Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, QKumber said:

I just started openning my boxes... 100 done, 44k petals to go.

I finally maxed every single servant I have, and got a nice stash of gold EXP on 2nd archive and on gift box.

About the 4* ticket... FIONN is coming home finally!

High Five

Picking Fionn too.

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Waffling between Wu, Alice, Saber Alter, and Emiya. Wu is the clear winner for gameplay while the other three are flavor.

Saber Alter would give me NP2 while the other three would be NP1. What do?

Pick Waifu so pick Salter

or be a normal person and pick Parvati

Hey you didnt specific the server :v

38 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

People thinking Fionn is bad in the year of our Lord 2019. Why?

Please do not put words in my mouth; I never said Fionn was bad. I’m well aware he’ll eventually become at least decent in a year and a half. I just rather dislike like him as a character.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Hey you didnt specific the server :v

inb4 JP now gives away a SSR ... or nothing at all.

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

People thinking Fionn is bad in the year of our Lord 2019. Why?

Bad rep sticks harder on you than chewing gum.

Or you know people just dislike him in general? Every time he shows up he is a douche.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Waffling between Wu, Alice, Saber Alter, and Emiya. Wu is the clear winner for gameplay while the other three are flavor.

Emiya could be a choice if you care about bonus drop for future events. CCC rerun and all GudaGuda events list him as a bonus Servant and Christmas Rerun is also coming up.

Otherwise pick Wu I would say. Saber Alter depends on if you are actually using her all that much.
Not that S!Alter is your waifu anymore, you betrayed her after all. Also where is the Lancer Alter pick? I knew you tasted like a liar.

------

Might just have to roll the dice for my pick. It's between:

• Nero
  • Edison
  • Gorgon

Most of my go-to SRs are already at NP2+ and while NP2 Tristan was tempting with his upcoming Interlude I would prefer something new. Li will be benched in favor of Kagetora so that's another off from the list.
So that leaves me with Story-locked stuff. I don't have any EoR SR but none of them are priority either.
Tried to get Nero now 2 times and failed both times (CCC and Nero Fest). Gameplay-wise not that great since she is severely lacking in damage (IP doesn't really count) but aside from Void Shiki and Jason (pfffffff) we don't have another AoE Arts Saber yet. On the other hand she technically has a rate-up with Skadi next year.
Edison is a funky option. Exceedingly rare too. I don't think he is great but he certainly looks like to be fun to mess around with.
Gorgon is probably a pass. JP screwed up her Strengthening really bad and considering I will gun for NP5 Salieri not really appealing.

58 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Bad rep sticks harder on you than chewing gum.

Or you know people just dislike him in general? Every time he shows up he is a douche.

His character doesn't do him any favors, yeah.

Emiya could be a choice if you care about bonus drop for future events. CCC rerun and all GudaGuda events list him as a bonus Servant and Christmas Rerun is also coming up.

Otherwise pick Wu I would say. Saber Alter depends on if you are actually using her all that much.
Not that S!Alter is your waifu anymore, you betrayed her after all. Also where is the Lancer Alter pick? I knew you tasted like a liar.

I have a Lancer Saberface Alter already. Taking Jailter off support list puts me in a situation I can't win.

Also did you see my NP5 Daishouri

Saber Alter hit Bond 10 a long time ago. I still use her for farming despite NP1 because I still don't have any AOE Saber that reliably hits harder than her. She's at 26,728 assuming no grails or fous so the difference is even bigger in practice.

NP5 Nero swings for 19,559 on NP. If IP procs she hits for 28,165. NP4 Suzuka is 26,257...if I actually bothered leveling her skills. Saber Lily will eventually outdamage her post-NP strengthen at 27,987 but probably still loses to even grailed NP1.

I'm torn because even if Wu is better, I like Nursery Rhyme and I've never pulled a copy of her.

Might just have to roll the dice for my pick. It's between:

• Nero
  • Edison
  • Gorgon

Most of my go-to SRs are already at NP2+ and while NP2 Tristan was tempting with his upcoming Interlude I would prefer something new. Li will be benched in favor of Kagetora so that's another off from the list.
So that leaves me with Story-locked stuff. I don't have any EoR SR but none of them are priority either.
Tried to get Nero now 2 times and failed both times (CCC and Nero Fest). Gameplay-wise not that great since she is severely lacking in damage (IP doesn't really count) but aside from Void Shiki and Jason (pfffffff) we don't have another AoE Arts Saber yet. On the other hand she technically has a rate-up with Skadi next year.
Edison is a funky option. Exceedingly rare too. I don't think he is great but he certainly looks like to be fun to mess around with.
Gorgon is probably a pass. JP screwed up her Strengthening really bad and considering I will gun for NP5 Salieri not really appealing.

Edison manhandles full gauge Kama and is a lot of fun to use.

He also has the most use as a support between those three so I think he wins. Barring any favoritism of course.

Haven't seen you post in this thread for a while. Good to see you're back!

Edited by MrSmokestack

Kind of wish SAlter would get an NP strengthening. It won't happen until people start getting double NP upgrades, but it'd be a sweet ass niche for a servant. Crappy ass skills tacked onto a hilarious AoE NP. (Bonus gravy points if she somehow manages to get 30% NP damage up stapled to her NP from the upgrade.)

Slightly tempted to make the ultimate 4Head choice and use my ticket for a rare prism, but I'll probably just grab Nito. (At NP1 she won't be useful for much, unfortunately, but I'm sure an AoE death NP will occasionally come in handy.)

Edited by DehNutCase

Haven't seen you post in this thread for a while. Good to see you're back!

Don't worry I'll be dead in 3 weeks anyway.

You wanna hear something cursed?

Spoiler

During Dead Heat I actually tried for Edison. Spent all my saved tickets (~50) and 3 10-rolls. Didn't get him.
I got Xuanzang instead.
Wat.

I tried for Nero. Spent all the tickets from the event and, what else, didn't get her.
But Brynhildr will do, right? And 2 copies of Battle Olympia because why not.
Wat.

Oh and Anniversary?
Holmes. 2 Tickets.

With that in mind 389 SQ + 18 tickets probably won't be enough to net myself Musashi and NP2+ Tomoe.
WRYYYYYYYYY.

I have a Lancer Saberface Alter already. Taking Jailter off support list puts me in a situation I can't win.

On the other hand you won't have the FBI on your doorstep.

I still use her for farming despite NP1 because I still don't have any AOE Saber that reliably hits harder than her. She's at 26,728 assuming no grails or fous so the difference is even bigger in practice.

I could have sworn that you have either Artoria or Void Shiki. Was that on your JP account?

Oh, I'm definetly picking Edison now. Why?
Just checked my inventory after max. ascending Arthur. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm out of Saber Pieces and Monuments. Can't even get past the 1st Ascension.
Guess that was bound to happen after I managed to finish my backlog. At the very least I have now everyone max. ascended, max. leveled and at 4/4/4 minimum. Now only I need to farm for my targets.

4 hours ago, Shiki said:

I could have sworn that you have either Artoria or Void Shiki. Was that on your JP account?

I have Lv 100 Artoria on JP. Void Shiki is on NA.

Shiki is in the 19k area at 90 pre-Interlude. I don’t think she outdamages Saber Alter either.

That is some cursed luck though, geez. Hope it gets better.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Ended up going back on my word and didn't pick neither NP2 Nitocris nor Lancer Alter. A friend warned me that NP2 Nito isn't really that good (the damage without Death is still pretty bad), and I couldn't justify spending my newly acquired Lancer gems on LAlter just as Parvati is about to be released. I did a quick mat calculation and picked out of a pool of Servants that weren't going to disrupt my current and future investments.

I picked JK Fox, but I'm literally Boneless now.

bones.PNG

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I went with JK Fox only to learn I lack like 22 bones to max her skills. Time to farm in the bone zone I guess, after all I think I'm going to grail her after she reaches 10/10/10.

There are only two constants in the Universe: Bone Zone, and Chain Hell. Legends say that no Master has yet managed to escape these infernal devices...but the new monthly mat tickets certainly help!

2 minutes ago, Firebolt said:

There are only two constants in the Universe: Bone Zone, and Chain Hell. Legends say that no Master has yet managed to escape these infernal devices...but the new monthly mat tickets certainly help!

I  believe you forgot the horror that is QP Blackhole, and Proofgatory

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

The only reason I didn't mention QP Blackhole is that I notice it's really not a problem for most F2P players who actually save their Quartz for their favourite Servant; a friend of mine had over 1000 F2P Quartz for Kiara, rolled her, maxed her skills and Grailed her to 100, and still had 250 million QP to spare. Whereas myself, I've summoned a few hundred Quartz on at least one banner every few months and do spend a bit on the side as well, and currently have so many SSRs and decent/likable SRs that I'm a billion or so QP in debt.

As for Proofgatory, I'm more than happy to give you my surplus of 500+ Proofs! And few hundred Homculus Babies that I still haven't found a use for, for some reason...

33 minutes ago, Firebolt said:

As for Proofgatory, I'm more than happy to give you my surplus of 500+ Proofs!

Someone needs to get punished I see.

Also everybody is lying about being Dust addicts anyway. Worse than coke I say.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

QP Blackhole

tbf there are plenty of opportunities to farm for QP. Lottos and 1/2 Dailies are pretty common events by now. Not to mention usually Lores are the bottleneck that keep you from maxing out stuff.
In comparision if you want an easy way to farm mats you are either lucky with the shop or you have found your past-time during dead weeks. Any Bronze Mats are the worst offender, 20-30 is not enough.

8 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Someone needs to get punished I see.

Also everybody is lying about being Dust addicts anyway. Worse than coke I say.

tbf there are plenty of opportunities to farm for QP. Lottos and 1/2 Dailies are pretty common events by now. Not to mention usually Lores are the bottleneck that keep you from maxing out stuff.
In comparision if you want an easy way to farm mats you are either lucky with the shop or you have found your past-time during dead weeks. Any Bronze Mats are the worst offender, 20-30 is not enough.

Thats the joke i told myself

Then i 10/10/10 Fionn, Tamamo, and Heracles Batcon and i made a quick landslide from 300 Mil to 10 mil qp

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner