Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

aren't Gil/Shishou/Kintoki the trio of limited SSRs that get a rate up banner fairly often?

Man I kinda want Gil and Kintoki sometime. it's gonna happen when I'm trying to pull Shuten isn't it?

Yeah when I have to bring tamamo/waver along to just ensure that someone gets to use their NP in a timely fashion. Mind you, someone who's entire purpose is using their NP as often as they can. I mean for fucks sake at least give then more hits on their cards to make up for the NP gain.

Since when does clairvoyance ever work on a servant? I'm kinda expecting them to have it upgraded to hawkeye someday.

The idea was working on Kuro and Gil Caster. Caesar also have a targetted buff for that

But nahhh the numbers was too low and CV effect aint even that good imo

Also Saber Taiga when

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

So guys, between Nero Bride and Okita, which is the better one to leave in the support list in the near future? I have very limited resources to pour, so I might as well invest heavily in one and come back for the other.

1 hour ago, Rothene said:

So guys, between Nero Bride and Okita, which is the better one to leave in the support list in the near future? I have very limited resources to pour, so I might as well invest heavily in one and come back for the other.

Nero bride. Slap a bond experience increasing ce on her and you'll get lots of fp. 

I got impatient in saving Quartz so I just blew 60 on the Story Summon in an attempt to get some story exclusives. The first round gave nothing of value (save for Babbage who was new), but the second...
oGF15vI.png

I guess my luck goes to Craft Essences instead of Servants. This is my 3rd Fragments of 2030, and the extra Tamamo Cat is awesome for leveling up her NP. Now if only I had a Kaleidoscope...

For reference, here is the Rate-Up Calendar. Dantes shows up in March while Jalter shows up in April. If I don't have enough Quartz for Jalter, I may end up setting aside some money in an attempt to roll her.

Edited by Sire

2 hours ago, Sire said:

I got impatient in saving Quartz so I just blew 60 on the Story Summon in an attempt to get some story exclusives. The first round gave nothing of value (save for Babbage who was new), but the second...
oGF15vI.png

I guess my luck goes to Craft Essences instead of Servants. This is my 3rd Fragments of 2030, and the extra Tamamo Cat is awesome for leveling up her NP. Now if only I had a Kaleidoscope...

For reference, here is the Rate-Up Calendar. Dantes shows up in March while Jalter shows up in April. If I don't have enough Quartz for Jalter, I may end up setting aside some money in an attempt to roll her.

what if NA's da Vinci event makes Jalter into an event servant.

it could happen.

aren't all the story exclusives in the current class exclusive banners? Like if you really wanted to get caster gilles/etc. you could just roll on the 4 cavalry rate-up.

42 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Prepare for it boys

Our first single target wellfare will arrive at 8th 

I'm gonna take a quick guess that she's probably among the best assassins an f2p player can get, right? 

Man I'm totally putting her on my support list. An arts NP on an assassin just sounds like a lotta fun to slot with tamamo and vlad.

did the first salter interlude, got SQ. Gonna get saber cards to hit the second interlude. Vlad+Tamamo+Support Nero Bride cleaned house.

I'm still not bored of tamamo+vlad being a meme team because of those animations. Do we ever get an arts based servant with a strong AoE NP for arts chaining?

27545382_1565356946877102_1818847593546302659_n.jpg?oh=2dec11ef9ccd9cb681d107515537f063&oe=5B25FA01

welp fuck there goes my weekend.

Spoiler

I'm gonna binge watch the KnK movies. I heard there's a weird sorta sequel to the original stories with Shiki's kid, is it worth watching?

on a side note, I just know one of us SFers is gonna yolo pull void shiki.

now I'm gonna have some fun with my freshly FA'd Lu Bu, Asterios, and Tamacat in this event. Hopefully Vlad will hit FA too and I can run a full arts NP spam team.

Shiki, Jack, MHX are all gonna be competing for that assassin support slot down the line. Who's a better for my supports list?

Edited by Czarpy

Just now, Czarpy said:

I'm gonna take a quick guess that she's probably among the best assassins an f2p player can get, right? 

Man I'm totally putting her on my support list. An arts NP on an assassin just sounds like a lotta fun to slot with tamamo and vlad.

did the first salter interlude, got SQ. Gonna get saber cards to hit the second interlude. Vlad+Tamamo+Support Nero Bride cleaned house.

I'm still not bored of tamamo+vlad being a meme team because of those animations. Do we ever get an arts based servant with a strong AoE NP for arts chaining?

Shes straight up considered the best SR Assassin in JP only competition being Carmilla

Granted its not the strongest pool ever to compete with

Although on her release theres a meme about her being bad and it was comedy gold

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Shes straight up considered the best SR Assassin in JP only competition being Carmilla

Granted its not the strongest pool ever to compete with

Although on her release theres a meme about her being bad and it was comedy gold

was it like the SF thing where they proved Marcus/Seth/all jeigans were actually pretty damned good?

or was she legit bad?

I was actually worried that the event wouldn't hit NA, but it seems we're all gonna get Shiki. 

Along with a bunch of good CEs that are event only.

Well fuck me silly.

Now is there anything in the fights that's gonna need preparation or can I just blow through the harder fights with tamamo+vlad+arts support meme team.

18 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

was it like the SF thing where they proved Marcus/Seth/all jeigans were actually pretty damned good?

or was she legit bad?

I was actually worried that the event wouldn't hit NA, but it seems we're all gonna get Shiki. 

Along with a bunch of good CEs that are event only.

Well fuck me silly.

Now is there anything in the fights that's gonna need preparation or can I just blow through the harder fights with tamamo+vlad+arts support meme team.

In FE case its closer to..... uhhh

I guess its closer to Arthur. Maybe Odin but the comparison is easier to make with Arthur

Im a part of the Arthur is good camp though so im kinda biased but hes a straight up good unit and the luck issue about him is overstated.

The case on Shiki was about her third skill

*Gasp* she loses 1,000 HP on her third skill! One. Thousand. HP!

Never mind she can’t an hero from using it at low health. Never mind it’s still an NP battery on an Arts spammer. Never mind you can get 990 of that HP for free with Fous. Never mind that most things in the game do more than 1,000 damage anyway! Losing HP is baaaaad

Remember kids the same meta that allowed stuff like this to run around thought that Gil sucked and that you’re supposed to use Caligula for his NP. Thank goodness we’ve moved so far past that.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

*Gasp* she loses 1,000 HP on her third skill! One. Thousand. HP!

Never mind she can’t an hero from using it at low health. Never mind it’s still an NP battery on an Arts spammer. Never mind you can get 990 of that HP for free with Fous. Never mind that most things in the game do more than 1,000 damage anyway! Losing HP is baaaaad

Remember kids the same meta that allowed stuff like this to run around thought that Gil sucked and that you’re supposed to use Caligula for his NP. Thank goodness we’ve moved so far past that.

fou kun doesn't wanna get eaten does he.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Black Grail with max level Mana Burst is fun to spam in today’s Lancer daily.

Ugh why isn’t Waver’s 3rd skill at 10 already @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

As unbirivabru as it sounds im out of hearts/20 Plumes wtf

....should be done by KnK i guess

Also in fairness Gils buff was unbelievable so something good comes out of that lol

Put this into perspective - Pre Buff Gil was a Crit NP filler whose NP is an AOE that get Mana Burst on effect

Which is basically the same terrible place that houses servants like EMIYA no interlude magecraft and Arturia no interlude

Post buff Gill was a crit NP filler whose NP is an AOE that deals 85% the damage of ST at np1 and get free mana burst on effect. Who also have NP Charge

I dont think pre buff Gill is terrible since he can probably crit meme and have high tier Charisma which make him about as good as Altera Post buff but theres a point about how much different his post np buffs are

And if nothing else his buff made more sense than EMIYA who become 1 skill servant

People still think Orion is shite so the shit taste remains lol. In fairness his buff gave him the best offensive NP in the game so lol

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

I am so ready for this. *Looks at 200+ 4* Assassin EXP*

12 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

The banners out right now are massive bait and you're silly for rolling on them.

17 hours ago, Sire said:

I got impatient in saving Quartz so I just blew 60 on the Story Summon in an attempt to get some story exclusives.

Hm ...

9 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I'm gonna binge watch the KnK movies. I heard there's a weird sorta sequel to the original stories with Shiki's kid, is it worth watching?

That's Future Gospel (Mirai Fukuin). It's composed of 2 parts and it is worth watching if you are through with everything else.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Never mind the fact that a dead enemy can't damage her anyway. Shocking, I know.
Never mind that she can still use that skill and won't kill herself with it.
But no, losing 1000 Hp is unforgiveable.
... Meh.

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

I am so ready for this. *Looks at 200+ 4* Assassin EXP*

Hm ...

That's Future Gospel (Mirai Fukuin). It's composed of 2 parts and it is worth watching if you are through with everything else.

Never mind the fact that a dead enemy can't damage her anyway. Shocking, I know.
Never mind that she can still use that skill and won't kill herself with it.
But no, losing 1000 Hp is unforgiveable.
... Meh.

only got 100 assassin exp. I should still have enough to get shiki to 2nd ascension.

i don't get the whining about -hp demerits. Just use the servant without being a retard and you're just fine. Jing Ke and Tesla have HP demerits on their NPs but you don't see people whining do you?

well tesla's is like 500 hp, but still...

I'm awaiting Kotarou Fuuma for that targetable evade buff. It's gonna be sooo fun to use in team comps. Is Kato Danzo also decent? 

On 2/4/2018 at 11:08 PM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Since when does clairvoyance ever work on a servant? I'm kinda expecting them to have it upgraded to hawkeye someday.

Lorewise Clairvoyance is pretty strong. Just look at what EMIYA and Chirion could do with C and B+ respectively (former using it in his infamous extra long range sniping and the latter in combination with a higher ranked Eye of Mind (True) was able to do limited future sight with it.

As JSND said, Kuro and Caster!Gil used it pretty well.

If anything, Chirion will probably come with Hawkeye himself