Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I pulled Tamano! I finally have a gold caster! And it only took 33 tickets and 90 SQs! Those numbers may seem high, but by FGO standards, I actually was ridiculously lucky. But now I have only one SQ left...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Raikou's skill order is 1>2>3. She needs Eternal Arms Mastery up as much as possible @Alexmender

Fair enough. I was planning on going 1>3>2 because I'm not a fan of the meager 1% Buster increase per level but the low CD evade is probably more valuable against stuff with Break bars.

- - - - 

I threw my quartz at Tamamo to no avail, but at least I managed to net 2 copies of the 5* CE and my first Formalcraft to complete the trinity of grown up Shirou/Rin/Sakura. I think the only universal 5* CE I'm missing is Heaven's Feel but that one seems to be the least useful one so it's not a big deal.

I spent more than six hours today to get 30 quartz together and all the possible summoning tickets from the mana prism exchange. The very last ticket gave me Suzuka. 

Not the right fox, but a fox is still a fox, so absolutely welcome! 

However kinda unfortunate that she is a Saber and I have already multiple sabers in my barracks I have to train like BraveElisabeth and Mordred. If she was as assassine or berserker, she would have had way less competition and I could throw all my experience cards in her. Now she has to wait... 

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Most boring event ever right now.

Lostbelt 4 please come.

We need to have the ultimate event. Its like Onigashima, every node have Tokugawa Notification, and every node have event announcement, also it have a Raid with 300 Mil damage bar, 200 mil of the bar is filler, and after every raids done you get Magical Kaleido Ruby

Finally done with the dumplings... too many raid runs on Raicow almost made me insane!

At the end, maxed another of my 2ndary mystic codes (Lunar sea) and I am almost done with those! Only missing 2 lvls of Atlas and like 5 million exp on the card shuffler one.

Most used comp was Gale / Quetz / supp Merlin. Without using a buster bean, Quetz has enough dmg to even 1 shot the boss with a NpQB chain if 2 crits. But I am too cheap and wasted 3 turns every run to kill the adds.

Please, no more raid events in quick sucession DW.

BTW: 3 or 4 friend spots open 314.369.629

I haven’t been able to find this challenge quest people are talking about. Other than the Raksasha nodes, all I could find was a quest with some break bars. It had God Hearts as one of the rewards, but not much else.

I really want to do the CQ, but I can’t find it anywhere.

31 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Say, I did a random summon, I got Lobo.

Is he worth leveling? I got no other Avengers,  but I wasn’t exactly needing one.

Salty tears

He's got mixed reception between being an good DPS or just an okay servant. IMO he's the former. He's good, but definitely not top tier. Obviously gets better with Skadi and got a recent NP interlude. Oh, and Avenger class in case you needed one more than Jalter from a friend. Agartha is coming

That was meant to be a challenging quest? It wasn't a Raikou trial quest right?

But seriously, that thing was pathetic. Raikou/Mash/Merlin basically laughs at it, I only had to restart the app once because I didn't knew about the charge when you break the oni's bar and that was trivialized by Merlin's Invincibility. Also, what's up with Ushi Gozen increasing my team's star gen? She really wanted to be critted to hell, didn't she? 

1 minute ago, QKumber said:

Sure! What is your IGN?

Thanks! My ign is Kris. Also noticed you have a Cleo in your supports which is super nice because nobody else has her in theres. Finally a decent farming assassin to borrow.

1 hour ago, Silverly said:

Thanks! My ign is Kris. Also noticed you have a Cleo in your supports which is super nice because nobody else has her in theres. Finally a decent farming assassin to borrow.

Don`t let the naysayers corrupt you, Cleo is AMAZING! Being able to NPBB, spit some stars whenever you fancy, unreliable but strong atk up and CRAZY high np gain when her 2nd is active.

Plus, she is gorgeous right? ❤️

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Don`t let the naysayers corrupt you, Cleo is AMAZING! Being able to NPBB, spit some stars whenever you fancy, unreliable but strong atk up and CRAZY high np gain when her 2nd is active.

Plus, she is gorgeous right? ❤️

As a servant yeah she’s really overlooked. I always appreciate a great assassin when I see one because it’s one of the couple classes that can be rather difficult to find servants that are up to par. Buster leaning assassins are especially rare, so she’s all the more to me.

I’m a little more mixed on her personally though. She kinda looks like something from Monster High as opposed to her namesake, but I guess it’s not a terribly far-out design compared to others like, say, Ivan the Terrible or Thomas Edison. I also find her voice kind of weird. It’s rather high pitched and quite similar to Marie’s, while I was expecting a more whispery and sinister tone. Not that I dislike her! She just... subverted my expectations, more or less.

3 minutes ago, Silverly said:

subverted my expectations, more or less.

I can see why you think like that.

This version of hers looks like a very young woman in my eyes, and not the fully grown pharaoh which she will be, at least that is hwo I personally see her

The challenge was...kinda easy. The onis did more harm than good, taking up Raikou’s turn. It was very easy to take advantage of.

Speaking of Assassins, it feels that the only Assassins people pay attention are Jack and Shiki, granted they’re really good, but there are others that are pretty good you know?

5 hours ago, Silverly said:

As a servant yeah she’s really overlooked. I always appreciate a great assassin when I see one because it’s one of the couple classes that can be rather difficult to find servants that are up to par. Buster leaning assassins are especially rare, so she’s all the more to me.

I’m a little more mixed on her personally though. She kinda looks like something from Monster High as opposed to her namesake, but I guess it’s not a terribly far-out design compared to others like, say, Ivan the Terrible or Thomas Edison. I also find her voice kind of weird. It’s rather high pitched and quite similar to Marie’s, while I was expecting a more whispery and sinister tone. Not that I dislike her! She just... subverted my expectations, more or less.

Cleo's not really overlooked so much as just relatively unpopular, part of which may be due to her being Caesar's waifu.  She's a solid AOE Buster Assassin, and she'll get a buff in the future that makes her NP inflict buff block.  She has a better overall kit than Shuten, and obviously works better with Merlin due to being Buster instead of Arts.

For the rest of the your comments, she's illustrated by the Danganronpa artist, like Monte Cristo is, and she's voiced by Kugimiya Rie, who also voices Oda Nobunaga for FGO, and Beatrice Flowerchild in Primsa Illya.  Kugimiya's voice for Cleo is actually a lower pitch than her usual voice work.

The CQ felt like it was tuned for people who don't even have a single MLB event CE yet. Makes sense, since not everyone came into the event with MLB CEs, but it just highlights how... uncomfortable it is to put challenge quests in events that have damage boosting CEs. The fact that it's a re-run makes it even worse, of course, since it's not really doable to tune the CQ for people who have multiple MLBs already without making the CQ hilariously hard for people doing the event for the first time.

Personally I like how they took the safe and secure way and tuning for people who only went through the event once, although my gut feeling is that the CQ would be pretty easy even with just a full set of non-MLB Hot Springs. It's pretty hard to lose a damage race when you have access to team-wide damage boosting CEs. (If we compare it to, say, last year's Nero Fest CQs I'd say this CQ is 'supposed' to be about as hard, except everyone who did the event the first time around has like double the damage they're supposed to have so it ends up being a face roll.)

4 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Speaking of Assassins, it feels that the only Assassins people pay attention are Jack and Shiki, granted they’re really good, but there are others that are pretty good you know?

You forgot Kerry and First Hassan.

Assassins are better off in JP thanks to Skadi, with REGEND and Yan Qing being quite usable. Kama and MHX are excellent as well.

Yes, that was not a typo. MHX is good.