Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The REAL last quest was even worse, and definitely not worth the AP, headache, or medals I got.

That being said, I'm done with this event.  Don't have the patience for the Crystallized Lore, but snagged just about every other ascension material.

On 8/2/2017 at 4:43 PM, Sekki said:

My Id is 082,416,051 ADD pls i have a nice team supp 

Bunch of people here also posted their friend IDs.  Feel free to add them, too!

('cept me, since it looks like we have a fair bit in common)

https://twitter.com/fatego_usa/status/896097737929744384

Heyo Masters. We got an event incoming. Get your quartz ready if you want 5 star rip-off Euryale, I mean, Artemis and Orion!

Now if you excuse me, I'll be farming the JP version's summer event.

Edited by Midori Mage

Sitting on a pile of quartz?  Check.

Interested?  Nope.  Still heart Robin Hood.  May grab Emiya if he ever goes on special or something, but I've been doing fine with a lone archer.

This event annoys me already. ;/

Event CE is on d'Eon, because the most efficient grinding is the 5 AP one. . .and it shouldn't matter who the support is on that map, as long as they're at a decent level!

Also did a YOLO pull for CEs, and got the one that gives +2 dumplings (and no new Servants, thank goodness).  Not particularly impressed with it, but the more dumplings I can get, the better.

Hassan just became my first unit to hit max ascension. And he has his NP5 too!

I've been trying to limit my rolls until at least next year, but I did just one at least for this event. Got Prisma Cosmos, Be Elegant, Projection, and NP2 Hood all in one neat little package.

No regrets.

Dango farming's been pretty easy-going, just been watching streams and the like while spamming 5 AP. I'll be moving back to college tomorrow though, so I won't have a lot of time to farm. I guess I'll just go for Hearts in the 30 AP node to burn AP faster for the day. 

Also, I got enough archer monuments to 4th ascend Emiya, which I'm pretty happy about :D which now makes four max ascended units (others being Saber Alter, Hassan, and Medusa)! I'm really starting to feel like I'm making progress with this account!

RIght now I'm farming dumplings for those Fou cards and lanterns for Ushiwakamaru(and Nero) because apparently the next area has a boss that dunks the knight classes. And berserkers but they're dunked by everyone who who isn't Mash. But I'm more concerned about what the next event will be, anyone who plays the Japanese version know or remember what came after the Moon Festival?

10 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

If we're not including story campaigns being added, next event is probably Halloween..  And if not that then maybe the Honnouji event.  But this is just my guess and I'm not entirely sure.

Seems likely. If I were to hazard a guess;

September- Okeanos
October- Halloween
November- GudaGuda
December- London/Christmas

I ended up getting some monuments from the shop and spent some summoning tickets to see if I'd get something cool. 3 tickets later, I ended up with a Dragon's Meridian, Carmilla and Orion. Not bad at all. 

Screw. Those. Dumplings.

I emptied out every last monument, though.  Can't max the craft essence, but that's okay, Koujiro understands.

Now to actually ascend a few people.  Time to spam ember missions again!

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Screw. Those. Dumplings.

I emptied out every last monument, though.  Can't max the craft essence, but that's okay, Koujiro understands.

Now to actually ascend a few people.  Time to spam ember missions again!

5 AP is bad civilisation...

Same. I managed to get every monument and a few of the Fou's, so I'm happy.

Now we wait for Okeanos.

Apparently at Crunchyroll Con, Aniplex revealed that Okeanos and Kintoki are coming Soon(TM).  They also said that before they release events like Guda Guda Honnouji and SE.RA.PH they want the source material to be available.  So Guda Guda Honnouji will likely be pushed back until we've gotten a full official English release of the Fate/Guda Guda Order web comic.  This also means that there is renewed hope for an English release of Fate/EXTRA CCC.