Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Final tally says 669M+ damage. Sweet Revenge.
CQ went relatively smoothly aside from Ibaraki randomly critting away Gil. Only meant that in the end Bedivere could slap her in the face. Satisfying enough I suppose.

I also wasted my accumulated tickets to get Gorgon or Stheno on the 6M campaign but I only have NP4 Elisabeth and a copy of Origin Bullet to show. Meh.
My random spending will spell my doom once October hits.

--------

Spoiler

[UPDATE LOG - 02.06.2019]
-- Planning to expand World Faith Domination.
-- Moved LuxSpes to Inactive Members
-- Moved Jedi to Inactive Members

Forum Posters (NA)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Magus of Memery  - 863,169,679 (Ren) Note: Please notify Magus of Memery if adding as a friend in FGO.
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
Alexmender - 423,824,954 (Alexmender)

Active Members (NA)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Dan Kuroto)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Symphonica - 239,898,941 (Symphonia)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
Sharpy - 356,589,556 (Sharpy)
Azure Sen - 327,166,643 (Sen)
Scoot - 999,540,146 (Nat)
Troykv - 370,389,828 (Micky) Note: Please notify Troykv if adding as a friend in FGO.
redlight - 247,397,387 (redlight)
Water Mage - 920,367,760 (Luiz)
Silverly - 897,617,159 (Kris)
Rosalina - 025,447,171 (Jules) Note: Please notify Necrofantasia if adding as a friend in FGO.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friends List Capped (NA)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
YotsuMaboroshi - 507,153,523 (Zeth)
Tolvir - 636,017,397 (Tolvir)

Inactive Members (NA)
Time the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (Ashlyn)
LuxSpes -  292,726,441 (Lux)
Jedi - 854,778,144 (Jedi)

JP IDs
Glaceon Mage -  278,184,018 // Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.
N30 -  555,282,304
Time the Crestfallen - 665,153,364

Edited by Magus of Memery

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Argatha coming, I’m leveling my Jack. Since it’s a female focused Singularity, I imagine Jack is useful?

Speaking of Argatha, any advice for it? Something I should prepare for or class I should focus?

Edited by Water Mage

28 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

With Argatha coming, I’m leveling my Jack. Since it’s a female focused Singularity, I imagine Jack is useful?

Speaking of Argatha, any advice for it? Something I should prepare for or class I should focus?

From what I read Jack is a glass slipper. Carmilla too. There are several riders so there's that as well. There are quite a few fights against casters so you'd want riders. There's one fight against an enemy that's a ruler, but that's the final enemy and it's one fight. You'll find Jalter or Gorgon on your support list if ours is the same.

Oh, and a few berserker bosses so you'd want ways to mitigate or avoid damage. Guts, guts and more guts are coming your way if I read one boss's skill description correctly.

Edited by redlight

29 minutes ago, redlight said:

From what I read Jack is a glass slipper. Carmilla too. There are several riders so there's that as well. There are quite a few fights against casters so you'd want riders. There's one fight against an enemy that's a ruler, but that's the final enemy and it's one fight. You'll find Jalter or Gorgon on your support list if ours is the same.

Oh, and a few berserker bosses so you'd want ways to mitigate or avoid damage. Guts, guts and more guts are coming your way if I read one boss's skill description correctly.

I have both Melt and Lip fully leveled, so from what you said, I get the feeling I’m gonna use them a lot. I only have Marie and Alexander as Riders, but hopefully I’ll have a fully leveled Rider Kintoki soon.

Speaking of the Guts boss, is the Guts removable? Because I do have Amakusa, who could remove it. I looked it up, but I couldn’t find if it removable or not.

Edited by Water Mage

2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

I have both Melt and Lip fully leveled, so from what you said, I get the feeling I’m gonna use them a lot. I only have Marie and Alexander as Riders, but hopefully I’ll have a fully leveled Rider Kintoki soon.

Speaking of the Guts boss, is the Guts removable? Because I do have Amakusa, who could remove it. I looked it up, but I couldn’t find if it removable or not.

If mixed cavalry then Alter Egos are a safe bet for boss fights. If mono class then stick to classic class advantage. For generic mob only quests I find zerkers to be the most effective or at least the least time consuming

It's an unremovable buff. And even then if it were removable, Medea is probably more effective, but that depends on timing and whether or not you have her. Then again, I started in December and got Hektor for the first time last week

Edited by redlight

4 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Agartha is infamous for having Megaros, who you fight multiple times. In the first few fights, you only need to proc Guts four times to beat him. You don’t need to burn through every stack.

