Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Hmmm guess I’ll throw in my two cents.

Loli Medusa could use an upgrade to her second skill at the very least. Not only a higher (and longer lasting) attack boost, but also a golden rule to help with her lousy np gain and maybe even star weight increase. 

Vanilla Kintoki has been long overdue for a rank up for... basically either one of his non-battery skills. Poor guy has been ignored hard by DW.

Oh and Marie, Mata Hari, and Arash should get some animation updates. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what actually need to be buffed?

SR Rider Pool

Literally got Wellfare every single year so far and somehow still have the lowest amount in the entire SR rarity

If you exclude Wellfare and Limited theres, quite literally only 4 SR Rider, with 2 released post release date. And that was literally 3 years ago

Kintoki Rider basically nuked the entire rarity from existence

Who do I think needs a strengthening?

• A good amount of SR riders ( Marie, Mary, Martha, Astolfo, and Santa Artoria) All of them suffer from being over relying on a  certain skill or np. The first 4 needs a large overhaul.
  • Jeanne: Her skills could use an update.
  • Nobunaga: a steroid or np boost can help her out feel less like an inferior version of Emiya most of the time.
  • Kiritsugu: In order for him to be at the best he needs a way of getting a faster np gain.
  • Mata Hari: Poor girl, she has a hard time on most battles.

5 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Not only JP is getting the Summer 2018 rerun, apparently Dantes’ event can be now bought from the Rare Prism shop! Does that mean the return of welfares?

Dantes event didn't have a shop, it was basically just a series of challenge battles.

As such, it honestly seems more like buying a trial quest for the time being.  We'll see.

Also 11 prisms for those doing Summer 3 a second time.  Neat.

Also RIP dupe command codes and my dream of having two of that one debuff clearing command code from Oniland.

Hey guys I got a question for the ppl who plays on JP side of the ocean.

How usefull is SurferMo? Does she get completely forget after Skadi release?

Assume I have some quick units: Lancelot (np2); MHXA (2); Okita (2); and I will prob get a good number of Parvatis since I like her as a character

Still worth to toss some rolls for Surfer? 

8 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Hey guys I got a question for the ppl who plays on JP side of the ocean.

How usefull is SurferMo? Does she get completely forget after Skadi release?

Assume I have some quick units: Lancelot (np2); MHXA (2); Okita (2); and I will prob get a good number of Parvatis since I like her as a character

Still worth to toss some rolls for Surfer? 

I don’t play JP, but from what I’ve heard, SurferMo is a great farmer and can NP loop easily.

38 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I don’t play JP, but from what I’ve heard, SurferMo is a great farmer and can NP loop easily.

Oh I am aware of some of her looping capabilities. My question was more in the lines of how often / usefull is arts looping in general?

Specially assuming 2x Skadi becames a thing from 3rd annie

Still debating with myself if I should roll or not

Mind, I don't play JAP either, but here's how I break down loopers, conceptually. (For farming, at least, for Challenge Quests loopers draw an NP card every turn for the 3 turns your buffs are up, which gives your main damage dealer 8 cards over 3 turns (5 in the deck, 3 NP cards---on average), letting you almost fully leverage a maximally invested unit.)

People with 50% batteries can probably NP twice in any map where a looper can NP three times, and it's easier to find high Atk stats on people with NP battery skills than people with the ability to loop. This means that a looper can't afford to lose so much damage in exchange for their ability to loop that they end up needing 2 NPs to clear a single wave (not necessarily over 2 turns, something like Looper + Arash or Looper + Helena also counts). The main draw of a looper, at least for farming, is the fact that they're an 'extra' NP you have available to clear all the waves. But if their damage is so low that it ends up costing you another NP then it'll end up being a wash.

So you'll probably want a 4* looper to be NP2+ to keep up with your 5*s. (Rider Mordred doesn't have an interlude, either, so she'll probably have problems competing with 5*s that have interludes or are at NP2+ regardless of how many copies you roll, at least in terms of damage.) A 5* looper has less damage issues, but they're also harder to come by.

And, mind, looping isn't the only way to cram more uses of AoE NPs into a team. Arash, Nitocrisis, Plugsuit etc. can all do that.

Doesn't help that a looper's team comp requirements doesn't really jive with how I farm, although that's a personal thing. I'm a gigantic lazy ass when it comes to farming, as few clicks as possible and as little time taken as possible is best, meaning I tend to not use people like Waver or Arash unless the team doesn't work without them. For example, right now I'm using Gorgon, Helena, Artoria all with Kaleidoscopes for farming doors and hands because it means I only need 3 clicks to setup all the teamwide buffs (18% Charisma, 20% Battery, 20% All Card), and at most 1 button a turn after that to setup the mana burst equivalent.

For event farming I don't get NP Gauge CEs consistently enough to care about being optimal in terms of turns spent, so I tend to maximize drops and bond gain, which usually means a looper wouldn't do anything special. Since loopers function best in situations where most of your damage is coming in a 3 turn burst, rather than just grinding things down like I do for most events.* They fact that loopers tend to have lower than average NP gain from face-cards also means they depend on starting NP CEs a bit more than most.

*I think I'm averaging 7 or 8 turns clears for the Summer Rerun, for example. (Getting 200+ Wood/Iron/Stone per run is damn sweet, though.)

5 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

*I think I'm averaging 7 or 8 turns clears for the Summer Rerun, for example. (Getting 200+ Wood/Iron/Stone per run is damn sweet, though.)

Even the cave node?!

19 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Even the cave node?!

Oh, actually, I suck at math. I only get like ~150 Iron for the cave. Don't know why I thought I had +14 drops for Iron. (If my MLB Knights were broken into 5 pieces I think I'd get 200 Iron on a good day, but it's not.)

22 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Oh, actually, I suck at math. I only get like ~150 Iron for the cave. Don't know why I thought I had +14 drops for Iron. (If my MLB Knights were broken into 5 pieces I think I'd get 200 Iron on a good day, but it's not.)

I meant more as your team composition. That cave is annoying, as there are. Berserkers and an Archer boss, but the bonus classes are Rider and Moon Cancer. What was your strategy for it? I had to put a Lancer in the team, missing an Iron bonus.

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

I meant more as your team composition. That cave is annoying, as there are. Berserkers and an Archer boss, but the bonus classes are Rider and Moon Cancer. What was your strategy for it? I had to put a Lancer in the team, missing an Iron bonus.

Ah, I tend to bring 2 Drakes + Ozy. (Lots of people have the MLB CE + Drake combo for some reason.) My back-line is just underleveled dorks.

There's nothing that special about the run given my Servants, the 2 Drakes clear the Beserkers (and I sneak in a little extra NP gen by using the NP as the third card), and then Ozy goes to town on the eye. Since I don't take any damage from the golems unless I fuck up it means my team goes into the eye with full hp, and Ozy's NP having an NP Seal means that I have 4 turns to kill the eye before it does its AoE, and even if it does Ozy's Imperial Privilege means he can pretty consistently survive.

Coming into the eye after a Drake NP means I should have 2 cards that crit + Ozy's NP, which, ideally, is backed by 2 Voyagers of the Storm + his Imperial Privilege & Charisma, and if the map goes long at least one of my Drakes tend to be able to fire off another NP for second round of crits.

Edited by DehNutCase

37 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Ah, I tend to bring 2 Drakes + Ozy. (Lots of people have the MLB CE + Drake combo for some reason.) My back-line is just underleveled dorks.

There's nothing that special about the run given my Servants, the 2 Drakes clear the Beserkers (and I sneak in a little extra NP gen by using the NP as the third card), and then Ozy goes to town on the eye. Since I don't take any damage from the golems unless I fuck up it means my team goes into the eye with full hp, and Ozy's NP having an NP Seal means that I have 4 turns to kill the eye before it does its AoE, and even if it does Ozy's Imperial Privilege means he can pretty consistently survive.

Coming into the eye after a Drake NP means I should have 2 cards that crit + Ozy's NP, which, ideally, is backed by 2 Voyagers of the Storm + his Imperial Privilege & Charisma, and if the map goes long at least one of my Drakes tend to be able to fire off another NP for second round of crits.

Ah, I get it. I actually didn’t consider Ozy for the node. Next time I try, I’m gonna try using a support Ozy.

On a different subject, what you guys’ opinion on Atalante? I had her in my Second Archive for a while now, and I was think of leveling her. I already have Gil, Emiya and Robin, so I’m not exactly desperate for Archers but I thought I could use a Quick Archer for when Skadi comes next year.

