Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

2 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Gah...My GSSR was not what I wanted. I used up 500 SQ and I did NOT get Skadi. This anniversary was a mess for me.

Very sad, but who you get with the GSSR ?

Not geting Skadi isnt the end of the world if you have Burts or Arts team anyway, but cant deny thats is very funny to use 3 turns meme with  my waifu Atalante even with NP1  and Skadi have one of the best designs in FGO too.

But is really soul crushing not geting the rateup unit with nearly 200 rolls...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Moriarty for my GSSR.  He's not Gilgamesh, but he's my first 5* archer, so I can't complain.  I got off banner Achilles and managed to get Skadi as well.  I have a lot of grinding to do now.

https://imgur.com/ijcqTZ2

ijcqTZ2.png

Edited by Rezzy

3 hours ago, supreme123 said:

After  8 months, my first bond 10 !

Lol  because of the 99 stars too.

107663743_589791015014144_2490113639063396647_n.png

Cool, congrats!  Still waiting on my first Bond 10, Cu being the closest right now.  Nice character, too.  I don't have him, but he's fun to borrow from friends, especially since my own Assassin roster is rather barren.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, supreme123 said:

Very sad, but who you get with the GSSR ?

Not geting Skadi isnt the end of the world if you have Burts or Arts team anyway, but cant deny thats is very funny to use 3 turns meme with  my waifu Atalante even with NP1  and Skadi have one of the best designs in FGO too.

But is really soul crushing not geting the rateup unit with nearly 200 rolls...

I got MHXA. She was the one Berserker I didn’t want.

And I have Tamamo, Merlin, Nero Bride and Waver so it’s not like I’m need of support Servants. But it would be nice to have all of the big 5 of the support Servants you know.

On 7/9/2020 at 12:20 AM, Rezzy said:

I got Moriarty for my GSSR.  He's not Gilgamesh, but he's my first 5* archer, so I can't complain.  I got off banner Achilles and managed to get Skadi as well.  I have a lot of grinding to do now.

https://imgur.com/ijcqTZ2

ijcqTZ2.png

I saw Moriarty on your Support list the other day and I thought how it was really funny how you got Moriarty not long after you got Sherlock!

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

I got MHXA. She was the one Berserker I didn’t want.

And I have Tamamo, Merlin, Nero Bride and Waver so it’s not like I’m need of support Servants. But it would be nice to have all of the big 5 of the support Servants you know.

I saw Moriarty on your Support list the other day and I thought how it was really funny how you got Moriarty not long after you got Sherlock!

Yep, it is pretty fitting!  I've got my Sherlock almost maxed now, but leveling skills is tough.  It's fun getting both of them, since I loved the Sherlock Holmes stories as a kid.

I'm trying to power through the EoR chapters now, I'll go back and read the story, but I'm a little pressed for time, now.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, it is pretty fitting!

I'm trying to power through the EoR chapters now, I'll go back and read the story, but I'm a little pressed for time, now.

About the EoR chapters, which ones have you already done? There are Avenger bosses in two of them so if you want a Moon Cancer, I can put my BB on support.

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

About the EoR chapters, which ones have you already done? There are Avenger bosses in two of them so if you want a Moon Cancer, I can put my BB on support.

I'm only in Shinjuku right now, and it had the Avenger boss.  BB is always nice, I don't have her (I think I started right after her event, maybe?), so it's rough whenever an avenger comes up, and not many people ever put her on support.  Heading to work soon, but I'm going to try to finish it off tonight.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm only in Shinjuku right now, and it had the Avenger boss.  BB is always nice, I don't have her (I think I started right after her event, maybe?), so it's rough whenever an avenger comes up, and not many people ever put her on support.  Heading to work soon, but I'm going to try to finish it off tonight.

All right then, I put BB on support so enjoy her! 

Haven't played in ages, but I do still log in for the log-in bonuses. I do want to come back to FGO at some point, but the time commitment and event grinds are rough.

That aside, my Support List is still open for those who want it. It may be old school and doesn't feature Level 100s, but I think the selection is nice (especially the Herc and his Bond CE). Just remember that I don't actively play so my guys are likely useless for event farming.

Best of luck on your FGO journeys!

Friend ID: 815 519 689
hXnODrP.png

Spoiler

LzqT4El.png

This is what I get from being super greedy. I thought I could get a decent chance of getting a SSR Rider and ended with this (a Rama and MLB the 5* CE). Well, at the very least I still have some SQ saved from interludes and Strengthening quests I haven't done and 30 from my logins. 

After leveling Skadi to 10/8/10 I can see why she is praised so highly. Two of her on a team makes berserker Lancelot into a freight train. Being able to murder groups, getting stronger with each wave. On top of that generating 50+ star each turn is over kill.  Downsides are that the np gain widely varies depending what classes are enemies. In addition to zerkerlot weak np itself even buffed heavily  cannot  reliable kill foes with 160+ hp.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Hey guys, does anyone by some chance have some of these travelling CEs: Altera; Salieri; Circe; Nero; Bunyan; Sanson or David?

Missing those last few TwT

I have a friend with Circe who's willing to help you.  What's your FC again?

3 minutes ago, QKumber said:

Thank you man =]

He sent you the request.  

Also you typo'd, it's actually 629 at the end.  I was able to find the right one by searching the first three numbers in the thread.

It's too bad Mash doesn't get 2 different set of command codes, since Ortinax wants some star absorb for at least one of her Buster cards, while OG Mash is a pure support, meaning star absorb is straight up counter-productive on a Buster. I'll probably just set her up under the assumption she'll be in Ortinax whenever I use her.

Also it seems like we start with the QoL feature where 2* and below command codes can be removed by overwriting them, so that's nice. Not that it matters too much, most of the Codes we have right now are basically round error levels of improvement. Cure is probably the best, but it's niche.

I swear, all the bad luck I've had in other gacha games turned into good luck for FGO. 4 SSRs (counting Skadi's NP2) in such a short period of time, crazy stuff.

Spoiler

etlfJf8.png

Sadly, I'm out of QP and Caster gems so she'll have to wait until Gil Fest to be max level. 

Tried to get Summer Nero with 260 sq Only to be met with np2 assassin Nito, zerker Nobu, and Anastasia. That's the second year where I wanted caster Nero only to be met with another 5* caster. Here hoping that my luck for lancer Raikou is better.

22 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tried to get Summer Nero with 260 sq Only to be met with np2 assassin Nito, zerker Nobu, and Anastasia. That's the second year where I wanted caster Nero only to be met with another 5* caster. Here hoping that my luck for lancer Raikou is better.

If it helps Summer Nero has a rate up at new years. 
Changing the subject, which teams are you guys cheering for? Are you going for the best farming nodes? I’m going for Desert Beauty, poor things didn’t win a single round.