Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

6 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I'm kinda surprised at the straight out quality of the lower rarity archers/riders. It kinda makes the options from the early fgo days for gold archers/riders kinda pale in comparison.

well specially on launch the game NEEDED to have some chars with decent popularity being attainable. Like Cu Medea and Medusa - those were well known from the anime and all.

If the famous ones were all rares - like OG Saber and Gil, it would make very hard to get players to start with the game. A real gate right from the get go.

Imagine starting a game, where you know and like some chars, but they are all locked into 1% rate and all you prob get are random unknown shitters... not very fun right? :P

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

well specially on launch the game NEEDED to have some chars with decent popularity being attainable. Like Cu Medea and Medusa - those were well known from the anime and all.

If the famous ones were all rares - like OG Saber and Gil, it would make very hard to get players to start with the game. A real gate right from the get go.

Imagine starting a game, where you know and like some chars, but they are all locked into 1% rate and all you prob get are random unknown shitters... not very fun right? :P

Yeah but then they make the most iconic Fate character one of the worst SSRs you can get.

It's understandable, but then you get Spartacus/Hans being bronze rarity despite being in anime/games, while hector has never really been in any fate material and gets chucked into the 3 stars. 

Hmn I'm wondering if there's any upcoming arts servants to aim for aside from Archuria/Saber Shiki/Li Shu Wen.  I've been running Vlad/Tamamo/Hans/Robin/Mashu as an arts team. Idk what more tweaking is needed since my emiya is underlevelled.

rolled, got an imaginary around, Medea/Jing Ke/Caesar to NP5, and Code Cast.

Not the worst, been wanting another imaginary around for tamamo/vlad so i don't have to keep running MLB dragon's meridians.

Oh well, Jeanne pops up on rate-ups somewhat often, so I can save for her another time. Now I can just focus on saving for the dragon witch. (or saber shiki if my patience doesn't hold but eh)

man there's this guy that blew 300 bucks trying to roll nero bride wtf. Just roll for her during nerofest, according to reddit.

man I've got this theory that my luck pops up every 5 10 rolls I do. I should remember this pattern since I wound up rolling a bunch of 3* heroes in my daily free 10 roll. Shoulda done the rate up banner to see a bunch of good civilization.

Edited by Czarpy

Sure but Spartacus anime came after and not like he was super loved by the fanbase

but thats just what I think. It needs SOME appeal. And the way FGO is designed it isn`t necessarily a bad thing being a low rarity unit anyways, not a demerit.

as for arts users, I would say you should look at Medea/Xuanzang/Rhyme as casters, Shiki (welfare) assassin, Euryale/Kuro (welfare)/Orion archers, OG Nero.Saberlot, OG Jeanne.

Those are all worthwhile units to give it a check and very usefull. I would try to get a good variety off arts units to be able to tackel a variety of quests - vlad works as a general attacker tho.

That`s a lot of units :P

58 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Sure but Spartacus anime came after and not like he was super loved by the fanbase

but thats just what I think. It needs SOME appeal. And the way FGO is designed it isn`t necessarily a bad thing being a low rarity unit anyways, not a demerit.

as for arts users, I would say you should look at Medea/Xuanzang/Rhyme as casters, Shiki (welfare) assassin, Euryale/Kuro (welfare)/Orion archers, OG Nero.Saberlot, OG Jeanne.

Those are all worthwhile units to give it a check and very usefull. I would try to get a good variety off arts units to be able to tackel a variety of quests - vlad works as a general attacker tho.

@QKumber Vlad needs an onsen right now. He's been pulling my dps along since the xmas event. Tamamo too. ( I find it weird as hell that the first two SSR servants I get go so well with each other. It's like I can just slap them together and cherry pick the third member from the supports list. Jeanne/Waver/Another Tamamo/etc.)

I've got Euryale/David FA'd, along with a Medea that's ready for her FA, and a Nursery Rhyme that wants pages/lanterns. Besides, Nursery Rhyme is kinda sorta underwhelming, like she really only seems to work on one specific team comp that I SOMEHOW HAVE EVERYONE THAT CAN DO THAT TEAM COMP. I heard crit teams and quick teams kinda get overshadowed by Merlin's arrival. Welp.