11 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Ah, I get it. I actually didn’t consider Ozy for the node. Next time I try, I’m gonna try using a support Ozy.

On a different subject, what you guys’ opinion on Atalante? I had her in my Second Archive for a while now, and I was think of leveling her. I already have Gil, Emiya and Robin, so I’m not exactly desperate for Archers but I thought I could use a Quick Archer for when Skadi comes next year.

Atalante biggest selling point is her np that has one of the highest hit counts is the game and her ability to be a quick support, and great at generating stars. However, she has some massive drawback. Her low attack and atrocious np gain make her difficult to get going. If you are not in a need for more archers, wait until Skadi for her moment in the spotlight.

Also got Summer Tamamo off a ticket. I was expecting Anne, but this is a nice surprise. 

My main issue with Quick servants in general is that Quick cards tend to be awful if they aren't NPs. 80% damage by default means that card up doesn't increase the damage very well compared to Atk or Crit Up. Both Atk and Crit Up scales with the 50% damage from a Buster lead, but Performance Up doesn't---nor does Performance Up increase, for example, Arts lead NP gain. This means that unless your team is very biased in terms of its buffs (for example, 100% crit up to only Quick cards), non-NP Quick cards are only for resource generation.

And for some reason most servants have awful NP gain and awful hit-counts on their Quick cards, so they give crap for stars and crap for NP gauge a lot of the time.

Atalante very much suffers from this. She doesn't even have the mixed Quick and Buster deck like Scathach, MHXA, Atalante Alter, OG Lancelot etc. who all have at least 2 Buster cards each to actually do damage with their crits. By default, a Quick Crit only does 7% more damage than a non-crit Buster. So 'normal' quick Servants like Jack or Atalante pretty much always slots into the role of a secondary damage dealer unless they have triangle advantage---their NPs will do serious damage, but their face cards would be to generate NP for themselves and crit stars for the team, neither function needing them to get buff priority for single target stuff.

Which isn't to say Atalante's bad, mind. The closest comparison to Atalante would probably be Drake, both of them have a team wide 'mana burst,' a Golden Rule, and tons of stars from their NPs. The main trade-off is that Drake has a 50% battery in exchange for a dodge---I'd take the battery most of the time, since I'm willing to lose servants to clear a map faster, but I'm not going to call anyone stupid for taking a survival skill over a battery.

Drake's bases are miles better, though, with a better deck for face carding and a Quick card that's as good as both of Atalante's combined. But 5*s are gonna 5*.

Personally I'm more looking forward to Osakabehime than Skadi for Quick Servants---my gut feeling is that Buster Up, Atk Up, and Crit Up are all more important than Quick Up in terms of damage, although I'll have to test it. Pity her Buster Up is tied to her NP, meaning she'll also be slotting into the secondary damage dealer role I'd slot most Quick servants in, since you'll want to click her cards for NP.

8 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Depends heavily on what you have at your disposal, but personally I clear using Quetz + Ozy + supp (mainly another Ozy)

And since this is my 2nd run, and I`ve rolled for Knights of Marines last year (got 2 mlb +4 regular), I just cast 2 charismas then proceed to facecard waves 1 and 2, then NP the eyeball. Sometimes I even toss NPs prior if the card distribution allow

@QKumber Rider Mordred is great for farming the next Nero Fest. However, when it comes to refund farming we’re getting better options very soon—even among Arts servants.

Arts looping is largely inferior to Quick looping overall due to lower NP damage and smaller margin of error—Quicks only need to refund 50% while Arts has to refill the entire gauge every time.

-Signed by an actual JP player.

@Glaceon Mage I was 5-6 turning the Cave node by overcharging Kintoki’s NP. Double Ozy for charging NP and a K-Scope AOE Rider for Wave 2. He does something like 238k at neutral. Absolutely disgusting.

Then again my Black Grail is Lv 100.

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Glaceon Mage I was 5-6 turning the Cave node by overcharging Kintoki’s NP. Double Ozy for charging NP and a K-Scope AOE Rider for Wave 2. He does something like 238k at neutral. Absolutely disgusting.

Then again my Black Grail is Lv 100.

Did you mean to ping @Water Mage?  I wasn't part of this conversation.

I just decided to sacrifice one drop and bring my Enkidu.  

On 7/16/2019 at 6:42 AM, QKumber said:

Oh I am aware of some of her looping capabilities. My question was more in the lines of how often / usefull is arts looping in general?

Specially assuming 2x Skadi becames a thing from 3rd annie

Still debating with myself if I should roll or not

Arts looping also have weaker servant pool and not helped by Tamamo being 0 battery. Theres a certain point in time in NA for the next few years where AOE Arts loop is solid for some contents mind

The ONLY Arts looper that is even close to Quick is Hokusai and Fionn, and for obvious reason nothing comes close to Parv. Sieg's decent as a budget Hokusai but hes kinda whack for budget, partially inability to crit easilly

15 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

My main issue with Quick servants in general is that Quick cards tend to be awful if they aren't NPs. 80% damage by default means that card up doesn't increase the damage very well compared to Atk or Crit Up. Both Atk and Crit Up scales with the 50% damage from a Buster lead, but Performance Up doesn't---nor does Performance Up increase, for example, Arts lead NP gain. This means that unless your team is very biased in terms of its buffs (for example, 100% crit up to only Quick cards), non-NP Quick cards are only for resource generation.

And for some reason most servants have awful NP gain and awful hit-counts on their Quick cards, so they give crap for stars and crap for NP gauge a lot of the time.

Atalante very much suffers from this. She doesn't even have the mixed Quick and Buster deck like Scathach, MHXA, Atalante Alter, OG Lancelot etc. who all have at least 2 Buster cards each to actually do damage with their crits. By default, a Quick Crit only does 7% more damage than a non-crit Buster. So 'normal' quick Servants like Jack or Atalante pretty much always slots into the role of a secondary damage dealer unless they have triangle advantage---their NPs will do serious damage, but their face cards would be to generate NP for themselves and crit stars for the team, neither function needing them to get buff priority for single target stuff.

Which isn't to say Atalante's bad, mind. The closest comparison to Atalante would probably be Drake, both of them have a team wide 'mana burst,' a Golden Rule, and tons of stars from their NPs. The main trade-off is that Drake has a 50% battery in exchange for a dodge---I'd take the battery most of the time, since I'm willing to lose servants to clear a map faster, but I'm not going to call anyone stupid for taking a survival skill over a battery.

Drake's bases are miles better, though, with a better deck for face carding and a Quick card that's as good as both of Atalante's combined. But 5*s are gonna 5*.

Personally I'm more looking forward to Osakabehime than Skadi for Quick Servants---my gut feeling is that Buster Up, Atk Up, and Crit Up are all more important than Quick Up in terms of damage, although I'll have to test it. Pity her Buster Up is tied to her NP, meaning she'll also be slotting into the secondary damage dealer role I'd slot most Quick servants in, since you'll want to click her cards for NP.

Quick card being terrible before 3.0 is such a stupid shit, and lets be honest their star gen frankly sucked. Its quite ridiculous that Quick 1-2-3 have such a massive powerspike each, to the point that Quick 3 borders on being OP, and each hitcount matters way more on Quick, the jump from 2 hit to 3 hit Quick is gigantic even on Saber

Also do mind, Quick is 80/96/112? to Buster 150/180/210 right. Assuming starter Buster, Quick crit is even worse lol, although Quick crit boosted by Buster starter = legit

What you said about Jack, is basically the prime reason why i love King hassan so much in JP

Osa being NP only is very problematic yeah, shes a good showing how terrible OG Tamamo kit really is

17 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Atalante is actually amazing if you know what you are doing even now - and by this i means you have to leave the mindset that she's supposed to use her dodge as a dodge. When you see arts cards, make an arts chain backed by her 2nd and 3rd and shes easily to top up at that point. When Skadi arrives she's one of few servant who can 50 Refill allowing 100-50 + 50 kind of playstyle of AOE spamming.

Honestly a good deal why Atalante is considered terrible, post her buff, is because people didn't use her properly - granted she is the kind of servant who is not good for rounded capability and more for traits she have. Thinking she have to use Quick cards when Quick cards is fucking garbage in general(Bryn have what i call good quick card and its still fucking shit), and having to use her dodge as a dodge when you can use it as a loaded Golden Rule

Arts Chain is broken as fuck in this game, that for Quick not being AAQQ was the limitation many of them often had - this is why i considered Diarmuid to be really solid fwiw. The game is simply balanced around Arts Chain that its stupid if you think you can do anything else

Even Quick servant who can nearly ignore Arts chain also still need to have Arts Lead to refill their NP effectively(see: Kintoki AQQ) and those are few in between

Obligatory Parvati is stupid, never should have been made and should be removed from the game post of the day

I think I’ll train Atalante. I have embers to spare, and at the very least, if she’s not useful, I could use the free SQ from her Interludes.

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Obligatory Parvati is stupid, never should have been made and should be removed from the game post of the day

I keep hearing that. What makes Parvati so broken?

Edited by Water Mage

2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

I think I’ll train Atalante. I have embers to spare, and at the very least, if she’s not useful, I could use the free SQ from her Interludes.

Above average NP gain (EDIT: it's actually good now that I think about it). Built in NP gain on a skill and party NP charge via NP that's 10%. Also, stun on NP at 60% chance, but I don't know how relevant that is in JP content right. NP has a hit count of 4 and it's AOE. Can potentially give herself +10 NP charge counting the -10% cost. There's also Quick performance up and a massive 1 turn attack boost as well as it increasing star gen in case that ever comes into play.

Edited by redlight

Parvati has good NP gain by default, a 3 turn 30% Golden Rule and 30% Quick Performance Up , a single turn 50% Atk Up, 50% Def Up, and a very minor battery that heals for 3k, which covers damage, sustain, and bulk. All of her skills are on 5 turn cds too, so they have really good up-time. Of course, this comes with the downside of having an almost completely selfish kit, but the numbers are good enough to make her a very good primary damage dealer. She's even great at making stars for herself assuming the meta remains AoE focused. (For single-target fights Parvati's NP gets significantly worse in terms of refund and star-gen, which hurts her quite a bit.)

And don't let her barely 8k Atk fool you, lancer's 1.05x damage modifier means that fully invested her Atk isn't as crippling as it looks, and her hp is above average at level 100 even for 5*s.

Archer Artoria*, for example, has 12,343 Atk at level 100 (without Fous, and effectively 11,726 Atk after the 95% Archer damage mod), and 15,943 Hp.

*Mind Artoria has fairly low Atk and she's in a class with a bad damage mod.

Parvati has 9,840 Atk at level 100 (without Fous, and effectively 10,332 Atk after the 105% Lancer damage mod), and 16,069 Hp.

The difference comes out to be 1,394 Atk, and the more Fous and high leveled CEs you invest in the smaller the difference becomes (due to the damage mod), so you can napkin math the difference to 1k and not be too far off.

If you're on a budget in terms of quartz the fact that she's 4* means she's easier to max out in terms of NP level, but if you're on a budget in terms of grails the fact that she's 4* means she'll take 2 extra grails compared to a 5*.

My main issue with her is that she doesn't crit well despite being someone who slots into the primary damage dealer role, but it's better to have bad crits but lots of stars than good crits but no stars. There should also be team comps that can leverage the fact that the primary damage dealer doesn't care too much about criting to let supports use the crit stars for resource generation, for example with Reines or Osakabehime, but that's something I'd have to test when everyone actually gets to the US.

All in all I'd probably rate Parvati around the level of OG Mash. Comparable to 5*s in her specific niche, so basically one of the best 4*s, but not something I'd consider broken relative to actual 5*s.

5 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Long story short, everything in her skillset made no fucking sense, horrendously overpowered even by Monarch standard, and her being SR make it even more insulting

The long version, Parvati is basically one of those servant whose,  the way i see it, is designed during the time when Quicks are underpowered(quick itself STILL is underpowered now since its a base mechanic issue). When they created Parvati, intentional or not shes basically made as broken as possible even outside AOE Quick standard. There are servant who is designed to be busted since they knew its not getting too far, say Queen of Sheba have 520% steroid total and the best cardset in the entire game but is a Caster. Later on Achilles is obviously made with this approach, and even then Achilles have very tame numbers. So yeah. She's an AOE, and AOE kinda sucked(theres a reason even now the meta AOE have ultra stacked kit). She's quick but quick used to suck due to the lack of proper quick support. So why not make some crazy shit

To give an idea, you know how Dantes is currently a 3 turn loop murder everything unit?

Parvati is, in many ways Dantes, power creeped all the way to eleven(although he does have his own stuff to contend with her). 4 less NP hit aside(Parv effortlessly get 300% star gen up on her burst turn, so 36 stars and she have higher crit weight than Dantes for context), her card is 1.3 as good as Dantes. 3.2 Quick is on acceptable area, whereas 5.45 Extra is almost King Hassan tier

All of the relevant skills on Dantes skillset is present on Parvari, except kinda better. On top of having 1 less CD. This is despite the fact that Dantes have arguably one of the best Mana Burst in the entire game

- Imaginary Around EX:

30% Quick Up, 30% NP Up. 5 turn CD - increasing NP refill by 69%, essentially giving her Okita's card

- Golden Rule:

50% NP gen up, 6 turn CD

- Ashes of Kama:

50% ATK buff, 50% DEF buff, 100% Star gen, 100% debuff res, 5 CD

- Determination of Steel:

50% ATK buff, 32% debuff res, Pierce Invul, 6 CD

Her 3rd skill kinda sucked(even then its still pretty solid, it donates 10 of her NP gauge for 20 on someone else, which can also give her +10 if requires)

Total Steroid: 195% one of the highest steroid value for NP alongside the likes of Caster Nero, and in term of significamce this puts her personal NP damage at stronger than Lancer Alter . To give an idea, Level 100 Parvati have lower ATK than level 80 Lancer Alter. The later is hardly weak, she have 174% ish steroid

Even her NP is ridiculous. 4.32 refill is at the area of giving decent enough refill on NP, it gives teamwide 10% charge on top, and then it have 60% chance to Charm making her extremely consistent at looping and offering safety

Theres a lot of things that Parvati broke in terms of the usual way DW deisgned their servants - her steroid value broke the norm. her NP effect is loaded as hell,. For a refill oriented servant she didn't have bad NP gen - in fact her NP gen is really good at base, i dare say Top 5 amongst Quick servant, on top of rivalling OKITA when her skills are put into play. Imaginary Around EX basically shits on every other card type buff in the game, and even as a combination, only Fionn and Sieg comes to mind for servant who have various NP regaining shenanigans that have the exact combo that Parvati brings into he map. On top of this she's kinda future proof as well, if DW ever comes around to making "defensive quick playstyle" into a thing, her capability as a hybrid offense and defense is at the top of the game, thanks to her NP

Fionn took 3 buff to reach that state smh

She's like the kind of unit that only exists to look super busted for no reason, kinda like Munenori/Archuria(who, relative to arts servant wasn't quite as ridiculous as Parvati is to her group) except unlike Munenori currently the game didn't go out of their way to invalidate almost everything good about her. She's very much in meta right now, and for CQ cheesing shenanigans the closest to a "budget" options. The only good one in SSR is Dantes, and she's arguably above Zerk Lancelot

Honestly what kinda peeved me is also because she's an SR with 8000 ATK. If she's an SSR with normal attack she would be far and away the best Quick servant in the game and she would still look insultingly broken. Her being an SR with dleiberately low ATK kinda have this "lol sucker enjoy looking at this broken kit that you won't ever able to show how broken it actually is" feel about it

Currently people is saying that DW is holding back on releasing good Quick looper servant, and honestly i find that a stupid statement for some reason:

- Quick release right now is every bit as terrible as Quick release used to be. You barely get new stuff every few months, and most big release is Buster-Arts slanted

- Theres only a few servant released right now on Quick, and most of them are rather well rounded. Its notable to know, that all current Quick AOE looper is clasically known with terrible NP gen. This is because they're deisgned as a "Fionn clone". Asking for a new looper, is basically like asking for a group of servant that people used to dread, and to an extent still dread to have. Marie Antoniete is the best example of this, being one of the more consistent looper in the game for her intended role, but nobody would say she's good

- Lost Belt 4 Lakshmibai is comparable to Parvati in many ways, being a Quick servant with AOE looping parameter, and actually good cards. While she have no Quick buff at all in her toolset, suggesting the held back theory, she's also 1 out of like 5 quick servant we get for like a year

Either way, if DW held back or "oh Parvati isn't broken we can go further" to approach it, neither of them are pretty.

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Now I get it, and it makes me wonder what goes on DW’s head when they make Servants. It’s hard to believe that the people who made Parvati’s overpowered kit are the same people who made Avenger Nobu’s horrible kit.

And poor Parvati, from her kit to what happened to her artist, the poor thing is filled with controversy.