Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Ended up a bit short of 97 boxes total. Took a few hours to pick everything up out of the lottery, but that's all done now. The 750k QP I ended up with is slightly concerning, though, considering hitting the QP cap apparently has unpleasant consequences. I actually considered not exchanging the Crystal Wreaths for QP, but that's too much of an big brain play for me.

On a different topic, not really that fond of time gated story quests, although I guess it is nice to have a bit of time to recover from grinding.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got through 110 boxes total.  I got to 105-ish a couple days before the event ended and decided to chill out after that.

Wish they gave us the nerfed HP, would have made the event less of a pain.

Not gonna go hard on Da Vinci because I have close to zero use for monuments since all the EXP I got from those boxes helped me get everyone in my barracks (besides Assassin Shiki who I didn't have the ascend items for) to FA.  Unless I suddenly drown in gold Lancers, I should be set on monuments for a while.

Missed the Christmas event, but then again I missed a lot of events this year. I think all I did was attempt to roll for King Hassan and Ishtar earlier in the year (eventually got Ishtar), did the MHX Alter quest in Februrary, and got Maid Salter during the summer. I also haven't touched any of the Arc 1.5 storylines at all.

Decided to log back in since they are doing the prequel stuff to the Lost Belts, which I believe is time-gated and limited. After that is over I may head back into hibernation for FGO. It's fun, but I'm starting to get wary of time-limited events, even if there are re-runs. Would be nice to be able to play through the events at any time after its released and claim the rewards like in Another Eden.

I also haven't gotten around to watching any of the Heaven's Feel movies, Waver's anime, or the ongoing Babylonia anime...

There’s a new Foreigner for New Years and she’s called Yang Gufei.

Here are skills:

skill 1 - CD8-6 : Gains self invincibility(1turn), gains a self buff for NP charge every turn(3turns), gains stars and self taunt against [Male] enemies(1turn).

skill 2 - CD9-7 : Decreases NP charge of all enemies and inflicts defense down(3turns). Gains NP charge for self, according to NP charge drained from enemies.

skill 3 - CD8-6 : Gains a buff [rough translation* : Living fire] that inflicts defense down(3turns) and burn(3turns) on enemy when hit, (for 3times, 3turns). Gains self defense up(3turns)

Her NP is like Robin’s but with Burn and the same Overcharge effect.
Her NP gain is 0.51 and four hits for all cards except her buster.

She honestly doesn’t seem that impressive, at least at first hand. Her male only taunt hurts her her stalling potential, and her living flame skill puts her at danger even with Def Up. If only she was a Ruler, then she would stand out more. 

Edited by Water Mage

I threw the NY tickets out of salt for not getting Eresh, and this time it went pretty well.

NP2 Herc, NP1 Wu Zetian, NP1 Fionn returns, NP1 Sumanai and 3 copies of the Jeanne sisters CE. I'm tempted to roll a bit more to MLB the CE because that one is pretty great, but I think I'll hold off because it has mixed stats. 

Now I'll just focus on finish levelling all the stuff I've been putting on hold for a very long time. I'll make a list in this post so I don't forget and start rolling without a purpose

Spoiler
  • Karna
  • Li Shuwen
  • Herc
  • UMU
  • Vlad EXTRA
  • Nobu
  • Santa Alter
  • Penth
  • Wu
  • Bunyan
  • Caster Liz
  • Taiga
  • Princess Bedi
  • Hans
  • Shakespeare
  • Paracelsus
  • Mata Hari
  • Emiya
  • Chacha
  • Ana/Fionn/Sumanai (It's probably going to be Ana or Sumanai. I don't care about Fionn even if he's the strongest of the 3). 

That's going to keep me busy for a while. That's good because I'm not particularly interested in anything until Skadi and Eresh re-run afterwards. I'd like Summer BB, but she can wait for her re run because the other Summer is kinda meh

My GSSR was Scheherazade... cries. She was one of the four servants I wanted nothing to do with (the other three being Nightingale, Shuten, and Tamamo, the latter only included because I got her off focus twice and didn’t need extra copies). It’s funny when a random SR you got on the same roll, being Mochizuki, is more personally intriguing than your own guaranteed servant. Oh well, guess my hot streak had to end at some point. I’ll probably blow off steam trying to get Scathach and Musashi a couple days from now.

Jack popped in to say 'hi' in the Hokusai banner, which was interesting--- she has a weaker than usual interlude, so NP2 is nice. I got MLB 4* CE and a single copy of the 5* CE, so I'm not going to roll on the banner any more. Hokusai's pretty great, but this year has a lot of great servants.

GSSR ended up the same as the last time I did the GSSR---I got the 5* I cared about the most (Melt this time, Jeanne Alter last time) and 9 3*s. [Edit: Actually, this is wrong, I think I got a 4* CE, so it's not all 3*s.] My luck seems to be very... precise.

Edited by DehNutCase

I got Orion from the GSSR which made me a little pissed, so I thought to try the Hokusai banner. Ended up getting her! Now I got two Foreigners! While it would be ideal at NP2, I can still loop with Hokusai! One thing I don’t get, does Hokusai’s anti-human NP works against Servants or just regular enemies?

Edited by Water Mage

5 hours ago, Water Mage said:

One thing I don’t get, does Hokusai’s anti-human NP works against Servants or just regular enemies?

It's specifically enemies with the Man Attribute (which I guess the localization is calling the Human Attribute).  It works on both Servants and regular enemies with this attribute.  Note that this is different from Sanson's third ability, which gives him bonus damage against enemies with the Human trait (which is entirely non-Servant enemies, since Servants aren't human), as attributes and traits are two different things.

https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Attributes

9 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

It's specifically enemies with the Man Attribute (which I guess the localization is calling the Human Attribute).  It works on both Servants and regular enemies with this attribute.  Note that this is different from Sanson's third ability, which gives him bonus damage against enemies with the Human trait (which is entirely non-Servant enemies, since Servants aren't human), as attributes and traits are two different things.

https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Attributes

Ah, I got it now. I was confused since they used the “human attribute” term.

JP didn't get GSSR but it rolled Marth which convinced me i should probably save up for Merlin since my composition is very buster heavy now. I could go arts direction but my only Arts stuff is Lot and Fionn and both of them appreciates Merlin anyway

Mostly because Tamamo kinda sucked

NA got Artoria. As ussual NA would be stuck in development phase since im saving up

I got Shishou after 9 rolls, along with my first Atalanta. Yay, an SSR I’m actually thrilled with. The guaranteed gacha might not have been a bad omen after all.  

Huh? 

rhAWIgl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I’ll take it though, no complaints. Can’t say I’m fussed about her as a character, but I never had an alter ego SSR before and she gets real good with Skadi down the line. Something tells me I should really do more yolo rolls in the future lol.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Guys, do me a favor.  If/when Dumas comes back, can someone ping me?

Dumas the Servant? I think chances are low. The author of Strange/Fake said he doesn’t want Servants from his manga in FGO before he finishes it to avoid spoilers. It all depends of FGO will still be alive when Stange/Fake ends.

8 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Dumas the Servant? I think chances are low. The author of Strange/Fake said he doesn’t want Servants from his manga in FGO before he finishes it to avoid spoilers. It all depends of FGO will still be alive when Stange/Fake ends.

. . .dammit.

I meant the Count of Monte Cristo.  But I got it mixed up with the author of the book.

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .dammit.

I meant the Count of Monte Cristo.  But I got it mixed up with the author of the book.

Oh you mean Dantes?

His only known rate up after this was during Summer 3 which is what we get in NA this summer. Remind me lol

That is also when he become the best unit in the game so thats a nice timing