Euryale's been sitting pretty just getting exp fed to her and ascended. I'll actually use her soon enough on the archer daily just to do a test run. She should be decent enough alongside david/robin/nobu. It's not like she'll be lacking in arts cards lol.

when shiki comes, she'll have to be the one to fill in the one hole in my caster heavy teams. Tamamo hates those riders. Hell, MHX could technically count as an arts assassin, but I only really use her if I need another assassin beyond jack.

OG nero didn't come during saber wars, but I checked this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12am98q-n71B5hV6kbOhqaMCpVT9gEyL82ihM98PZEG0/edit#gid=1747575292

Didn't realize Nero/Altera/Jeanne got that many rate-ups. I'll just save for Jalter/Li Shu Wen/Xuanzang/Saberlot for now. Then save my wallet for the summer event. (Man Altera really feels generic when I play her. Like a waaaayyyy better fergus or something.)

This sounds kinda silly, but are Nightengale/Shuten/Ibaraki/Helena/Kiritsugu/Raikou/Edison worth going for? I'm only really interested in raikou from those three since I've heard she's kinda ridiculous. 

The definitives I'll be trying to get waaayyy later on are Musashi/King Hassan. But that's around new years so welp.

Ushi+Caesar+Jack make for a hilarious quick team. It's all about stacking the charisma buffs and trying to get ushi's NP gauge up fast enough to take out that one boss. Well, hopefully she doesn't die because I really wish she'd get her evade skill in NA. It's still satisfying to watch that NP get stupidly high numbers on a crit. Like, I've seen it hit 200K after some chaldea combat suit shenanigans and switching jack for waver. triple charisma buffs, two different crit damage boost, mystic code attack boost, tactics, and then Ushi just slices a bitch open.

I've tried Mashu+Lubu+underlevelled shakespeare(swapped in for tamamo after she fires off her NP and helps boost Lubu's NP gauge). It's fun, but I'm finding Mashu's reliant on her taunt/np gain up skill being used at the right times. Kinda wanna get my hands on Paul Bunyan, but that event will come soon enough so I'm waiting on it.

Edited by Czarpy

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Spartacus kind of has a bit of meme popularity going for him similar to Dorcas in FEH due to his design, dialogue, and his usefulness for farming.

Got Bryn's chocolate yesterday and aside from that I think I'll just get Tamamo and Jack's as well.  Gotta let the waifu and the daughteru know I love them.

Sorry I haven't commented/followed up I was suffering from deep, sad depression aww yeah. And post Devilman Syndrome. I'm sad. I'm so sad.

On 1/24/2018 at 10:59 PM, Czarpy said:

Hey I love Bryn too but that's kinda dangerous isn't it?

besides I've been trying to get a gold lancer for quite a while anyways.

I'm wondering if I should go roll for bride+jean on their day. I'm afraid that I might have gone through a lot of my luck, but then I also want to give it a good shot since I really want nero bride to complement tamamo+vlad. Jeanne's just something to add as an arts tank support.

If I get them,  I'm taking the bus to vegas.

On 1/25/2018 at 6:55 AM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Do eet

because im wondering whats shes actually good for lol. I actually like her A E S T H E T I C S besides the whole part of her looking like a schoolgirl

Listen I love Bryn to death. She's so pretty. 

WvbYBNH.png

Anyway I pulled a Brynhildr so I'm basically satisfied as far as wives go. 

So Brynhildr gets compared a lot to Scathach. That's not 100% correct, but understandable at the same time. After all they-
1) Almost have identical stats (same HP, Brynhildr has a "whopping" 57 more attack at max + the 100 damage boost from Divinity E)
2) Almost have the same decks. The only difference is Scathach is slightly quick and Bryn is slightly buster due to the NPs.
3) Mamiko Noto Lancers
4) They have a similar skill in Mana Burst and Primeval Rune.
5) If you want to boil them down to a very simplified version of themselves: They are Lancers that focus on critical hits.

That's about where it ends, at least for me. I'm not going to try and be saying one is better then the other, honestly I'd just go for whoever you like more. I'm just going to explain what they do and what roles Bryn could fulfill in your team (if you got her or want to borrow someone's.) That being said I'll bring up - Bryn has a pretty decent NP gain rate. An AQQC will net her around... maybe 41% NP bar? It's not bad, it's not bad...

