Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have dud CEs right now, but once the rate ups begin I’ll have coin drops on support classes strong against the rate up—so Saber Coin+ on my archers and Assassin Coin+ on my casters.

Saber Alter spends a lot of time in the support setup, so I have Nero in there for good luck.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I think my perception of luck has been colored by the whales on my friends list.

But I have to hold out, just a bit longer...!

Rabbits Feet, Horseshoes, and karma help!

Or maybe I just drain your luck stat

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

Though Czarpy's luck is another level entirely.

One whale on my list has Tamamo, NP4 Altera, NP2 Gil, Karna, Drake, Zhuge Liang, Jack and Kintoki with maxed Fou and Skills. Pretty sure, I saw Jeanne and Saber as well ...

@QKumber Not going to pull for JAlter? We will see how long that will last.

I have a feeling that the counter to the current good luck is gonna result in an irl car crash

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Just a bit more man, stay strong!

Now I have to start my fasting until Summer event hit NA FGO :P

did it really take 510 sq to get nero bride?

ah Jeane+mashu+tamamo beat the final nodes because i fucked up and got vlad killed. That took fucking forever to finish.

man I hate expecting to fight scatach then finding out it's nobu in that one node. 

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

People spend 900 sq on other 5* and get absolutely nothing. It sucks but it’s not unheard of.

Cu / Hood / Saber Alter is pretty good for 40 AP Bitter Knights, but I’m really itching for the rateup soon.

Nero Bride+Tamamo is gonna drain sooooo many people's SQ stashes isn't it?

I just run Tamamo/Vlad/Support Jeanne/Mashu/Robin/Cu because I'm an incredible sadist. It's hilarious when Vlad goes down to the goddamn dragon and mashu pops up. It's turtle time, but that somehow works. 

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

@QKumber Not going to pull for JAlter? We will see how long that will last.

Probably not. Personally I am not very fond of JAlter myself. Same reason I skipped Jack / MHX before so shouldn`t be a real problem :P

25 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

did it really take 510 sq to get nero bride?

no no, after everything was used I ended with a NP3 Bride, so 3 SSRs in 187 summons

edit: Prior to Bride, I got Bryn on 270 sq and Sca with 450... so my avg was a bit above 300sq/SSR which kinda makes sense with the 1%drop rate.

Nero Bride was kinda generous! My only complain (a very minor one mind you) was the lack of CEs... I love ReDrop art

Edited by QKumber

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Probably not. Personally I am not very fond of JAlter myself. Same reason I skipped Jack / MHX before so shouldn`t be a real problem :P

no no, after everything was used I ended with a NP3 Bride, so 3 SSRs in 187 summons

this is bad civilization

hahaha kintoki on the 40 ap rider node just got stalled to death between tamamo+jeanne.

this must be my lucky day, I just got 2 of the event ce's dropped. Now I probably don't HAVE to get the 800 and 1k ones from the shop until near the end of the event!

Edited by Czarpy

Iunno, after getting Tamamo Cat's CE and her little cut-scene I kind of stopped caring for the event. Dunno if I want to get Elisabeth's or actually get the materials.

23 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

I'm struggling so hard trying to get Lancer chocolates. T^T  I just wanna see Scathach and Brynhild's cut scene.

How about you grind for them while they’re on rate up? Even if you have very few Rider servants to get chocolates from you can trade them in 1:1 for baking chocolates. No reason not to do the rate up in my opinion.

So far I’ve gotten Nero and Santa Alter’s Chocolates just from doing each quest once. Now to get the rest of the riders.

I'm wondering if i should just farm for evil bones here but ugh fuck idk if i wanna do that.

fuckit I'm gonna clear as much of the shop as I can. that includes the mana prisms too!

I'm gonna roll once on the jean day then once on either the drake or the mordred day since that's when I get my 100 logins bonus.  

yeah i know mordred isn't the best, but I've already got jack/tamamo and I'm loaded with every archer except for orion/atalante. And I'm not so sure if I wanna try rolling for saber shiki since this gacha gives me a shot at servants I desire and I want the best son. If I change my mind about going for jean tomorrow, then I'm going with altera->drake. I kinda really want a decent aoe saber(or nero bride, if I get lucky) and I also want Drake because waifu reasons.

Edited by Czarpy
got the day count wrong

Looking at my options:

Spoiler

Saber Alter - Yes, why not? Could use a Chocolate from a Saber as well.
Saber Lily - Meh.
D'Eon - Meh.
Nobunaga - Skull Chocolate ... I can use my Archer coins for that.
Euryale - No.
Scathach - I like dark chocolate.
Elizabeth - Wtf is this? Nope.
Marie - Meh.
Martha - ... what is Object X? Probably not.
Santa Alter - Meh.
Medusa - Meh.
Boudica - Meh.
Ushiwakamaru - Yes.
Tamamo - Yes, please.
Caster Liz - Meh.
Medea Lily - Meh.
Medea - Meh.
Stheno - Die. I don't even have you anymore.
Jing Ke - While the only Assassin CE, probably not.
Mata Hari - Meh.
Kiyohime - HELL NO.

At least you know now when a Rate-up is active. Right now Assassins flood the game.

I'm planning on collecting all the CEs I can.

already got tamacat's ce and kiyohime's will be gotten solely for collection purposes and just to keep my gacha rolls from gettin fucked.

man the berserker daily is gonna be pumped for a shitton of coins->chocolates. I don't even know if I can clear the shop since I pretty much need everything it offers. Yep. that includes the pieces/monuments too. 

is it worth MLB'ing the shop CE? I got enough of them as drops to do so.

I’m getting all the Chocolate CEs since there’s no reason not to.

I’ve cleared all the Rider and Assassin CEs I can, and I’ve got two copies of the Melty CE from the shop.

Hans / Medea / Tamamo is tearing 40AP Bitter a new one.

i notice a lot of fgo sf'ers having tamamo and mhx. 

boi oh boi those octuplet crystals are nice, and so are the pages.

Shame I can do jack shit with them because Vlad+Tamamo are gonna eat the entire stash of pages from the shop. NurseryRhyme's gonna have to wait for them to drop from the bitter cavalry node.

I'm gonna get alexander to his third ascension by the end of this event. Quick support+charisma and star generating NP sounds like a fun servant to have. Until merlin makes any quick card teams irrelevant.  

Ascended or on the list to be ascended through this event.

• Caesar (done)
  • Tamacat(needs monuments)
  • Jing Ke
  • Tamamo
  • Vlad
  • David(done)
  • Arash(done)
  • Leonidas
  • George
  • Kiyohime
  • Nursery Ehyme
  • Emiya
  • Fergus (if the horseshoe drops get lucky)
  • Alexander
  • Medusa
  • Hans
  • Shakespeare/Mozart
  • Hassan(done)
  • Medea Lily
  • Medea
  • Jekyll
  • Mata Hari
  • Blackbeard

Man we've all been waiting for this particular shop huh. Shame it's only got 50 gold exp. cards though.  Kinda wish they had the 4* female servants on rate up, because I'd totally roll for carmilla. 

32 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m getting all the Chocolate CEs since there’s no reason not to.

You know what they say right?
Don't trigger the bad ending.

I only have Arash, David and Medea left to max. ascend with this shop's content. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised how fast I got max. ascension on all of my Servants.
... max. skill though is an entirely different story.

2 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I only have Arash, David and Medea left to max. ascend with this shop's content. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised how fast I got max. ascension on all of my Servants.

Its not bad ending if you spread the love thin equally!

39 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

37 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its not bad ending if you spread the love thin equally!

It is a bad ending if you get Brynhildr's chocolate though.