Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

The hit gacha game for the Fate series is finally out in English, thought I'd make a topic for discussion and such for it.

Fate/Grand Order U.S Site

Facebook Page

Twitter

Let's all have a fun time and share friend codes and discuss the game.

May your rolls be free of black keys and may we all get good rolls.

Discussion for all versions can take place here.

Edited by Sophie

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started already, seems like it'll keep my attention. 

ID: 212,096,402

Now I just hope I can get my 3 Kingdoms bozos I notice Zhuge Liang is a 5* 

Edited by Jedi

ID: 052,549,303
(notify me or something if you add me sinceI tend to throw out a lot of invites)

On a quest for Jeannes

16 minutes ago, Yuki said:

ID: 052,549,303
(notify me or something if you add me sinceI tend to throw out a lot of invites)

On a quest for Jeannes

Sent a request.

1 minute ago, MediocreLee said:

I only had to reroll once to get Emiya so I'm happy. If only I can transfer the Servants I had in my JP account to this one. xP

There's going to be an event soon where you can literally just get EMIYA or any other 4* for free once lol

10 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Sent a request.

Thanks fam, accepting it once I finish these dragons

Just now, Yuki said:

There's going to be an event soon where you can literally just get EMIYA or any other 4* for free once lol

I know, that gives me the perfect Lv. 2 Noble Phantasm fodder for him. xP

I only rerolled twice, because the first time I've played I got 2 Cu Chulainns. Then in the second roll I got better units (but I lost Tamamo Cat, rip), only to roll 3 Cu Chulainns the second time I mass summoned. Is he the game's Odin or something?

So far, it looks fun. My only problem is that it drags a lot, and since I know Fate's lore the self exposition is very boring.

Blessed image:

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1498508369632.jpg

7 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I only rerolled twice, because the first time I've played I got 2 Cu Chulainns. Then in the second roll I got better units (but I lost Tamamo Cat, rip), only to roll 3 Cu Chulainns the second time I mass summoned. Is he the game's Odin or something?

So far, it looks fun. My only problem is that it drags a lot, and since I know Fate's lore the self exposition is very boring.

The Cu's (all of them to varying degrees) are some of the best units in the game. They can survive a lotta stuff.

and yeah, the first few chapters are pretty meh, but the later ones get way better.

10 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

Also, as someone who has played the JP version for over a year now, I'd be happy to give any advice to any new players. (Or just use the FGO reddit)

The 4 I pulled from the free pull was Le Chevalier d'Eon, is she solid? she seems pretty good.

Got Vlad and Marie.

9 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

Blessed image:

Reveal hidden contents

FB_IMG_1498508369632.jpg

The Cu's (all of them to varying degrees) are some of the best units in the game. They can survive a lotta stuff.

and yeah, the first few chapters are pretty meh, but the later ones get way better.

Lmao, the memes coming from the TL are amazing. Also you have really good taste

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

The 4 I pulled from the free pull was Le Chevalier d'Eon, is she solid? she seems pretty good.

d'Eon's pretty good, yeah. Her main thing is tanking but it'll be a while for her to reach true tank potential because her best skill unlocks on her third ascension.

And a word to everyone, don't forget to create your transfer number. It's the only thing that'll let you get back into your account if you get a new phone or something.

7 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

d'Eon's pretty good, yeah. Her main thing is tanking but it'll be a while for her to reach true tank potential because her best skill unlocks on her third ascension.

Good to hear, I just hope certain favs of mine (be it historical or Fate wise) are good :P: Like Medusa (who I see is a 3*) 

That picture is the sole reason why I am doubting if I am going to pick EMIYA or not when that magical event that allows me to pick a 4* happens.

I'm still on the part where Lima IV Mage!Cu assists the main party, so I guess I still have plenty of ground to cover. I swear I am a Cu Chulainn magnet, for better or worse.

My power level User ID is 420,218,475, by the way.

Also, some questions: My character levels up, but the Servants don't. Am I doing something wrong or do they only level up through items? How exactly do units on the support side help? Is Mash worth leveling up at all?

Edited by Rapier

1 hour ago, Rapier said:

That picture is the sole reason why I am doubting if I am going to pick EMIYA or not when that magical event that allows me to pick a 4* happens.

I'm still on the part where Lima IV Mage!Cu assists the main party, so I guess I still have plenty of ground to cover. I swear I am a Cu Chulainn magnet, for better or worse.

My power level User ID is 420,218,475, by the way.

Also, some questions: My character levels up, but the Servants don't. Am I doing something wrong or do they only level up through items? How exactly do units on the support side help? Is Mash worth leveling up at all?

OKAY SO

Servants level up. They have/get "embers."  Go to menu, enhance, and then servant. Choose a servant, then pump in the blowing star/gem looking things and they level up. Units on the support side help because they can typically be stronger and things you don't use. Mash is complicated. She is good wtih buffs but falls off the wagon due to the fact she ascends as you press through the story.

29 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Is it a good idea to feed Servants copies of other Servants that you have when there are plenty of them (sorry Cu)?

You can liquidize Servants and give them an NP boost.