Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

4 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Gacha is suffering, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

(A look at my support list should give a pretty decent indication of what happened to me.)

The rest of my budget this year is going towards NP5 Archuria and MLB Starry Nights, so there's no room to try for Summer Jeanne or BB anymore.

100% agree, lol.

Today I burned 190 rolls to get 1 Orion spook, 1 Zu Wetian and 1 SJeanne. Got 5 Abby CE, but that Orion spook was cruel.

Well, happy end I believe, but to be honest I really dont need any archer after my lv 100 Atalanta.

Last but no least, after King Hassan now is time for my 2nd bond 10.

IMG_20200803_141431.jpg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event is surprisingly interesting and having all nodes having the best drops helps make farming less boring since we can change nodes periodically and still get good drops.

Also, congrats on getting Dantes @Rezzy! I managed to get Dantes too this time so we’re Dantes buddies!

32 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

This event is surprisingly interesting and having all nodes having the best drops helps make farming less boring since we can change nodes periodically and still get good drops.

Also, congrats on getting Dantes @Rezzy! I managed to get Dantes too this time so we’re Dantes buddies!

Oh neat, notice him on my support list?  And grats to you as well.  I actually managed to get him without too much fuss, in about 4 ten pulls.  I'm probably going to skip Jeanne's banner since I got Moriarty and planning to pull for Archer Gil when he comes back.  I might try pulling for BB and MHXX next week.  Hope my luck in FGO continues.

69 draws for the Count of Monte Cristo !

The best part is that I got Parvati NP2 and Mary Read too.

Now I have everything to continue using that gorgeous Skady System.

But now its over, only 186 rolls left to get my most desired servant from this year: Xiang Yu  !!!

After the centaur terminator I need a good Rider and I will put all my quartz on Ivan and Reines in 2021.

Rip Summer BB, cant waste quartz with you !

IMG_20200804_001555.jpg

Edited by supreme123

I think there's a guy on my friend's list that maxed out two of the point ladders already...

That grinding speed is horrifying.

I do like how the event is set up, the only downside is that it seems like you need a lot of grinding to complete the story, so more casual players might have problems. (Then again, it is a 20 day event, so maybe it's fine.)

Edit:

Spoiler

Qk4Mt14.png

Took 6 loops to clear. According to the wiki you need 800k power points to clear, so I guess it's not actually too bad---a hilariously optimal run might be able to clear in 3 or 4 loops, but there's no reason to optimize for that kind of thing. Going to wait until 8/16 before I restart grinding (since that's when raids unlock).

Edited by DehNutCase

I have 3 slots open if someone  need the 3 CE from gacha at FLB to farm.

Here is my nick and number:

https://rayshift.io/na/799829176

12 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Took 6 loops to clear. According to the wiki you need 800k power points to clear, so I guess it's not actually too bad---a hilariously optimal run might be able to clear in 3 or 4 loops, but there's no reason to optimize for that kind of thing. Going to wait until 8/16 before I restart grinding (since that's when raids unlock).

Wow, how many golden apples you spend ?

2 hours ago, supreme123 said:

Wow, how many golden apples you spend ?

Napkin math says it's around 3 apples per loop, so probably around 18-20? Hard to tell how much I spent since the event tosses so many apples at you, so the amount of apples I have didn't change all that much.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:26 AM, DehNutCase said:

Napkin math says it's around 3 apples per loop, so probably around 18-20? Hard to tell how much I spent since the event tosses so many apples at you, so the amount of apples I have didn't change all that much.

Thanks, 20 apples looks like a fair number.

My only problem is QP, I burned 20kk QP upgrading a skill lv 10 of King Hassan last week and now I am broke... and isnt a wise choice to burn apples farming QP now when in one month comes the Gilfest.

Edit: yesterday got Angra Mainyu NP2 and today got Dantes NP2 plus Circe with 32 rolls !!!

Total of 291 summons in this banner with 4 SSR and 4 SR. Now Im happy !!!

150 rolls left for Xiang Yu, but I will skip BB summer now.

IMG_20200806_181420.jpg

IMG_20200806_181447.jpg

Edited by supreme123

Anyone know if the BB banner is supposed to drop tonight?  I'm hoping I can pick up a few more of the CEs and hopefully MLB the 3* one.

so, uhh...got my free 30 quartz for 50 days login. Did the 10x pull on BB's banner.

a0R9cLX.jpg

Considering I spent well over a 100 quartz for my last Caster Gil merge, I was surprised BB showed up along with Foreigner!Saber. I restarted my game at the tail end of the BB event, so I've been without a Moon Cancer. So happy I don't have to rely on a friend now!

Holy hell, I threw 9 sq at both summer banners just for the YOLO and I got Ushi, Banana and Medb in a row. Guess the luck streak I've been having since the LB2 banner is still active.

So, 5th anniversary stuff on JP!

...We basically got Arts Skadi, with Caster Artoria.  Her kit kinda simultaneously shits on Nero Bride, Tamamo, Waver, Reines, and Skadi.

Skill 1 is Charisma with 30% team battery

Skill 2 is targetted 20% battery and team NP gain up

Skill 3 is targetted 3 turn art up, invincible, and vs enemy of humanity damage up.

NP is team attack up, team Debuff clear and team the new "special invincible" that ignores Invicible pierce.  Atk up scales with level, the amount of hits the special invincible lasts is overcharge.

After another batch of strengthenings,  I would say the winner is Artoria. Going full buster is bonkers.For most unnecessary I would say Musashi since she still has the same problems are before, just with a niche against rare bosses. 

Caster Artoriais making all other support casters cry in the corner. She brings way too much the the team.

With Caster Artoria, Arts finally has a support that they aren't sharing with everyone else. (I value Bride and Waver over Tamamo for Arts teams, so practically speaking Arts didn't have a proper support until now, at least for me.)

Bride having an offensive NP still gives her a niche in Arts teams, but Artoria should be better in general. Practically speaking Artoria should be Merlin tier---i.e. her kit's good enough to run even outside of Arts teams. She seems to suffer from the same problem as Skadi, though, in that she doesn't protect the team very well, so sustain is an issue. But she does have it easier than Skadi in that department, since her teamwide battery means that her teammates have an easier time picking up the slack when it comes to sustain.

Regarding the strengthenings, Herc and Cu are interesting, but I don't use them much. Artoria's has the slight issue where, thanks to break bars, you might prefer to have Arts cards over Busters during her NP turn (if you're going to break a bar anyway you'd rather pick up more NP gauge), but overall it should be pretty amazing. I prefer EMIYA's, though, since changing the NP to Arts is a strict upgrade. (Strictly speaking, an Arts NP drops a little less stars than a Buster NP, but only to the tune of, like, 1 less star over 10 hits, and EMIYA's stargen comes from his skill rather than his card type anyway.)

MHXX comes with 3sq today so that's a sweep. Nice! Getting all the Summer 3 SRs in a row is pretty awesome! Although that adds 4 more servants to level up during Gil fest...We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

As for the 5th anniversary stream. I watched it and it didn't felt all that different from last year's (covers aside) so eh. The strenghtenings are pretty nice with EMIYA's being the standout imo, changing his NP to arts is a pretty big deal considering his deck and increasing Projection's numbers makes it a better Mana Burst type of skill, although I'd rather that instead of bigger numbers the buffs lasted for 3 turns. 

Castoria...well, she certainly looks like the best arts support now with her new Invul and the 30% party-wide battery (50% for one ally). From what I know Arts has a slower playstyle than Quick/Buster so Castoria's NP will play a big role in her usefulness, unlike Skadi's. Castoria's NP charge skills helps at reducing the initial slog so the NP spamming can start in 1~3 instead of taking 3~5 turns to start (Kscope excluded) so that's pretty cool. My roster is pretty arts focused so I might roll for her in the future, after all I never got Tamamo and the free SSR ticket is going to be one of Waver or Anastasia depending on spooks and stuff. 

65 rolls for BB and 75 rolls for Jarcher NP2.

But now the question is why I rolled for Jarcher NP2 if I have a Dantes NP2 with a Skadi, lol.

Well, waifu >>> meta I think, its always good to have a option to loop with arts team too.

Got 3 S.Ushiwakamaru, 2 x S.Ibaraki, 2 x S.Medb  and 1 S.MHXX too, but this is only a bonus. 

My only problem is that I have only 8 rolls left for Xiang Yu and next year I want to roll for Reines and Ivan too.

The only problem in rolling everything in limited banners is the bad event CE with rate up, c'mon I need only one Kaleidoscope and the chance of droping one now is nearly zero. 

Anyway, very happy with my rolls with 6 SSR (Dantes NP2, Jarcher NP2, BB and Orion) and only one spook  in 431 rolls

Now I have 10 SSR, only need a Saber, Rider and Berserker SSR now.

Last, but not least, how many SSR you guys have ?

Screenshot_2020-08-11-19-44-09-608_com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en.png

IMG_20200811_000650.jpg

Edited by supreme123

Hmm, now that I pretty much finished the event (got all the doujins, but haven't done the CQ yet), I have to say that I really like the doujin scenes. Not just the scenes themselves, but also the way that you'll see them once in a while when farming. It's a nice way to break up the monotony.

Character-wise, I was always pretty okay with Blackbeard in FGO, but this event made me like him a lot more. I don't think he actually had the most screen-time out of everyone in the event, but since he shows up in pretty much every doujin scene it feels like he does.

@supreme123 my updated 5* list

Saber: Arthur, Altera (just got as a spook)

Archer: Moriarty, Artemis (spook)

Lancer: None

Rider: Drake, Achilles (spook)

Caster: Waver, Anastasia, Skadi

Assassin: None

Berserker: Cu Alter

Extra: Sherlock, Okita Alter, Dantes, BB

So 15 all together.  The summer has been kind to me.  

@DehNutCase this event made me actually not dislike Blackbeard, since he's not actively perving on you the whole time.  I don't mind him when he's like this.

Anyone else, first pull out of Singularity F (after tutorial gacha), get a 5* (I got Karna), then not realize how rare they are and then suffer from an urge to pull every time you get quartz?

2 hours ago, Timeley said:

Anyone else, first pull out of Singularity F (after tutorial gacha), get a 5* (I got Karna), then not realize how rare they are and then suffer from an urge to pull every time you get quartz?

It actually took me 2 whole months before I got my first 5*, but I'm still really bad about saving quartz.  I usually use my tickets as soon as I get them.

7 hours ago, supreme123 said:

So far I got: 

Saber: Mordred (NP2), Sigurd. 

Archer: Arjuna (NP2), Ishtar (NP2). 

Lancer: Tamamo, Karna.

Rider: None.

Caster: Sanzang, Da Vinci, Skadi (NP2). 

Assassin: Osakabehime. 

Berserker: Raikou, MHXA. 

Extra: Jeanne (NP2). 

So 12 different SSRs. Quite a few of these are NP2 so the number goes up if I account for that. It could be better in terms of numbers considering I've been playing for two and a half years but most of these SSRs are really dear to me so I'm happy with them. 

- - - - -

The CQ was kind of a slog but the good ol' stall comp of BB/Jeanne/Friend Merlin pulled through as it always does. It's due to my lack of resources but it feels a little bad to not be able to use double Skadi memes for CQs, then again I'm lucky enough to have what's needed to to farm brainlessly with Atalanta/Parvati and stalling CQs is what I'm used to so no need to fix what ain't broken, I guess. 

@Rezzy Nice collection, We are victims of Orion spook too, lol.

@Alexmender Good collection too, its a pity that Skadi NP 2 isnt very useful. I think that DW  need to buff that Death immunity into something better or that flat dmg cut from OC could be  HP% .

Funny that you guys are lacking SSR in 1 or 2 class too, looking better I dont have a Lancer SSR too but the only Lancer that I want is Ereshkigal and my Parvati is already with 2 grails.

Ironic that before Skadi banner I only had 2 SSR and after Skadi banner I got 10 SSR. Im really happy with  my rolls, specially Waver and Tamamo spooks.

Thinking better I want Shiki Saber and Ereshkigal too, but my priority is Xiang Yu/Reines/Ivan and by my calculations I can get only 150  tickets until the end of 2020 more or less.

About the gacha,  how many rolls you guys have left and what are the servants that you want ?

Edited by supreme123

On 8/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, supreme123 said:

Oh boy, here goes.

Saber: Bride Nero, Musashi, Okita, Shiki Ryougi (GSSR), Arthur

Archer: Ishtar, Summer Jeanne, Arjuna (spook)

Lancer: Ereshkigal, Scathach, Brynhildr

Rider: Ozymandias (GSSR), Medb

Caster: Merlin, Illya, Scheherazade (GSSR... cries), Leonardo Da Vinci, Tamamo NP2 (both spooks), Skadi NP2

Assassin: Jack (GSSR), Shuten Douji (spook I guess), Osakabehime (spook)

Berserker: Cu Alter, Sakata Kintoki

Extra: Sherlock Holmes, Jeanne Alter, Okita Alter, Abigail Williams, Meltryllis, Kiara, Summer BB

No, I’m not a whale. Just happen to be a... very lucky dolphin. 

Also I always kind of had a soft spot for Blackbeard. I’ll always take this interpretation of him over some generic “YAAAAAAR” pirate that’s been done a thousand times over.