Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Okay, apparently it's a theme with me that I get more of the rate up SSR on summer banners than the rate up SRs.

-_-

Still pretty happy with my haul, since everyone other than Nero would mostly be for the drop bonuses, but it's still weird that I only managed to pull a single SR (Frankenstein) vs. 2 copies of Nero.

Quartz stockpile is completely bankrupt now, though.

Edit: Oh actually I have 2 copies of Frankenstein. So it's 2 Nero vs. 2 Rate Up 4*s.

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Okay, apparently it's a theme with me that I get more of the rate up SSR on summer banners than the rate up SRs.

-_-

Still pretty happy with my haul, since everyone other than Nero would mostly be for the drop bonuses, but it's still weird that I only managed to pull a single SR (Frankenstein) vs. 2 copies of Nero.

Quartz stockpile is completely bankrupt now, though.

Edit: Oh actually I have 2 copies of Frankenstein. So it's 2 Nero vs. 2 Rate Up 4*s.

This one's a bit weird for me servant pool wise lol. Nero is the most..... "value"? if thats the word, but Nobu was the one i considered the best altho she's kinda shacky

With 180 sq to get Summer Nero my highlights are

• 8 copies of White Cruising 
  • 1 Summer Little
  • Assassin Nito
  • Caster Nito too funny enough
  • zerker Nobu
  • Scheherazade why her of all people? Feel like burning her.

I feel bitter about not getting Nero. Well time to wait for the Summer 2 banner for lancer Raikou

I wish we could buy 4-stars with wheels. This game hates me, but maybe not as much as Heroes hates me. Maybe.

The only NP5s I was missing from last year's summer banner were Jeanne (NP4), BB (NP3), and Ibaraki (NP2).

Somehow, I get 2 copies of BB with 2 10-pulls.

I then proceed to get only 1 copy of Ibaraki after a bunch of absolutely nothing. And then I get Orion, summer Jeanne, summer Jeanne again, Karna (with rainbow sparkles, so it couldn't have been Ibaraki), zerker Vlad, summer Jeanne again, and a buttload of 4-stars not named Ibaraki including a Nezha spook before finally getting another Ibaraki.

And then I hit my budget and stopped pulling.

Didn't touch the summer rerun at all since I was doing other things.

At the rate things are going at, I'm not sure if I'll be playing the current summer event either even though it has an Ishtar welfare. Fire Emblem Three Houses is getting the majority of my attention alongside other games.

Looking on my friend  list I found two players with Lv. 90 10/10/10 Caster Nero. She’s really a popular, isn’t she? 

And looks like the winning teams are the one with the best farming nodes. Not surprising.

Oh man, 10k hp break bars, that's pretty dope.

Pity it's a giant waste of effort for them to go back to the earlier singularities to include mechanics added later, but I guess making it so event story quests have them are the next best thing. (Hopefully the lower AP nodes are merely time consuming rather than being time consuming and AP inefficient, though, since otherwise that'd be a giant slap in the face to the low leveled people just joining FGO.)

Spoiler

29hwDq5.png

Dear DW

Please never make an event with three point ladders again.

And also please have a stinger node in the next event I need 16 more to max Diarmuid Saber's second skill and a whole bunch more for Lanling and Moriarty...

13 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

29hwDq5.png

Dear DW

Please never make an event with three point ladders again.

And also please have a stinger node in the next event I need 16 more to max Diarmuid Saber's second skill and a whole bunch more for Lanling and Moriarty...

Diarmuid Saber

Whats wrong with you.jpg

8 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Diarmuid Saber

Whats wrong with you.jpg

Diarmuid's a cool guy so my level 100 np4 Saber Diarmuid who's in the process of getting Gold fou currently has priority for Stingers, which happen to be the mat I need most on JP right now...

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Really wish Seaside Luxury had better numbers. I'd still use it over 2030 on someone whose cards I want to be clicking, but primary damage dealers want to be greedier for their CE options and secondary damage dealers aren't quite greedy enough for Seaside Luxury to be worth it. (You need to click a lot of face and NP cards for Seaside to be worth it, and only primary damage dealers click their cards that much.)

If it had 5-6 star regen a turn it'd be nice on people like Scathach or Caster Nero who don't have a full deck of cards they want to click (since their Quicks are mediocre). More crit star generation rate would also be nice, but bump that up enough and even primary damage dealers will be carrying it.

I'll still try it out if I ever end up getting Avenger Nobu and her triple 6-hit Buster deck. She's basically an assassin with better damage but lower star weight at that point, I think.

So the new summer servants are Musashi, Carmilla and Osakabehime, and while Melin, Siegfried and Kotaro get new costumes.

Honestly, I’m more excited for the boys since it means another Merlin banner.

Well this is a fairly disappointing start. I like Musashi enough, but the other two... not so much. Neat that Merlin comes back from his hiatus though since apparently he was awol since a download campaign.

I’m also still confident Okita will be the other SSR. If not, DW has nobody but themselves to blame for starting another meme.

The lore CQ was a pretty big slog since most of my box is single target stuff, turning it into a pretty annoying damage race (a 'race' that lasted 45 turns or something). On the plus side, Archuria turns kind of ridiculous once she's the last or 2nd to last person left, since she just loops her NP for days at that point. I'm not 100% sure, but I think she does enough damage fast enough to kill the entire rest of the CQ if the 2 starting lancers are taken care of.

Kind of irks me that drawing her cards is better for her than having a third support, though. (Although it's definitely better to have the one single support than to draw her full deck every turn---she only needs to draw 2 cards most turns thanks to how spammy her NP is, anyway, so the support is basically 3 free skill slots.)

Was really burned out from the game, but then... Motherfuckers added 7 new f2p friendly units.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice

Not too fond of the caster as he's an AOE Caster and don't like the art. But everything else I'd actually like to grail

Edited by redlight

• 14 Strengthings. My candidates are: lanceratoria, Gorgon, Iskandar, Columbus, Miyu, Jekyll, Medusa, Mordred, Summer Martha, MHX, Gawain, and Drake.
  • 8 new servants, npcs from previous singularities and rider Da Vinci.
  • Having the option to repeat dailies
  • Romulus and Attila got refines. Romulus has 20% NP charge on 1, Altera's 1 now removes defensive buffs and the +np damage that lasts for 3 turns.
  • SSR got bumped up to .08% for who knows got long.
  • couple quality of life changes
  • Free sq and tickets

A good anniversary 

My strengthening guesses:

Day 2: SR Lancer + SR Avenger = Medusa Lily and Gorgon

Day 3: SSR Rider + R Rider = Iskandar and Alexander 

Day 4: SR Caster + R Assassin = Miyu and Kotarou

Day 5: SSR Saber + R Rider = Either Arthur or Mordred and Boudica

Day 6: SSR Assassin + SR Ruler = Mysterious Heroine X and Swimsuit Martha

Day 7: SSR Rider + SR Saber = Swimsuit SAlter and Siegfried

I feel like the SR Ruler can't be anyone but Martha.  Quetz is already amazing, and Astraea is pretty recent.  With the ice broken on swimsuits getting buffs (which was a silly thing anyway, they're limited servants...) I feel Swimsuit SAlter is a possibility for the second Rider SSR.  

Those new servants look fun (Jason being the best 'cuz meme potential off the charts), it's gonna be nice having them all in two years. Thank goodness for mama Raikou and the hundreds/thousands of FP she gives me every day. 

- - - - 

For NA, I finally did those challenge quests. They were mostly a cakewalk, although the Orion one got a little annoying when one of the mecha pigs deleted my buffs and the support Merlin died. 

I really am not a fan of gauntlet type fights, though. It wasn't hard but it really takes a while, I tried to burst it with Raikou but she blew up in one turn because everyone went after her. So I was forced to change her for Gorgon, that NP2 Gorgon has really came in clutch because I'm sure at NP1 the fight would've taken almost 100 turns but I was lucky to end it in forty-something. Jeanne+Merlin is still extremely effective as a stall comp. 

The free max Ascension for one Servant of your choice was awesome. I used mine on loli Da Vinci, which means I finally have an SSR AoE Rider (though I think my NP5 SRs probably still do more damage).

The ability to rerun daily quests without returning to the node selection screen is a huge time-saver. It even completely skips the party edit screen, simply asking you which support Servant you want to use and immediately jumping into the battle without anything but the load screen in between (but also means you can easily misclick since it goes the moment you tap on a support selection).

Guaranteed SSR gave me Kingprotea's NP3, which was nice.

I somehow pulled my 9th copy of Anastasia while pulling on the Da Vinci banner. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Summer Osakabehime is the winner for me among the new summer art that has so far been revealed.

Of the new FP Servants, Jason's animations are absolutely amazing. Too bad I'll never use him since my ember queue is miles long.

Ishtar's 1st skill is so freaking good its actually unbelievable. Its probably even better than Clairvoyance Beauty due to being a mega charisma on top of NP amplification

Not sure which is worse the fact that this skill is so darn good or the fact that shes not even close to be the best SR Wellfare Rider Pogchamp

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner