Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, QKumber said:

This was prob my least favorite event since I started playing.

The sheer size of the tower was a killer. So many loading screens and party changes zzz

Still on 150x not sure if I will continue climb. Not any important reward anymore besides QP (which I have like 980millions)

Here is hoping valentines is better

Well I’m not sure if you think it’s important or not but the reward for the 200th floor is a Lore.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Well I’m not sure if you think it’s important or not but the reward for the 200th floor is a Lore.

yeah I went and did some research... up to 190 had golden fous (which I value), and since I was going to climb up there, I would climb 10more for an extra lore - always at 0 anyway

Still, this event was the worst TwT

First event where I couldn't even get to bare minimum...

I got up to floor 60 because I was extremely busy all week and I only managed to start playing yesterday. Whoever came with the timer idea is evil, it basically forces you to play the game at it's own pace instead of your own. Oh well, RIP 2 Lores/2 tickets/ MLB CE.

The no support part was fun, though. I liked to see how far I could climb with  low level servants before I was forced to bring the max level guys.

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

The no support part was fun, though. I liked to see how far I could climb with  low level servants before I was forced to bring the max level guys.

Basically what I did. Even at floor 80, if it was Riders, I brought level 25 and 40 Assassins.

Still...I didn't want Semiramis, I wanted CEs. So, of course, on my usual 10x pull for events, I got no CEs and Semiramis. I was fine with Cleo, Emiya and Nitocris as my Assassin Squad.

Completed all 200 floors of the tower. I both liked the event and disliked it. I loved hoe it tested the roster of experienced players. However it went on for far too long when majority of floors can be cleared by the event ce and kaleidoscope.

With 90 saint quartz for the Assassin of Red, the best I got was a second copy of d'Eon.

Setsubun was fun I guess, I wasn't a fan of the lack of damage CE in CEO crisis though since those raids were annoying.  I only did the first and last raids because of how easily they grated me  and the latter was just because it gave 3 Rare Prism.

Spent 10 tickets and 30 quartz hoping to reunite Amakusa with his waifu, no luck.  Still no SSR assassins for my NA account.  Maybe I'll pull Assassin when GSSR comes along.

This event seems fun though.

Last year's Valentines CEs are surprisingly useful, since they're a low cost way to improve the upgrade potion (whatever it's called) drops, even if they're not as slot efficient as the shop CE. I'm being lazy about things and running Kaleidoscope anyway, so it's not like slot efficiency matters right now.

41 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Anyone here got Semiramis or Arthur's Valentine's CEs?  

I've been resetting supports for a while and those two are the only ones that still evade me that I can't get my own copies of.

I got Arthur’s and while I did get Semiramis, her Valentine CE is only available after the event’s story ends. I put Arthur’s CE in my support now in the All section, but do you mind waiting a bit for Semiramis?

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

I got Arthur’s and while I did get Semiramis, her Valentine CE is only available after the event’s story ends. I put Arthur’s CE in my support now in the All section, but do you mind waiting a bit for Semiramis?

SO THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T FIND IT ON ANYONE'S SUPPORTS

I don't mind at all.  Thanks for the help!

Seems like the new Archer is kinda weird, here are her skills:

1st skill: Increase party’s attack 20%, 10NP per turns, 1000HP per turns (3T)(CD 6)

2nd skill: Self evasion and crit damage 30% for 3 times (3T)(CD6)

3rd skill: Increase quick performance 30% (3T), 20NP charge, 10 stars (CD6)

NP: Extra damage to Man Attributes 50%-100%(OC)(1T), Neutral Alignments 50%(1T), shadow servants 50%(1T), damage all enemies 600%-1000% (NP level)(4 hits)

And no, she can’t NP loop with double Skadi.

18 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Seems like the new Archer is kinda weird, here are her skills:

1st skill: Increase party’s attack 20%, 10NP per turns, 1000HP per turns (3T)(CD 6)

2nd skill: Self evasion and crit damage 30% for 3 times (3T)(CD6)

3rd skill: Increase quick performance 30% (3T), 20NP charge, 10 stars (CD6)

NP: Extra damage to Man Attributes 50%-100%(OC)(1T), Neutral Alignments 50%(1T), shadow servants 50%(1T), damage all enemies 600%-1000% (NP level)(4 hits)

And no, she can’t NP loop with double Skadi.

I think this requires some explanation. When people talk about "can loop with Skadi" its SPECFICALLY can't loop with Skadi in farming scenario

That being said, she also have strict reqs when it comes to looping against CQ. Relative to AAQQB shes below the standard usually set for Lancers, being 2.2 Q 1.7 A,

The EXACT specifications she have being:

2.2 Refill aka 6.0 against 3 enemy, 12 against when boosted by Skadi

+10 Regen

means she only need to do 30% with card to get 50 bump up going. Essentially putting her at the same looping specs area as Astolfo but in AOE format. Its possible to work with it but its hard

The single biggest addition for Quick in this patch is, amusingly Gaius Julius Caesar. Sporting (on standard) THE MOST POWERFUL NP DAMAGE IN THE ENTIRE GAME and THE BEST NP REFILL OF ALL QUICK SERVANT SO FAR while optimizing Caesar requires you to do some funky shit, essentially being another case on the level of Astolfo, its amazing what he can do as an R. Hes always a lowkey powerful servant though

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

13 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The single biggest addition for Quick in this patch is, amusingly Gaius Julius Caesar. Sporting (on standard) THE MOST POWERFUL NP DAMAGE IN THE ENTIRE GAME and THE BEST NP REFILL OF ALL QUICK SERVANT SO FAR while optimizing Caesar requires you to do some funky shit, essentially being another case on the level of Astolfo, its amazing what he can do as an R. Hes always a lowkey powerful servant though

Here’s a video of what the new Caeser can do:

Even without Skadi he can reach some BIG numbers, and it’s honestly not that hard to set up. As Caesar now has the most damaging Saber Quick ST NP, Okita is probably crying somewhere.

