Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, redlight said:

New Gudaguda coming 😍

DW, plz give us Nobukatsu as a support or DPS avenger

Give Nobukatsu as anything tbh.  I just want this dork so badly.  He'll be insta grail target for my JP account if we get him.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The (apparent) final Gudaguda event,  inb4 FGO is ending after the lostbelts. I expect another Saberface to be introduced.

We're probably getting that lancer as the new 5*.  Uesugi Kenshin/Nagao Kagetora.  There are a bunch of other characters that could be added, though.

I just want Nobukatsu, all I ask is Nobukatsu...  

Though FWIW we just got a Saberface with Lakshmi Baai.  Another one would feel too soon unless it's an already established character.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I know Nasu said his story is ending with the Lostbelts, but do you really think FGO will end after the Lostbelt arc?

It seems to me that it makes too much money for them to stop.

Edited by Water Mage

I don't believe that FGO will end after the Lostbelts. But I do think it will a major overhaul in its presentation. After fighting major Gods of mythology and aliens what the next big step? Also what big thing the game can have for its 4th anniversary?

Ayy it's time for Bunyan. Sadly she's just going to stay at level 1 for a loooong time because my zerker resources are at 0. Super fast NP is tempting but that's only needed for intense farming (aka Christmas as I don't have enough time to play a lot during Nero Fest) and I think MHXA and Raikou will both reach 10/10/10 by that time. 

What I'm looking foward to is the free 4* ticket. People are saying it might come somewhere around September but one never knows if it'll end up coming sooner. From a gameplay perspective I should be using it for Lalter because I'm really lacking in AoE lancers and she's storylocked which means I'd get more value out of it but I'll probably use it to get Suzuka because I fucking love the JK aesthetic she has even if gameplay-wise she's worse than Salter outside of gimmicky teams.

Not sure what Bunyan being out a month earlier relative to JP means for the rest of the US schedule, but at least it means I have something to do since I rushed through Agartha.

If a 4* ticket comes out I'm probs going to be using it to give someone another level in NP---originally it was going to go on Goron, but I ended up picking up 2 extra copies so she doesn't need it. Nero would've been an obvious pick for me if it wasn't for the fact that I'm expecting to NP2 Bride eventually, and the 4* tends to be a package deal with Bride. The welfare Servants do pretty good jobs of filling out my 4* pool, so I'm not really interested in picking up random NP1 4*s.

If my quartz count goes bankrupt going for Summer Nero I'll probably grab another copy of Medusa(Lancer), since that would mean I wouldn't have a lot of budget for Eresh + Medusa during Christmas. (Or, if I manage to remember about him, a copy of Caster Gil for his debuff success chance buff for Medusa specifically and being another good Arts support for my box in general---it's really Arts heavy.)

4 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Not sure what Bunyan being out a month earlier relative to JP means for the rest of the US schedule, but at least it means I have something to do since I rushed through Agartha.

I think Bunyan coming sooner is because of July 4th.

Also, looks like memorial quests will be returning. This will be my first try on them, and I wanna see I can beat Gawain without Euryale.

Edited by Water Mage

So it seems that a servant featured in the upcoming event got leaked. Hardly surprised

Spoiler

ro3RZ4X.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't event banners featured with the welfare? 😍

Edited by redlight

4 minutes ago, redlight said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't event banners featured with the welfare? 😍

I think that's correct as a general rule, but it's possible there is no welfare (like Tokugawa).  It's unlikely that a GudaGuda would have no welfare, but still possible.

26 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I think that's correct as a general rule, but it's possible there is no welfare (like Tokugawa).  It's unlikely that a GudaGuda would have no welfare, but still possible.

Tokugawa only had one servant introduced. There's a bunch to pick from the Guda roster: JP Zerkerlot, Maxwell's Demon, Nobukatsu and Kenshin.

Also, looking at all the events starting from last year (where I started looking), all of them had the welfare featured on the event banner in the home menu

Spoiler

@Glaceon MageLooks like we didn't get welfare Nobukatsu. But hey. We now have a welfare lancer. And quite possibly ST. You wanted something like that, no?

Edited by redlight

56 minutes ago, redlight said:

Tokugawa only had one servant introduced. There's a bunch to pick from the Guda roster: JP Zerkerlot, Maxwell's Demon, Nobukatsu and Kenshin.

