Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

so I rolled a bit and this happenned

roll.jpg.0e63ef87fc6e01cf30620d0d675c2f2b.jpg

among a couple  more rolls... got 3 siegfrieds then 1 of fran / zerklot / emiya and on my final roll, GOLD LANCER CARD.... Liz... then another gold card, for Scathach np2

now onto summer !!! woooo So happy

btw - I am kinda recording my rolls... on my last 24 multis I got: 1 SSR servant (scathach) + 6 SSR CEs (4 go west / 1 LMZ / 1 another ending)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, QKumber said:

so I rolled a bit and this happenned

roll.jpg.0e63ef87fc6e01cf30620d0d675c2f2b.jpg

among a couple  more rolls... got 3 siegfrieds then 1 of fran / zerklot / emiya and on my final roll, GOLD LANCER CARD.... Liz... then another gold card, for Scathach np2

now onto summer !!! woooo So happy

btw - I am kinda recording my rolls... on my last 24 multis I got: 1 SSR servant (scathach) + 6 SSR CEs (4 go west / 1 LMZ / 1 another ending)

there goes your luck.

Got Liz and jacked her to FA asap. Charisma is always useful and I can run her with any support Jalter for shenanigans.

Herc's nice, but I'm gonna wait for his next rate-up. Besides I needed another gold lancer for AoE stuff. Hector's a tired dude after all.

5 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

there goes your luck.

lucky? wwould you call 24 multis for 1 5* lucky? maaaaaaaaaaaaaan idk what to say :P

just noticed, got my first (and 2nd) np5 SRs units! Sieg and Liz! Now onto rare prism farm ><

Hey, managed to get Scathach!

Also, just gonna post my supports here for people who don't have me yet.

US Server FC:  722,418,335 

Spoiler

XLYO8RH.jpg

JP Server FC:  076,345,335

Spoiler

Q5HptuA.jpg

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yeah I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that.

You should have seen it coming. Remember that one Nero pic?

---

20 Tickets and 90 SQ down the drain and I have only 2 5* CEs to show (Another Ending and Before Awakening). Not even a single Mapo Tofu. I guess my luck ran out with Iskandar.

Anyway I choose Tamamo Cat for the free SR. Should be fairly useful for farming at least and the free Claws is a nice bonus. That leaves me with only missing the Starter Assassins.

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

@MrSmokestack

Is my JP support list not good enough for you, huh? :P:

Why would you say that :0

Sent a request.

Ended up picking Liz for my free SR as well. EMIYA does nothing for my roster and Heracles is a meme, so dragon idol was indeed my best choice after all. Now to wait for Onigashima for talons.

What is your progress on clearing Shop 1, guys? I started India very late, so I’m still missing Caster Secret Gems and Mana Prisms. I skipped the Dragon Scales and Berserker Secret Gems because they are so common.

Edited by MrSmokestack

@MrSmokestack Back in January. I’ve only been playing my JP account on and off but now it’s finally getting a foothold and all that shit.

Accepted friend request

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

What is your progress on clearing Shop 1, guys? I started India very late, so I’m still missing Caster Secret Gems and Mana Prisms. I skipped the Dragon Scales and Berserker Secret Gems because they are so common.

I seriously question what DW was thinking with this event. I still have to purchase:
- Dragon Reverse Scales (the Flaming Mountain quest drops enough of them for me to not care)
- Black Beast Grease (I have more than enough to meet Fuuma's and Tomoe's Ascension requirements; even if I would get Helena I have enough of them)
- Secret Gem of Caster (I really need to farm them for future Casters)
- Magic Gem of Caster (not much of a priority)
- Magic Gem of Berserker (see above)
- Normal Gems (yeah no)
- Mana Prisms (obviously high priority)

Have already used all the Bronze and Silver apples from Rashomon and 3 mil. This event really punishes you for not having the CEs and Servants.
... and now we have to deal with Part 2. Within a single week. Great.

Edited by The Priest

16 minutes ago, The Priest said:

I seriously question what DW was thinking with this event. 

Have already used all the Bronze and Silver apples from Rashomon and 3 mil. This event really punishes you for not having the CEs and Servants.
... and now we have to deal with Part 2. Within a single week. Great.

I agree. People love to rag on Saber Wars but Journey and Moon Goddess lul are definitely worse. I have six Mordred CEs and three peach CEs, not to mention all but a handful of the bonus units. I cannot even begin to imagine how it must be for anyone who has no event bonus at all.

I got some apples from the 3M campaign. I’ll be putting those to good use to get the Nightingale CE.

4 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why would you say that :0

Sent a request.

Ended up picking Liz for my free SR as well. EMIYA does nothing for my roster and Heracles is a meme, so dragon idol was indeed my best choice after all. Now to wait for Onigashima for talons.

aren't talons easy to farm from this event?