The numbers seem to be assuming your 5*s are NP1 vs. NP5 3*s, a high NP 5* should still dumpster lower rarity units in NP damage. If we napkin math 400 quarts = 1 specific 5* then high NP 5*s should roll in faster than 2000/2000 gold fous, which is something to keep in mind when making the assumption that all 5*s are NP1.

NP 2.5 seems to be the point where Okita matches Caesar in terms of NP damage if they're both level 100, so NP2 would do a little less than Caesar, and NP3 a little more. If both are ungrailed then NP2 Okita beats Caesar since a rare servant gets about 25% extra stats going to level 100, while SSRs only gain around 10%.

That said, I was pretty okay with Caesar since he deals decent damage if you only bring him into advantaged matchups (which gives him performance similar to a 5*'s neutral performance), and he's pretty good at making his teammates do more damage, which helps mitigate the issue of a lower rarity's worse face card damage, so this makes a usable servant a bit better. Rarely use him, though, since my box is pretty stacked.

Fully invested he's probably comparable to a NP2 (or NP1 with Interlude) 5* after you consider his worse face card damage, which is good enough to bring into pretty much everything.

Man I’m getting pretty burned out with this event. This ladder is just obnoxiously high and I still need to get that second lore. Please just give me KnK already. 

The KnK rerun have been announced and time to see people going crazy over trying to get Fujino, but how is she in terms gameplay? I’ve heard she has high attack but other than that she doesn’t particularly stand out.

Standard 'I don't play on JAP, this is theorycraft' disclaimer.

We don't have Infant of Atlas yet, so someone who can Ignore Defense (especially with face cards), is pretty damn rare. But we will eventually get it, so she's pretty much another good archer for the pile.

If you like her then her kit's great, though, since she's well rounded enough that you can bring her into pretty much anything you want. (Although obviously she farms with the 'caveman' method of clicking red face cards.) I like how consistent she is since between Ignore Defense, Buster Up, and Ignore Evasion there's not a lot of things that can stop her from consistently pumping out damage, and her third skill should be pretty much Protection from Arrows tier in terms of how durable it makes her.

That said, she doesn't actually do exceptional amount of damage, and you can get consistency via CEs, Mystic Codes, Support Servants, or, later on, Command Codes.

Basically she's strong enough that you shouldn't be sad about getting her because she's bad, but not strong enough that you need to freak about about missing her. If you like her then you pretty much have to roll for her now, though, since it's kind of her only rate up so far.

I didn't have time to delve into the Valentine event, so it's another missed event for me.

Man, it seems the older I get, the more timed exclusives/events (even with re-runs) turn me off. It's probably because I have so many different things I want to keep up with while these events cater more to the hardcore crowd that only focus on one task instead of many.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to properly catch up with FGO...

On 2/17/2020 at 6:44 AM, DehNutCase said:

Standard 'I don't play on JAP, this is theorycraft' disclaimer.

We don't have Infant of Atlas yet, so someone who can Ignore Defense (especially with face cards), is pretty damn rare. But we will eventually get it, so she's pretty much another good archer for the pile.

If you like her then her kit's great, though, since she's well rounded enough that you can bring her into pretty much anything you want. (Although obviously she farms with the 'caveman' method of clicking red face cards.) I like how consistent she is since between Ignore Defense, Buster Up, and Ignore Evasion there's not a lot of things that can stop her from consistently pumping out damage, and her third skill should be pretty much Protection from Arrows tier in terms of how durable it makes her.

That said, she doesn't actually do exceptional amount of damage, and you can get consistency via CEs, Mystic Codes, Support Servants, or, later on, Command Codes.

Basically she's strong enough that you shouldn't be sad about getting her because she's bad, but not strong enough that you need to freak about about missing her. If you like her then you pretty much have to roll for her now, though, since it's kind of her only rate up so far.

Pretty much spot on actually lol. Fujino is actually only hyped up as a soloer, since between her free turn and absurd 2000 damage cut, her overall solo reach is on par with Cu, and almost at the level of Qin Shin Huang

Otherwise you don't get more than what you see. Fujino have around 29,.000 NP damage range, her card is 1.7, her hitcount is all the same with +2 extra card, and her skill is basically Charisma, golden rule, and a crit enabler.

In other word shes just Gilgamesh without ability to get her NP to do 40.000 against Servant(aka single target level without relying on Mana Burst) and does it on AOE so Fujino with support would basically be a hilariously bad Gil due to how supported "meta" works making durability aspects weaker