So I just finished the game including Thabes, so proud of myself. Took a little bit of grinding and finally did it, my final party was alm, celica, mathilda, delthea, faye, python, est, clair, and a lopped x3 Dread fighter gray and saber. Surprisingly enough it was saber who landed the final blow on grima. Loved the game and everything in it. Never realized how good python was cause I don't really use archers much.

5 hours ago, KongDude said:

Was your Python blessed or something? Like most people, mine was outshined by almost everyone else.

No far from it he was just that extra touch I needed because even though saber and gray were bad with res he really picked it up for them when it came to the mages. What with picking them off long rage, that way I didnt have to cut it close and they were able to pick off other units.

Oh wow, I actually just finished the Thabes Labyrinth today with a DF looped Bow Knight!Jesse, DF looped DF Gray, Harrier God!Thwomptria, standard Mathilda, standard Tatiana, reclassed Saint!Faye, standard Valbar, standard Mae, and Alm and Celica.  It was Alm who landed the final blow on "The Creation" (does anyone on this board not know who he is?), but my supremely buffed Catria and Jesse were the ones who did most of the damage to him.  I didn't know if I needed to have Alm land the final blow or not, but by the time I got to him I had, like, two resets available and really didn't wanna lose someone and have to do everything all over.

My Python wasn't really all that great.  He was already neck and neck with Tobin, but then I had a DF looped Atlas (and then later Jesse) reclassed to Bow Knight, and obviously they vastly outperformed all natural archers.  Though I had a really hard time deciding between Mathilda, Zeke, and Conrad because they were all about neck and neck and I pretty much liked all of them.  I would've loved to bring Clair along, but I only had room for one pega pony, and Catria took precedence.