Also, looking at all the events starting from last year (where I started looking), all of them had the welfare featured on the event banner in the home menu

I wasn't actually contradicting you, I was mostly agreeing with you.  As a general rule, the banner features the event welfare.  If the event doesn't have a welfare, like Tokugawa, Setsubun, Journey to the West, White Day, Valentine's or any other non-welfare event, then it doesn't (for obvious reasons).  I did not give any examples of a welfare event that didn't feature the welfare on the banner, just an example of an event where the featured Servant wasn't a welfare. 

I think it's unlikely that any GudaGuda event would not have a welfare Servant.  As you mentioned, they have a lot of of potential Servants here (you missed Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and at this point I'm pretty certain most potential servants from the Sengoku or Bakumatsu periods can be considered potential GudaGuda Servants), and every GudaGuda event prior has has a welfare.  There is still a small possibility that there's no welfare though, in which case the banner would obviously not feature a welfare servant.

1 minute ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I wasn't actually contradicting you, I was mostly agreeing with you.  As a general rule, the banner features the event welfare.  If the event doesn't have a welfare, like Tokugawa, Setsubun, Journey to the West, White Day, Valentine's or any other non-welfare event, then it doesn't (for obvious reasons).  I did not give any examples of a welfare event that didn't feature the welfare on the banner, just an example of an event where the featured Servant wasn't a welfare. 

Whoops. Sorry about that

1 hour ago, redlight said:

Hide contents

@Glaceon MageLooks like we didn't get welfare Nobukatsu. But hey. We now have a welfare lancer. And quite possibly ST. You wanted something like that, no?

Spoiler

Uetsugi as the welfare would be surprising, I would have expected her to be a 5*.  That said, there's still a chance this is just really good photoshop and/or they're breaking patterns, so taking it with a grain of salt until tomorrow. 

I'll welcome her as the welfare even if she's not insta-grail like Nobukatsu, since we do indeed need ST Lancer welfare.  

I think the only welfare event without the welfare on the banner was Zero, because Iri was meant to be a surprise so Iskandar was placed there instead iirc.  

22 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Hide contents

Uetsugi as the welfare would be surprising, I would have expected her to be a 5*.  That said, there's still a chance this is just really good photoshop and/or they're breaking patterns, so taking it with a grain of salt until tomorrow. 

I'll welcome her as the welfare even if she's not insta-grail like Nobukatsu, since we do indeed need ST Lancer welfare.  

I think the only welfare event without the welfare on the banner was Zero, because Iri was meant to be a surprise so Iskandar was placed there instead iirc.  

Spoiler

Yeah, I guess Nobukatsu being legitimized as a heroic spirit could also be considered a surprise

8 minutes ago, redlight said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, I guess Nobukatsu being legitimized as a heroic spirit could also be considered a surprise

Spoiler

TM's ability to BS things is impressive enough that I wouldn't be too surprised about it, Gudaguda 3 was already heading in the direction of it (he's able to exist and hang out with the Gudaguda crew in Chaldea by mooching off his sister's saint graph iirc).  People like the guy enough so there's at least some demand for him I think?

And he's Mash's VA's favorite character, that counts for something, right?  ...Right?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

The leaked image was real. Here we go boyoz

She's got that warrior princess vibe going for her. She's also voiced my Nana Mizuki. Bless😍. And a welfare😇. I went to heaven 

This is our first ST welfare lancer. Fingers crossed she's good

Oh, and limited R JP Zerkerlot, but nah. You betrayed the fandom for being a limited R servant. Know your place.

Ara Ara Nobu as a Avenger huh. Don't think we have an AoE one that's buster. Oh, Gorgon. But her kit tho

So here are the new NPs

Spoiler

Nobu's NP: Remove defensive buffs from [Divine] enemies, AoE Buster damage(scales on level) with extra damage against [Divine] enemies (scales on OC), inflict Burn for 5 turns

Mori NP: Invuln Pierce (1 turn), ST Def-ignoring Buster damage (scales on level), inflict Def down for 3 turns (scales on Overcharge)

I don't know if this is anything to go by, but the CE featuring Kenshin has an arts effect. Maybe she's a arts lancer? It seems that her NP removes offensive buffs and reduces crit chance. Either her ally used defense down or she herself has that in her skillset

But damn, Mori's NP is rather good for a 3*

Edited by redlight

Another Gudaguda without playable Nobukatsu.  DW stop doing my boy dirty like this.  Time to pray they were joking with the final and he comes in Gudaguda 5.

On the bright side, ST Lancer welfare!  I've got 101 4* Lancer EXP cards on JP, should be able to get her to 80 off that + all EXP in my present box.  I'll grind a bit more Lancer cards later since Lancer day is soon.