Playing though.... again, need an outside opinion

Achiever

So playing through Fate's again since I beat Echoes and have nothing to do again, to keep things interesting I like to change who I marry and what class I should use (I try to only use a class once to keep things from getting to boring) , this time around I think I may marry Selena but have no idea what class would be fun but also compliment her stat's, I was thinking Blacksmith but not sure if it's any good and i'm also trying to still have access to Swords for the Yato but it doesn't really matter, so if you have any recommendations on what I should do please voice your opinions and recommendations for what Class I should try.

P.S I have already played through the game as a Sniper,Paladin,Master Ninja, Grandmaster, Lodestar, Hoshido Noble, and Nohr Noble 

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Achiever
Grammar

Try +Str-luck.

If you are still thinking on marry Selena you can choose as second class swordmaster or lance fighter, She will get good offensive skills:

Swordmaster: vantage,astra and swordfaire.

Spearmaster line: rend heaven, lancefaire(in case you make her falcon knight) seal defense.