Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I had a nightmare that I wouldn’t be able to pull Ishtar for the third damn time in a row and that the only SSR CE I pulled was 500 Year Obsession. 

Please don’t have this be a bad omen and have myself revert to my pre-August E rank luck. cries

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you ever tried their hardest to get a 4* only to get the 5* instead? I spent 10 tickets and 116 SQ trying to get Emiya Assassin but only got Ozy instead.

Part of me is glad that I got a 5*, and it’s Ozy at that! A powerful 5* and I didn’t have a SSR Rider before so it’s a great thing! But another part of me is extremely salty!

Getting a SSR from 116 SQ is a good thing...right? So why am I still so salty?!

34 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Have any of you ever tried their hardest to get a 4* only to get the 5* instead?

This has been my experience for the past year.

Rolling for NP2 of an SR? Get NP1 anywhere between 300-700 quartz. Also have some SSR spooks too.

Spoiler

NYExZvP.png

So, I pulled all my tickets for Ishtar, got her ~43 tickets in, noticed I was one copy of the Amakusa CE away from MLB'ing it, pulled the remaining 7 tickets and got a second Ishtar.

I also MLB Prisma Cosmos on my NA account so that's cool I guess.  This CE really loves me for some reason, I have it MLB on both NA and JP... 

Also also, my first Volumen on my NA account!  Finally!  

Seems like Santa Quetz rerun is on hold for now until mid December so that the new Santa welfare arrives on time. I was expecting Anastasia, but Nightingale is not a bad choice. Artist is most likely the same. Not the biggest fan of them but they've probably improved by a whole lot after all these years. My guess is that she'll be a caster with a kit similar to her normal self's and Ascelpius. We might get our first welfare support servant in a long time since Iri and I guess BB if you want to consider her that, but she's more of a DPS. I saw antlers on the event banner so maybe reindeer cosplay?

The 24 hour maintance thing was a epic disaster. From what I understand App Store hadn't received the update or something and by the time they did no one was available at DW office to give the approval for maintenance to continue to it's ending. Kind of bad management, but it was more or less out of nowhere. Aniplex is the service provider so some blame falls on them, but then again it goes to show how much of a grip DW has on their balls that even a maintanace can't be approved of without their consent. The only negative thing I really have to say that hasn't been addressed is that I'm fearful that broken streaks for SQ wont be addressed. EDIT: I misunderstood how streaks and total log-in days works

Oh, SWII song is coming out. Nice

Edited by redlight

There goes my log in streak. I doubt it will be addressed, just like other inconveniences; the bugged(?) King Hassan quest in Nerofest comes to mind. With the apologize sq, I attempted another 10 roll for Hassan only for to be rewarded by the same old craft essences. Over 300 sq for the guy and little for show for it makes me sad. 

I got my girl Ishtar off a yolo roll! It helps that it took me off from having a bad mood due to that shitshow of a maintenance. Now my remaining quartz can be saved for Eresh.

Nightingale is a weird and disappointing choice for the welfare imo, but what I’m actually looking forward to is the new SSR. Some are speculating it might be Scrooge or Charles Dickens.

It's kind of annoying how much a difficulty spike Lancer Alter + Lily is compared to double Waver. Double Waver I can 3-4 turn with random junk like double JAlter + Santa Artoria Alter, but Lancer Alter Lily don't really have good bonus servant lineups to kill, since Jack is neither AoE nor a dragon. (Double Ishtar would work okay, but Ishtar doesn't give the right drop bonus so if you're willing to bring her you're willing to bring people like Waver anyway.)

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

It's kind of annoying how much a difficulty spike Lancer Alter + Lily is compared to double Waver. Double Waver I can 3-4 turn with random junk like double JAlter + Santa Artoria Alter, but Lancer Alter Lily don't really have good bonus servant lineups to kill, since Jack is neither AoE nor a dragon. (Double Ishtar would work okay, but Ishtar doesn't give the right drop bonus so if you're willing to bring her you're willing to bring people like Waver anyway.)

Im pretty sure Heracles is a bonus servant in every event ever under the category of "increasing drop for ease of life and sanity"

Heyyy... it's been a while and a lot has happened, a lot has changed with me, but I uh, hope everyone is still enjoying the game. I haven't been playing much, but I plan to continue soon, likely when the next Christmas event happens in JP.

9 hours ago, Caster said:

Heyyy... it's been a while and a lot has happened, a lot has changed with me, but I uh, hope everyone is still enjoying the game. I haven't been playing much, but I plan to continue soon, likely when the next Christmas event happens in JP.

From what I read you were having a really hard time. I hope you're feeling better now.

Edited by redlight

From what I understand Poster Girl won't be appearing on the Thanksgiving banner unless it's a typo. Last year's had the event CEs for Ilya and someone else who I can't remember

I'll be very sad if we don't get event CEs this time around. I really want Poster Girl

Hmm, something tells me I'm supposed to bring Jack to this CQ. (I didn't)

It might be the 500k max HP buffs Santa Artoria Alter gives her mooks, or maybe it's the crazy card type resistance up she gets after every break bar. (Yeah I'm restarting this fight.)

BB/Jeanne/Mash is still incredibly strong (even if it takes an eternity) for CQs. I also brought Carmilla, Assassin Nito and a support Merlin but they all died halfway through the battle. It took me like 62 turns to clear this, still not as long as Kiara so that's a win in my book. 

Also, I got Ishtar to NP2 from a YOLO roll I did a couple days ago. Now she's set to wreck havoc after her interlude arrives on NA. 

The Thanksgiving banner is super bait, damn Okita is tempting but Eresh comes first.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do on my first go so I just remade my team for the second battle. BB, Mash and friend's Merlin. I whittled away all their health while leaving them alive so that I could finish them off when I switch in Chacha. After Chacha burns out, Melt comes in and the rest is history.

Went ahead and did the NA CQ with Amakusa/Merlin/Waver/second Merlin because my Waver eventually died.  Wasn't too difficult since the buffs were all removable meaning spamming Amakusa's NP worked wonders and took away a lot of the difficulty.  

I know I'm late but thank you, I've just been anxious about talking to people on this site.
So thank you for the warm re-welcome.
Everyone enjoying the Christmas re-run/waiting to 10 years for JP Christmas?