Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 minute ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

For as much flak as Stheno gets, she actually has average stats for a 4* assassin (for comparison, Shiki has about 100 less attack and HP, Carmilla has 300-ish more attack for about 1k less HP).  Her main issue is her NP, I think.

Other than that, Irisviel, Quetzacoatl, Ishtar, Pavarti, Ereshikigal, Passionlip and Meltryllis are all gold servants that have various levels of the same skill.  It's not really that big of a deal though, as it's just Divinity combined with Magic Resistance in one skill.

Spoiler

please tell me Quetzacoatl is good because that art looks damn good.

I'm fully expecting to get spooked by stheno someday. When that happens I'll just get her bond level up for SQ and that's it. Mata Hari does her niche better anyways

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Czarpy said:
  Hide contents

please tell me Quetzacoatl is good because that art looks damn good.

I'm fully expecting to get spooked by stheno someday. When that happens I'll just get her bond level up for SQ and that's it. Mata Hari does her niche better anyways

Mata Hari can't double charisma divine servants like Stheno can after her SQ.  Mata Hari also can't stall quite as well, but her Skill seal from her SQ can come in handy sometimes.

Spoiler

She's decent enough.  She fits well with the Buster meme meta at least, and has Charisma and OK survivability.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

8 minutes ago, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm fully expecting another five copies of Boudica.  She won't leave me alone!

10 hours ago, Czarpy said:

How good is ozymandias? I will probably roll for him since he's an arts rider. 

Buster Rider, you mean.

Ozymandios is regarded as the best 5* Rider in the game alongside Mexican Wrestling Goddess and pairs very well with other user of Imperial Privilege like Nero.
Hans Dio Andersen appreciates him as well since it makes buff stacking more feasible.

6 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Ugh do we get a decent arts Lancer?

Li Shuwen.

---

Scathach Interlude will make her finally the Godslayer ... until Merlin comes out and makes Quick Teams pointless.

4 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Buster Rider, you mean.

Ozymandios is regarded as the best 5* Rider in the game alongside Mexican Wrestling Goddess and pairs very well with other user of Imperial Privilege like Nero.
Hans Dio Andersen appreciates him as well since it makes buff stacking more feasible.

Li Shuwen.

---

Scathach Interlude will make her finally the Godslayer ... until Merlin comes out and makes Quick Teams pointless.

Spoiler

Hans getting buff stacking guarenteed makes him a really viable grail target, right?

ozymandias sounds fun. shame he's gonna come out close to the dang summer event.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

2030? what's that? :P:

All my gacha luck goes straight to servants. I think the last 5* CE I got was a limited zero back in december.

do we ever get a servant that can use the "goddess core" passive that euryale has, but with actual gold stats? 

man buster team servants never seem to pop up at my chaldea. If my trend of getting homicidical women continues, I might even grab Pent-whatshername. Idk if she's any good, but the Illiad remains almost untapped by DW with the exception of Achilles, Hector, and the mention of RHo Aias. Fucks sake we don't even get a single fucking mention of Odysseus in any type moon work?

Fragment of 2030 CE. 8 star per turn

What make that CE so good is that on a proper crit servant you only need 20-30 stars to enable crit so it significantly reduces the rng.... and crits multiplier is 200% but on servant with crit skills you deal 300-400% damage. So yeah crits are stronk

Penth and Quetz is rather simmilar

Penth is an ST Berserker. She have no defensive skills but she can charge NP gauge, her cards are nice, her passives are great and she can boost both buster and Atk. Her main niche is both her buffs are party buff so she can make your other dps stronger for a nice burst damage. 

Quetz skillset is very simmilar to Lancer Alter. They both have 3 damage skill each buffing atk buster and crit. The key differences are:

- Better hitcount distribution. Quetz is a BBAAQ with 2 hit Arts. Lalter is BBQQA with 3 hit arts. Generally speaking low hitcount arts are usually better

- Quetz Charisma is Top rate instead of dumpster

- Quetz Buster buff is lower value and have 9 CD on level 1. Its also targetable and gives guts for the duration. Essentially its a Batcon that happen to have Buster

- If Lalter Crit skill enables crit, Quetz Crit skill is an NP charge. 

- They have same NP.... Quetz happen to be Single Target

Lancer Alter clone is basically most top tier in this game and Quetz is one of the more straightforward ones

if the 1/2 AP off is still up after the valentines maintenance, I'm gonna farm it enough to get bryn to lvl 70.

thank god most of my bond level farming servants are female. this event should go juuuust fine.

Medea Lily/Tamacat/Caster Liz/Nursery Rhyme/MHX/Bryn are all waiting to get to bond level 6 for the SQ. that should net me a bunch of SQ for the Jalter gacha in the future.

Does tamacat ever get her self stun demerit removed in a strengthening quest? She's pretty good at farming but that demerit kinda makes me just let her get KO'd or bring medea lilly

Do we ever get an event where Proto-Cu's niche beast slaying thing becomes valued?

I'm partially tempted to do a write up on Bryn solely due to how much I love her but nobody'd pay attention.

@Czarpy About Tam: Unfortuantely no
About Cu: Kind of. He's mostly used in events with a lot of boars.

2 minutes ago, Ebony said:

I'm partially tempted to do a write up on Bryn solely due to how much I love her but nobody'd pay attention.

Hey I love Bryn too but that's kinda dangerous isn't it?

besides I've been trying to get a gold lancer for quite a while anyways.

I'm wondering if I should go roll for bride+jean on their day. I'm afraid that I might have gone through a lot of my luck, but then I also want to give it a good shot since I really want nero bride to complement tamamo+vlad. Jeanne's just something to add as an arts tank support.

If I get them,  I'm taking the bus to vegas.

8 hours ago, Ebony said:

Do eet

because im wondering whats shes actually good for lol. I actually like her A E S T H E T I C S besides the whole part of her looking like a schoolgirl

9 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Half AP event ended when maintenance began.  Should have done your farming during the 4 hours Lancer/Assassin dailies were up.

Welp, looks like I missed the bus. Oh well, I don't really have the inventory space anymore anyway since I decided to stock up on Archer & Caster Embers for my Orion and Tamamo Mae. I just need Serpent Jewels and Bones to get them to their next ascension. (My Cus and MHX would have liked the EXP though...)

Valentine Event wise, I'm still somewhat uncertain on how the whole thing works. From what I know...

1. Fill the frontline with DPS servants.
2. Fill the backline with class-specific servants with the Valentine CEs.
3. Farm the current rate-up mob, making sure to match the class specific servants with the CEs to get extra coin drops. (Here is a clock I found on Reddit.)

4. Spend Coins to get Servant Choco CEs for better class-specific farming and to see a special scene. (Getting Mash and Jeanne is recommended I think due to their "All Coin" status.)
5. Grab the Melty Sweetheart CE with the Baking Chocolates for better general farming.
6. Once one clears out the Servant Choco CEs (or gets the ones desired), start cashing in Coins for Chocolates and buy the actual rewards.

Is this about right?

"All Coin" doesn't mean every type of Coin. There is a coin type for "All" classes that includes Shielder and Ruler. So it's has the same principle as the other Chocolate CEs.
Melty Sweetheart is the only CE that boosts Coin drops for every class and should be farmed asap so you are covered.

So Valentines finally here and I forget to screenshot some of my pulls... 17 tickets and 510 SQ granted me:

1 of each - Fran; Stheno; D'eon; Nursery Rhyme

2 Anne Bony

3 Liz Lancers

1 of the 5star CE... 12 of the 4* version.

and her =D

Screenshot_(25_de_jan_de_2018_05_02_05).jpg.363d6d21e6ac0b91adcc461391444ce5.jpg

Screenshot_(25_de_jan_de_2018_15_39_09).thumb.jpg.bd2cd9054d66f985f33b467466885c84.jpg

3 times :D

As much as I want Nero Bride now, I’d rather wait until after the Jeanne Alter Apocalypse the next Nero Fest to roll for her. That way NP levels for my own Nero can spook me in the process.

I’m going to have a field day with the Rider rate up. Georgios and Santa Alter chill in the back with the friend support while Hassan / MHX / Carmilla steamroll everything.

@QKumber ;_;

Edited by MrSmokestack

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I think my perception of luck has been colored by the whales on my friends list.

But I have to hold out, just a bit longer...!

Just a bit more man, stay strong!

Now I have to start my fasting until Summer event hit NA FGO :P

Though Czarpy's luck is another level entirely.

One whale on my list has Tamamo, NP4 Altera, NP2 Gil, Karna, Drake, Zhuge Liang, Jack and Kintoki with maxed Fou and Skills. Pretty sure, I saw Jeanne and Saber as well ...

@QKumber Not going to pull for JAlter? We will see how long that will last.