As for her skills -
Mana Burst (Flame) - Not as good as Karna's and Arjuna's. It's a split Buster and NP buff. Buster starts at 15% buff with an 8% buff to the NP damage. It's kind of unfortunate it wasn't just a flat Buster buff, but we take what we can get (it's not Instinct.) It's kind of about what it sounds - one turn skill to pop and use to amp up damage.
Primeval Rune - Reduces one enemy's NP damage (by 15% at min) for one turn and reduces their Critical chance for 3 turns (by 30%). So uh. This skill could be better. It's not without it's uses though. Honestly I use this semi often but its normally against the same types of enemies - the kinda "mid bosses" you get when grinding, like dragons and the demons. It feels like the AI rigs it so they always crit way more then they should. I like making the chances smaller so I'll often throw one down.
Hero's Bridesmaid - Honestly? Her best and most fun skill. A targetable skill that gives crit weight and healing (1000 hp heal at min 3000 at max). A heal that also makes the target more likely to get critical hits. Bryn herself is a decent star generator and this skill only helps her function better with characters that rely on critical hits. This is absolutely THE skill of her's to level up first. The star absorption lasts for 3 turns.

And then there's her NP.
o7zv0j5.png
These characters are important.

Her NP is Brynhildr Romantia, single target Buster NP. 12k damage is the minimum. However, Brynhildr's Beloved is a trait. The characters in that picture above give her an added damage multiplier. This makes her NP hit around... 30k damage. With maxed out Mana Burst it hits around 43k. It's pretty good when you use it on the right target.

The best point of it though is that it gives the entire party critical star generation. With this and her Hero's Bridesmaid skill you can kind of see what she has a niche for.

Bryn is very good.  I'm surprised she never caught on as part of the "My Room Group" alongside Kiyohime, Raikou, and Serenity Hassan.  Maybe they decided that only one Fragments Servant was allowed.  Though I don't understand why Jalter isn't counted as "Brynhild's Beloved"

Considering her 3rd skill she actually makes a good pair with Jalter gameplay wise too.

8 hours ago, QKumber said:

You positive you got a seed there? My friend burned around 1,5k AP farming 30ap for plumes and haven`t got a single seed so far - he logs his runs

Yes, since I spent an apple before the event to farm Seeds.
It is just rare because none of the Amazons have a guaranteed drop like the dailies and if the Queens drop something it could be something worthless like EXP or regular Gems.

5 hours ago, Ebony said:

Sorry I haven't commented/followed up I was suffering from deep, sad depression aww yeah. And post Devilman Syndrome. I'm sad. I'm so sad.

Listen I love Bryn to death. She's so pretty. 

WvbYBNH.png

Anyway I pulled a Brynhildr so I'm basically satisfied as far as wives go. 

So Brynhildr gets compared a lot to Scathach. That's not 100% correct, but understandable at the same time. After all they-
1) Almost have identical stats (same HP, Brynhildr has a "whopping" 57 more attack at max + the 100 damage boost from Divinity E)
2) Almost have the same decks. The only difference is Scathach is slightly quick and Bryn is slightly buster due to the NPs.
3) Mamiko Noto Lancers
4) They have a similar skill in Mana Burst and Primeval Rune.
5) If you want to boil them down to a very simplified version of themselves: They are Lancers that focus on critical hits.

That's about where it ends, at least for me. I'm not going to try and be saying one is better then the other, honestly I'd just go for whoever you like more. I'm just going to explain what they do and what roles Bryn could fulfill in your team (if you got her or want to borrow someone's.) That being said I'll bring up - Bryn has a pretty decent NP gain rate. An AQQC will net her around... maybe 41% NP bar? It's not bad, it's not bad...

As for her skills -
Mana Burst (Flame) - Not as good as Karna's and Arjuna's. It's a split Buster and NP buff. Buster starts at 15% buff with an 8% buff to the NP damage. It's kind of unfortunate it wasn't just a flat Buster buff, but we take what we can get (it's not Instinct.) It's kind of about what it sounds - one turn skill to pop and use to amp up damage.
Primeval Rune - Reduces one enemy's NP damage (by 15% at min) for one turn and reduces their Critical chance for 3 turns (by 30%). So uh. This skill could be better. It's not without it's uses though. Honestly I use this semi often but its normally against the same types of enemies - the kinda "mid bosses" you get when grinding, like dragons and the demons. It feels like the AI rigs it so they always crit way more then they should. I like making the chances smaller so I'll often throw one down.
Hero's Bridesmaid - Honestly? Her best and most fun skill. A targetable skill that gives crit weight and healing (1000 hp heal at min 3000 at max). A heal that also makes the target more likely to get critical hits. Bryn herself is a decent star generator and this skill only helps her function better with characters that rely on critical hits. This is absolutely THE skill of her's to level up first. The star absorption lasts for 3 turns.

And then there's her NP.
o7zv0j5.png
These characters are important.

Her NP is Brynhildr Romantia, single target Buster NP. 12k damage is the minimum. However, Brynhildr's Beloved is a trait. The characters in that picture above give her an added damage multiplier. This makes her NP hit around... 30k damage. With maxed out Mana Burst it hits around 43k. It's pretty good when you use it on the right target.

The best point of it though is that it gives the entire party critical star generation. With this and her Hero's Bridesmaid skill you can kind of see what she has a niche for.

I think Bryn gets compared to shishou because they're two of the first three ssr lancers aside from karna, and unlike the BRAHMASTRA man, they're both limited and do crit based bosskilling while having support capabilities. Although Shishou kinda uses her quick support skill on herself if she wants to bosskill, unlike Bryn.

So Bryn takes out like a good third of the top tier servants huh. (King Hassan, Saberlot, Waver, Cu Alter, Rider Kintoki, Emiya, Vlad, Caster Gil, Robin, and Cu FSN) while still nailing a whole lot of the list of generally decent servants.

how the fuck does geronimo fall into this list and not tristan/fion/Hercules

Got my priorities straight for the next few banners until Jalter. and her second banner too.

man fate/extra is gonna be tempting to plenty of people due to waver being on rate-up.

Edited by Czarpy

28 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I think Bryn gets compared to shishou because they're two of the first three ssr lancers aside from karna, and unlike the BRAHMASTRA man, they're both limited and do crit based bosskilling while having support capabilities. Although Shishou kinda uses her quick support skill on herself if she wants to bosskill, unlike Bryn.

So Bryn takes out like a good third of the top tier servants huh. (King Hassan, Saberlot, Waver, Cu Alter, Rider Kintoki, Emiya, Vlad, Caster Gil, Robin, and Cu FSN) while still nailing a whole lot of the list of generally decent servants.

how the fuck does geronimo fall into this list and not tristan/fion/Hercules

Got my priorities straight for the next few banners until Jalter. and her second banner too.

man fate/extra is gonna be tempting to plenty of people due to waver being on rate-up.

Fionn is explained by him being a jealous wreck by the end of his story

Tristan..... uhhh he's too much of a pervert? idk

Heracles probably got thrown away off the equation for being BIGDUDEANGRYMAN i mean Lancelot isn't even there

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Fionn is explained by him being a jealous wreck by the end of his story

Tristan..... uhhh he's too much of a pervert? idk

Heracles probably got thrown away off the equation for being BIGDUDEANGRYMAN i mean Lancelot isn't even there

saberlot is

welp seems like Brynhildr is gonna do what I want her to do: kill the shit outta boss archers and be a decent support. I kinda wonder how good Karna is though.

Karna is better than Bryn. Yeah I just went there.

-Despite having an AOE NP, he gets an upgrade, a higher rank Mana Burst (Flame), and effective damage against a larger portion of the cast. Buster resistance down is a unique debuff that stacks multiplicatively with other buffs letting Karna hit harder with the rest of his Buster cards.

-NP Battery that gives him crit capabilities.

-Discernment of the Poor is at least a situationally useful skill if not a decent one. Unlike Primal Rune.

Bryn gets compared to Shishou a lot because as other people have said, they are both crit support lancers. Bryn is slightly better than the latter because of Buster memes, although it is interesting to note that Shishou has the highest STNP damage in the game without factoring in any outside buffs. MHX comes in at a distant second.

