. I'm not sure yet. 

We are going to be using awakening's stat system and growth rates.

Each character gets a personal skill at the start AND a personal master's skill when they reach lv 20 on a 3rd tier class! Exciting, huh!?

Death System: 

This is not at ALL straight up just casual or classic. Rather or not your character dies is depended on the damage he takes past zero. This is also effected by the luck stat.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 

Personality: I don't care too much about this one in terms of content. I prefer to you guys express this slot during the rp rather just dumping it on the forum. That said, I will appreciate it if you are indeed descriptive in this field.

Boon: Basically, this is the stat that your character have an affinity for; his talent or stat that will be higher than others in terms of growth rates.

Bane: This is the opposite of Boon

Appearance: HERE is where I actually care about the amount of content. You guys don't have to get poetic on me, just give me the juicy details on what your  character look like! 

ANOTHER OPTION, I do infact have physical traits within the world depending on location. If you want to wait until we get to that part, just say so. 

Still though, just include generic info and traits like small, handsome, pretty and all that if this is your option.

Once I approve this forum, I will reach out to you through PM so we can move on to the stats, backstory, and world layout plus more. 

Please make sure to have google docs. This is where most of the magic will happen!

Edited by Bronze
Updating rules and additions to the roleplay

You don't seem to be very experienced at doing RPGs, especially not stat ones. Your rules are vague and not very concise. You only have a vague backstory. Do you have a character for yourself? Do you have a more in-depth, step by step plot ready to follow? Or is this just the general idea of your RPG? I think you may have fallen into many pitfalls inexperienced RP makers have, and on a site that isn't as forgiving about it, no less. Believe me, I'm not just talking out of my ass: I've done this several times, and each time, I've let it fall through after the first arc. If you have the drive to do, then do it, but if you made this up in a matter of minutes versus planning for anywhere from days to months, it won't end well for you. You really have to flesh out what your world is like, and not just run with a concept. I might join it if you do some fleshing out and add a lot of specific details, but as it stands right now, I don't want to see someone repeat the mistakes I did.

I understand. I'll take more thought on things here and there from now on. Please stay put, I'll have the world and a more clear story in about... maybe an hour or three?

Edited by Bronze
deleted a spoiler that I added by accident

Name: Yuelia Solnaris

Personality: Yuelia definitely is a more silent type of character. Not because she dislikes people, she's just more or less a somewhat timid sort of girl. If you manage to get around her innate introversion, she's definitely going to try and be a little possessive considering she doesn't have many friends.

Boon: Magic

Bane: Strength

Appearance: Yuelia stands somewhat short at only 5'2, and is definitely on the incredibly scrawny side with pale skin. She keeps her entire form covered up with an uninteresting blue cloak, especially her head. Her face remains visible, with surprisingly vibrant and light blue eyes almost like ice, and a scar that's just barely visible beneath a black hairline. Evidently it's long considering a few strands usually poke out through the hole and reach down to her stomach, though.

Name: Peter Itanis

Personality: A brash young man who tends to talk himself into trouble. Never quits an argument of his own volition and will never admit he's wrong. Not to anyone's face, at any rate. Oddly skilled at dancing, not that anyone ever wants to with him. Will also never admit how lonely he really is.

Boon: Skill

Bane: Defense

Appearance: Peter is a thin man who stands at 5' 7" tall. Has short, messy brown hair that slightly covers a scarlet headband he is never seen without. Looks better with unkept hair anyway. Wears a green tunic, grey pants, and brown boots. Also wears a necklace that he refuses to tell the origin of. It's not ornate or anything, but it does have a little charm on it. Has green eyes and a serious-but-not-TOO-serious look in them.

Name: Xavier Eversong

Personality: Due to a harsh upbringing, Xavier is usually shown as deadpan and emotionless.  He actually has secret musical talent, and gets extremely embarrassed when anyone catches him practicing piano.  He is very shy around women.  

Boon: Speed

Bane: Skill

Appearance: Xavier's height is pretty average, standing at 5' 6".  He has spiky pale purple hair that reaches his shoulders.  One key feature of him is that he has a black eyepatch covering his right eye, due to a severe injury as a child.  Part of the scar can be visible under the eyepatch.  He has pale skin, with red eyes that are usually locked in a bored expression.  He wears a black shirt that is supposed to resemble armor, with black armor-like pants as well.  He has a dark blue cape and dark grey boots.

Ima drop two characters from a long dead Tellius rp here.

Spoiler
Name:Arietta ----
personality:  Calm and quiet. She comes off as fairly rude due to her lack of social skills. She has a large sense of pride. She can be fairly pessimistic and sees the world as cruel and evil, although as much as she insists she dislikes people, she does enjoy being with others. If you get beyond this you'll find a caring person. She can act very motherly to her friends and she treats them almost like children, probably because she knows she'll never have her own. She likes to sing people to sleep in a motherly way

.Appearance. She wears a modified maids dress so it can be better used for fighting, the dress was made slightly shorter and she wears pants under to prevent the obvious actions some person would eventually make, the upper arm has dark black armour that almost blends in, and lastly the chest has light armour on the inside, making her chest appear larger as a side effect. Her hair is short and lavender, and is well kept. Her eyes are as grey as the moon and resembles her fathers.

Boon:Def?

Bane: Lck

and to add this

Class in mind: Manakete

Spoiler

Name: Dante

Personality: He is a surprisingly coarse young man, who is generally seen as rude or non caring. If given a order from someone he doesn't deem as "worthy" he'll respond with a "f*** you* and leave. He has a strong desire to learn more, but is not a strong reader, and will try to preserve any book he may come across. He is a trickster and will Try to be sneaky in most cases. Preferring to not do things by the book. Despite this he is just a tinge lonely and treats his friends in high regard due to this

Appearance: Dante is a man of a slightly below average build. His height stands at 5'4  which for his family is short. His eyes and hair are a blood red . His clothes consist of a light chain mail vest, a brown cloak, and brown pants.

Boom: Mag

bane: defence 

Preferred class(Technically a unique line):

Dark Mage(Awakening style)-->Dark sage(Tellius)--->Arch sage(Dark Mage version)

Edited by Mamukoot