8 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For summoning for Scathach I got 

Hide contents

Yh9yza4.png

Hide contents

zFKOA5S.png

Hide contents

oXceYeI.png

Hide contents

MPGMiRK.png

Bad for not getting her, good for some of the servants and 2030.

4 good SRs and 1 super useful 5* CE is more than enough luck.

you're gonna want rama raised fast for onigashima tho.

Regarding the JP Friend Codes, you guys want me to make a separate list with all of them? I can easily add it alongside the NA FCs.
- - - - -
For summoning, I threw down 10 Tickets and 60 Quartz for Scáthach. The Tickets had nothing of value, but I got a Heaven's Feel and Nursery Rhyme out of the Quartz. I swear, all of my luck seems to go to getting CEs instead of desired Servants. Also, I did end up picking EMIYA as my free 4* Servant.

I may end up draining my Quartz for Scáthach while the banner is up, otherwise I'm back to trying to save for the Summer Banners and Summer Artoria. I could use a replacement for Orion as a Single Target Archer.

I picked Martha as my free SR unit - had all units with only her Marie and Herc at np1.

for the shop, I used like 20 bronze and 2 silvers I think.... cleared entire shop (had 4 go west CEs + 2 mlb mordred ones - refer to the failure of sanzo gacha)

now to the 2nd part, let`s go!

Seeing 600 lotus in one run is totally hilarious and the best thing ever.

Honestly I’m kinda surprised that I actually enjoy this event?  The story is pretty funny, and the grind x to grind y doesn’t feel any more grindy than what’s normal when y gives far more drops than nodes normally seem to.  

Then again, for Part 2 this is largely because of the insane ox demon buff (6 and 24 are very different things!) and I totally get why that would be hell in the original JP run.  But I remember there was still complaining during rerun which had these improvements and extra bonus units and I... honestly don’t see it.  

At any rate, this is still better than Rashoumon near the end of the event, which was a tad too repetitive after a while since Ibaraki didn’t change that much and the story was... eh, and moon goddess which was basically part of the reason I stopped playing a while early out.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Seeing 600 lotus in one run is totally hilarious and the best thing ever.

Honestly I’m kinda surprised that I actually enjoy this event?  The story is pretty funny, and the grind x to grind y doesn’t feel any more grindy than what’s normal when y gives far more drops than nodes normally seem to.  

Then again, for Part 2 this is largely because of the insane ox demon buff (6 and 24 are very different things!) and I totally get why that would be hell in the original JP run.  But I remember there was still complaining during rerun which had these improvements and extra bonus units and I... honestly don’t see it.  

Ppl can complain just for the sake of complaining

Personally this is my favorite event of the year so far! Loved the story and the extra playtime is just the right amount! Unlike during rashoumon which was more of a chore unless I was memeing :P

got Liz to max level. turns out she kinda wrecks shit like i need to with AoE NP+offensive support.

Liz/Stheno/Penthilisea will be a fun combo someday.

So close, yet so far...
T2RfDyS.jpg

Other notable pulls, ranked in order of how pleased I am:
-Atalanta (Wew lads)
- KScope x2
-Victor of the Moon
-Prisma Cosmos
-Before Awakening
-Astolfo
-Vessel of the Saint x2
-Tamamo Cat

Anyway, I'll be able to get another ten-roll before the banner ends, so we'll see how my luck holds up.

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

2 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

So close, yet so far...
T2RfDyS.jpg

Other notable pulls, ranked in order of how pleased I am:
-Atalanta (Wew lads)
- KScope x2
-Victor of the Moon
-Prisma Cosmos
-Before Awakening
-Astolfo
-Vessel of the Saint x2
-Tamamo Cat

Anyway, I'll be able to get another ten-roll before the banner ends, so we'll see how my luck holds up.

so many people pulling astolfo today. hmn.

26 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Quite. Too bad I don't care about Astolfo, but oh well...

Anyway, hopefully my luck will be just as good when Okita Alter drops.

all you shishou fanboys....

have some good shit.

Spoiler

1Ce0uZa.thumb.jpg.86d9dc276a15df854b9cf2af07fb0b78.jpg2gGo1U0.jpg.f1e9d40eb9605c6414164447476d6da1.jpg

I have brynhildr pics so I'm a happy man.

Edited by Czarpy

YES! They finally released Euryale's 3rd skill! Let's see if I can get that one up to level 10 before Camelot. Also I'm pretty close to getting her to level 90, only 1 more Grail and I'll be done.

Edit: Scratch what I said before, I was swimming in Dragon Scales so it was easy to max her 3rd skill.

Edited by Alexmender