We’ll be getting Li, Kiyo Lancer and Tamamo Lancer soon within the year and they are much better lancers. Wait another year and Summer Raikou and Ereshkigal will come and tear them a new one.

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

saberlot is

welp seems like Brynhildr is gonna do what I want her to do: kill the shit outta boss archers and be a decent support. I kinda wonder how good Karna is though.

Well yeah the OG Lot isn't which is why i said Herc is probably excluded for being BIGDUDEANGRYMAN

Karna was considered the best Lancer after his buff

28 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

-Despite having an AOE NP, he gets an upgrade, a higher rank Mana Burst (Flame), and effective damage against a larger portion of the cast. Buster resistance down is a unique debuff that stacks multiplicatively with other buffs letting Karna hit harder with the rest of his Buster cards.

-Discernment of the Poor is at least a situationally useful skill if not a decent one. Unlike Primal Rune.

Bryn gets compared to Shishou a lot because as other people have said, they are both crit support lancers. Bryn is slightly better than the latter because of Buster memes, although it is interesting to note that Shishou has the highest STNP damage in the game without factoring in any outside buffs. MHX comes in at a distant second.

We’ll be getting Li, Kiyo Lancer and Tamamo Lancer soon within the year and they are much better lancers. Wait another year and Summer Raikou and Ereshkigal will come and tear them a new one.

While I agree with this overall:

Karna has problems to use Crit Stars because he has no Absorption skill on him and Lancer don't have high innate Class bases to make up for that (unlike Archers or Riders). It is pretty hard to supply him with Stars without a proper setup.
Discernment of the Poor is actually good because NP seal is always helpful against superbosses. Buying oneself an extra turn against a NP nuke can make all the difference.

Scathach is the better Crit Lancer out of the 3 because of her 1st skill. It's change-based, yes, but if she gets it off Brynhildr cannot keep up with her in terms of damage and unlike Karna she doesn't have problems with her absorptions thanks to this skill. This is also the only case where her Buster card and Quick focus count as a strength; QBB produces a sizeable amount of stars for her, a Quick Brave Chain even more and it is always better than Brynhildr's despite having a Riding passive.

Brynhildr and Karna are still better because they are more well-rounded (NP gain, Buster) and definetly more reliable than her but in terms of burst damage, Scathach doesn't get outclassed any soon (maybe Li Shuwen and obviously Summer Raikou).

Ereshkigal is more support-oriented and she doesnt' do that much damage either. Her base-Atk is pretty darn low (just barely over 10.000 and some 4* Lancer overtake her, wtf) and the Buster-Up from her NP starts pretty low (10%). However her buffs from her 3rd skill and NP are pretty insane.

I honestly find Tamamo Lancer a bit overrated. Both her 2nd and 3rd skill have demerits you don't want to have in harder fight and while she hits hard, that doesn't matter if the enemy counters with their NP while she is defenseless. She absolutely needs a team around her

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

not to mention karna has more rate-ups than Bryn and eventually joins the story summon.

Though I suspect he gets more attention due to being in Fate/Apocrypha  AND Fate/Extra as a sorta fan-favorite. How good is Kiyo Lancer?

I'll be throwing tickets on li and karna in hopes of getting one of the two.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Well yeah the OG Lot isn't which is why i said Herc is probably excluded for being BIGDUDEANGRYMAN

Karna was considered the best Lancer after his buff

wait I just learned berserker lancelot is a 4 star. Does this mean he's a starter roll summon too?

28 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

While I agree with this overall:

Karna has problems to use Crit Stars because he has no Absorption skill on him and Lancer don't have high innate Class bases to make up for that (unlike Archers or Riders). It is pretty hard to supply him with Stars without a proper setup.
Discernment of the Poor is actually good because NP seal is always helpful against superbosses. Buying oneself an extra turn against a NP nuke can make all the difference.

Scathach is the better Crit Lancer out of the 3 because of her 1st skill. It's change-based, yes, but if she gets it off Brynhildr cannot keep up with her in terms of damage and unlike Karna she doesn't have problems with her absorptions thanks to this skill. This is also the only case where her Buster card and Quick focus count as a strength; QBB produces a sizeable amount of stars for her, a Quick Brave Chain even more and it is always better than Brynhildr's despite having a Riding passive.

Brynhildr and Karna are still better because they are more well-rounded (NP gain, Buster) and definetly more reliable than her but in terms of burst damage, Scathach doesn't get outclassed any soon (maybe Li Shuwen and obviously Summer Raikou).

Ereshkigal is more support-oriented and she doesnt' do that much damage either. Her base-Atk is pretty darn low (just barely over 10.000 and some 4* Lancer overtake her, wtf) and the Buster-Up from her NP starts pretty low (10%). However her buffs from her 3rd skill and NP are pretty insane.

I honestly find Tamamo Lancer a bit overrated. Both her 2nd and 3rd skill have demerits you don't want to have in harder fight and while she hits hard, that doesn't matter if the enemy counters with their NP while she is defenseless. She absolutely needs a team around her

Karna+Brynhildr+Jack crit team gogogo

yeah I looked at tamalancer and was wondering if the number of demerits was really worth it for stuff you'd want a nuke for. I'll still roll for her since Tamamo seems to keep coming into my chaldea as soon as she can. 

I'm a little disappointed that arjuna's just a farming servant though. An expensive one at that. :/: 

@Czarpy nah only a certain 4* is from starter roll.For zerk its Tama Cat and Herc

looking at my talk with Fraud-Alter apparently my starter summon was 2 D'eon lol

I personally think Kiyo Lancer is really good. She's basically Scathatch done right

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@Czarpy nah only a certain 4* is from starter roll.For zerk its Tama Cat and Herc

looking at my talk with Fraud-Alter apparently my starter summon was 2 D'eon lol

I'm questioning DW's selections for sabers on the starter roll lol.

Siegfried and d'Eon.

Like couldn't they have at least made Salter summonable from the starter roll in lieu of d'Eon? 

holy shit looking back at it, I kinda wish I tried rolling for siegfried instead of d'Eon because d'Eon's niche doesn't come into play until you get to the third fucking ascension. Essentially making d'Eon kinda the second worst starter roll pick, right on top of stheno. (Then again, at least the tanking does help when you get to it. But I had to rely on d'Eon for all my saber needs since caesar didn't pop up until a month of playing was done.)

Edited by Czarpy

31 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

NP Seal is just an oddly specific debuff compared to something like a stun that keeps the enemy from doing anything, period. It's an alright skill but I find myself thinking it could do more, like clear enemy buffs.

31 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

yeah I looked at tamalancer and was wondering if the number of demerits was really worth it for stuff you'd want a nuke for. I'll still roll for her since Tamamo seems to keep coming into my chaldea as soon as she can. 

I won't say much about Tamamo Lancer's 2nd skill, but her 3rd skill is easily worked around with a debuff clear, which can come from a Mystic Code or her teammates. She also has good hitcounts, absurd generation stats, and an NP that does extra damage against a good chunk of the cast. Definitely not overrated in my opinion.

Kiyohime is alright. Her Mana Burst is a bit weak and her 3rd skill has a demerit, but she keeps EX Madness Enhancement from her Berserker appearance to go along with an STNP and a Lancer Atk modifier. Just use Merlin.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

NP Seal is just an oddly specific debuff compared to something like a stun that keeps the enemy from doing anything, period. It's an alright skill but I find myself thinking it could do more, like clear enemy buffs.

I won't say much about Tamamo Lancer's 2nd skill, but her 3rd skill is easily worked around with a debuff clear, which can come from a Mystic Code or her teammates. She also has good hitcounts, absurd generation stats, and an NP that does extra damage against a good chunk of the cast. Definitely not overrated in my opinion.

Kiyohime is alright. Her Mana Burst is a bit weak and her 3rd skill has a demerit, but she keeps EX Madness Enhancement from her Berserker appearance to go along with an STNP and a Lancer Atk modifier. Just use Merlin.

I have this strange feeling that I'm gonna be seeing Kiyo and Tamamo again in the summer.

i mean kiyo keeps popping up.

13 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I'm questioning DW's selections for sabers on the starter roll lol.

Siegfried and d'Eon.

Like couldn't they have at least made Salter summonable from the starter roll in lieu of d'Eon? 