His charge attack is an AOE, but he can also inflict a taunt debuff on an ally. If this happens, he will use a powerful ST attack the next turn, so pop an invuln on them if you can.

Jeanne Alter is far and away the best servant for this singularity. She melts Megaros with ease and is your best option for handling the  Ruler Demon pillar, who has 1.6 million effective HP if you brute force it at class disadvantage. Get her from support, and pair her with Mash and your best support servant.

The fight with Colombus and Megaros is pretty easy. Just don’t break the former’s gauge until Megaros is dead.

Nothing else sticks out for sheer difficulty compared to Megaros though.

Edited by MrSmokestack

16 hours ago, Magus of Memery said:

I also wasted my accumulated tickets to get Gorgon or Stheno on the 6M campaign but I only have NP4 Elisabeth and a copy of Origin Bullet to show. Meh.
My random spending will spell my doom once October hits.

Darn that is a shame! Stay strong friend October is almost here!

btw - my friendlist is not capped! I have 2 oe 3 spots now so maybe update the list? And if anyone wants my support just say something o/

Looks like Fate/GO did pretty badly this month: https://www.siliconera.com/2019/06/03/fate-grand-order-drops-from-japans-top-50-app-store-sales-ranking-for-first-time-since-launch/

Not surprising considering LB4 hasn’t dropped yet. Wonder why they’re taking so long?

Also @QKumber, if wanna a friend my ID number is 920,367,760.

5 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Looks like Fate/GO did pretty badly this month: https://www.siliconera.com/2019/06/03/fate-grand-order-drops-from-japans-top-50-app-store-sales-ranking-for-first-time-since-launch/

Not surprising considering LB4 hasn’t dropped yet. Wonder why they’re taking so long?

FGO is getting pretty old. But it won't be dying anytime soon.

From what I've heard, it takes several months to design new servants. But May has had a lot of padding compared to this time last year. I'm itching for new content soon.

5 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Pretty dead month indeed. I'm wondering if stalling LB4 is worth it. Maybe they're just buying time so that FGO with Nasu will never end

Summer is upon us and I'm bored. Which limited SSR beauty would you like to see as the welfare this Summer? I'd personally would like to see either Musashi as a ST Lancer or Eresh as a support caster

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

FGO is getting pretty old. But it won't be dying anytime soon.

From what I've heard, it takes several months to design new servants. But May has had a lot of padding compared to this time last year. I'm itching for new content soon.

It won't die with people having invested so much into it. But yeah, it takes time to make servants. Also, Summer is upon us. Must be hell for devs. If only they'd have more staff with all the money they're making.

Edited by redlight

5 minutes ago, redlight said:

Summer is upon us and I'm bored. Which limited SSR beauty would you like to see as the welfare this Summer? I'd personally would like to see either Musashi as a ST Lancer or Eresh as a support caster

Time to post meme predictions @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Spoiler

SSRs

Artoria Lancer (Rider)

Drake (Archer)

Gacha SRs

MHXA (Lancer)

Semiramis (Caster)

Tomoe Gozen (Assassin)

Penthesilea (Saber)

Nightingale (Ruler)

Welfare SR

Miyamoto Musashi (Lancer)

I don’t play JP, but from what I’ve gathered I think the event/rerun fatigue must be hitting home now. “LB4when?” will be (if it isn’t already) a meme in not time flat if DW continues dragging their feet, especially considering it’s nearing half a year since SIN. 

For summer servants, I think Okita is a lock for SSR, and maybe Kiara will be the other. Everything else will be a crapshoot. I personally want Eresh, Medusa, Medea (like that’s ever going to happen but a man can dream), Musashi, and Brynhild. Who I think will actually be gifted... I dunno, maybe Lartoria Alter, Parvati, Mata Hari??? 

If the boys are given another set of costumes, I’m betting my money on Arjuna, Cu, and Merlin.

8 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Sent fellow Brazillian player o/

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Time to post meme predictions

I only have a couple: Summer Carmilla, Okita, Drake and Boudica!

What I want: Actual summer male servants mainly Waver

What I want that's actually reasonable: Sanzang.  I don't have any other females without summer alts that I'd really like.  Just give me Sanzang and we good.

Edit:  Okay I'm silly I'd like Summer Taiga too.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

6 hours ago, Silverly said:

I don’t play JP, but from what I’ve gathered I think the event/rerun fatigue must be hitting home now. “LB4when?” will be (if it isn’t already) a meme in not time flat if DW continues dragging their feet, especially considering it’s nearing half a year since SIN. 

For summer servants, I think Okita is a lock for SSR, and maybe Kiara will be the other. Everything else will be a crapshoot. I personally want Eresh, Medusa, Medea (like that’s ever going to happen but a man can dream), Musashi, and Brynhild. Who I think will actually be gifted... I dunno, maybe Lartoria Alter, Parvati, Mata Hari??? 

If the boys are given another set of costumes, I’m betting my money on Arjuna, Cu, and Merlin.

"LB4when?" has been a meme ever since the Tokugawa Ooku event ended.

As for my predictions for Summer Servants:

Welfare:  Okita or Musashi

Artoria version:  Caster Lily or LArtoria (give us Caster Artoria so the Full Artoria Support Team meme can be real).  I even had an idea for Lily's NP:  she draws Excalibur out of the ocean and Excaliblasts the enemy.

Non-Artoria Saberface:  Okita is the only one left unless they decide to give us a Gray alt already.

Wada Servant:  Drake.  I'd say Elisabeth but she already has all her Halloween alts and Meltryllis or Passionlip would be a weird choice after BB last year.

I have no idea for the other ones so I'll just list some desired Summer Servants:  Brynhild, Tomoe, Suzuka, Medusa, Medea.

And if they give us men I'd like Arthur, Iskandar, and/or Karna.  Moriarty in an old-timey swimsuit would be funny too.

This sort of makes sense now as to what we can expect

Spoiler

25yjoib8ggx21.png

Meme is dead boys and gals 

That Crypter is on the face of the LB. Hmm. Spoiler I guess. Also, Karna and that new pako servant appear.

Edited by redlight

1 hour ago, redlight said:

This sort of makes sense now as to what we can expect

Hide contents

25yjoib8ggx21.png

Meme is dead boys and gals 

That Crypter is on the face of the LB. Hmm. Spoiler I guess. Also, Karna and that new pako servant appear.

New Pako servant as in the "Berserker Arjuna"?

Im betting he's actually Indra, and likely the monarch of LB4 lol

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

54 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I've read some things about him possibly being Indra's avatar like Rama is for one of the Hindu gods, but something related to Indra nonetheless. Interestingly enough he uses colorful marbles in the animation preview he was featured in. I read that one of Indra's avatars had celestial weapons, but I'm really just pulling straws here.

Could be that he's drastically different from the legends whoever he is. Ivan, Skadi and QSH went through significant alterations in their LBs

Lol, how could I forget? Same VA as Arjuna. It's too much of a coincidence that the same artist and VA, but I guess only time will tell.

Edited by redlight

So Lostbelt 4 is finally going to be released...
I wonder if FGO is going to return to the top of the sales charts.
If the Berserker is who I think it is, Arjuna, he’s gonna be pretty popular, but is he an Alter or something like Skadi?

16 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Most speculation I've seen about Pakozerker's identity is that he's either Arjuna Alter or Krishna.  Some people are even suspecting that Pakozerker and Pepe might be the same individual, though that would seem kind of lazy after they just did that with Hinako/Yu.

New batch of interludes. @Jingle Jangle @Water Mage @Alexmender @Jedi Looks like you guys need to wait 2 years. Raikio, Arthur and MHXA skill interludes

Raikou: Looks like her crit gather has +crit strength up 3 times, 3 turns.

Osakabehime: Def buff has +All Party crit strength up 3 turns.

Arthur: Instinct now gives more stars and +crit strength 3 turns.

MHXA: Heal skill has +Quick card crit strength up 1 time 3 turns, +Arts card crit strength up 1 time 3 turns, +Buster card crit strength up 1 time 3 turns, +additional heal per turn for 3 turns added.

Wu Zetian: NP stronger, dispels buffs on enemy.

Edited by redlight

2 hours ago, redlight said:

New batch of interludes. @Jingle Jangle @Water Mage @Alexmender @Jedi Looks like you guys need to wait 2 years. Raikio, Arthur and MHXA skill interludes

MHXA: Heal skill has +Quick card crit strength up 1 time 3 turns, +Arts card crit strength up 1 time 3 turns, +Buster card crit strength up 1 time 3 turns, +additional heal per turn for 3 turns added.

Say, is Arthur’s skill upgrade good? It seems to me and it works well with Merlin and I heard that it gives him 10 to 30 stars.

Edited by Water Mage

2 hours ago, redlight said:

What's the deal with the majority of them being about critical hits? Not that I'm complaining.