You know i'm probably one of the biggest Sieg defender

But i'd agree the only reason they did that is because Salter was originally a story lock and Saber class. She's such a basic servant i wonder why she's not one of the starter pool.

I mean funny enough D'eon and Sieg is the only possible choice they could made. While the starter selection is chosen WAY later down the line(quote from wiki "As of  E Pluribus Umu chapter release") the only Saber they could possibly choose from the list is fucking Rama. That kinda says a lot to how small the pool are lmao

The real question is why Atalanta isn't part of the starter roll. Lancelot have an excuse since he's considered a difficult servant to use

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

You know i'm probably one of the biggest Sieg defender

But i'd agree the only reason they did that is because Salter was originally a story lock and Saber class. She's such a basic servant i wonder why she's not one of the starter pool.

I mean funny enough D'eon and Sieg is the only possible choice they could made. While the starter selection is chosen WAY later down the line(quote from wiki "As of  E Pluribus Umu chapter release") the only Saber they could choose from the list is fucking Rama

The real question is why Atalanta isn't part of the starter roll. Lancelot have an excuse since he's considered a difficult servant to use

I kinda wish Sieg was my starter because he's got a niche that I've learned to appreciate.

Because fuck the dragons in saber wars and valentines.

I thought nyanlanta was a starter roll servant? Idk but isn't she considered to be one of those servants that are considered only if you desire a very specific niche? Lancelot ain't that level of hard if you have crit gen or a K scope.

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I kinda wish Sieg was my starter because he's got a niche that I've learned to appreciate.

Because fuck the dragons in saber wars and valentines.

I thought nyanlanta was a starter roll servant? Idk but isn't she considered to be one of those servants that are considered only if you desire a very specific niche? Lancelot ain't that level of hard if you have crit gen or a K scope.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning

Atalanta isn't there

He do need that K Scope, and for him to be optimized he pretty much need Merlin/Waver x2. Idk, wherever a question of difficult to use servant pops up, he's pretty much the #1 on everyone's list

If nothing else he's way less simple than Glory of Buster Caado in term of simplicity

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning

Atalanta isn't there

He do need that K Scope, and for him to be optimized he pretty much need Merlin/Waver x2. Idk, wherever a question of difficult to use servant pops up, he's pretty much the #1 on everyone's list

If nothing else he's way less simple than Glory of Buster Caado in term of simplicity

man the people who start after america's release get an upgraded tutorial starter pool

fuck

I get why it only has one lancer/archer and no casters tho. There's plenty of good ones as lower rarities. But stheno being on that list is kinda trollish since she's really hard to use properly, easpecially early on if you don't know what the fuck you're doing. And let's not forget that Mata Hari is a 1 star from the FP gacha who has a similar debuff/charm niche.

Siegfried is fine and dandy. Hell, I want him just to make dealing with lancer artoria's and whatnot.

that starter gacha would make more sense if they just made the options ore sensible. Like tamacat/herc makes sense since it's Aoe vs ST np. 

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

man the people who start after america's release get an upgraded tutorial starter pool

fuck

I get why it only has one lancer/archer and no casters tho. There's plenty of good ones as lower rarities. But stheno being on that list is kinda trollish since she's really hard to use properly, easpecially early on if you don't know what the fuck you're doing. And let's not forget that Mata Hari is a 1 star from the FP gacha who has a similar debuff/charm niche.

Siegfried is fine and dandy. Hell, I want him just to make dealing with lancer artoria's and whatnot.

that starter gacha would make more sense if they just made the options ore sensible. Like tamacat/herc makes sense since it's Aoe vs ST np. 

Theres no caster because theres none

No seriously

And theres only 1 Lancer they can choose

The starter pool is whack when you remember what is behind it

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Theres no caster because theres none

No seriously

And theres only 1 Lancer they can choose

The starter pool is whack when you remember what is behind it

oh yeah

well at least I got lucky enough to join it right when you get caster liz. She's pretty decent, but i wish she had charisma or another support skill that didn't involve crit star gen on a caster.

yeah they shoulda made cu a 4 star and lancer liz a 3 star imo, but then they figured that folks want waifues and made liz a 4 star. :/: