Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

In retrospect, a team based on Caster Nero would've been a lot better for the CQ since the enemies mostly have hp in the 100k range (which is massively overkilled by a Black Grail Archer Archuria). Nobu instantly murdering Bride also wasn't cool, since it meant Archuria had to force her way through class disadvantage for Raikou, but she does 70k unbuffed anyway, so that didn't matter too much.

Ended up using a command seal since I was 17% short of being able to use Archuria's NP when the enemy Nero's bar was full---Nero would've done enough to wipe my front line---but I'm not sure if it was necessary in retrospect. I would've been left with only Jeanne Alter, but there was a decent chance she can manage Nero and Ishtar (the only ones left) by herself.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Silverly said:

No, I’m not a whale. Just happen to be a... very lucky dolphin.

That's how I've been the past month and a half.  I used some birthday money and doubled my amount of 5*s.  Moriarty was GSSR, then Altera, Artemis, Achilles, Skadi, Cu Alter, Dantes, and BB are all since the beginning of July.  Before that, I had 6 SSRs.  I think I forgot to say that Anastasia was a sppok, as well.

I hope my luck holds out, because I want Archer Gil in a month or so.

15 hours ago, supreme123 said:

@Silverly Wow, this is what I call " EX luck".

Impressive collection, but that "Charizard" spook must have hurt a lot, hahaha. 

You will not try to get Dantes for Skadi loop meme  or maybe S.Jeanne and S.BB ate all you quartz ?

Yeah, Scheherazade made me really salty initially (I got her during New Years of this year) because she was one of the few servants I really didn’t want to pull, but getting Scathach/Melt/Musashi/Jalter/Da Vinci within a weeks time made the salt subside fairly quickly. Yes, that somehow was feasible. 

As for Dantes, he’s sort of a soft pass for me. I know how amazing he is as a servant, and I don’t mind him in his own right. However, summer as a whole has been reeeeeally tight, and that continues with Archuria just around the corner and eventually Gil/Sheba when the festival hits. It’s not like I’m hosed for green farming anyways, my Lancelot is all set to take on mobs.

Decided to stop "playing" (Autoing) Dragalia Lost so I can do FGO instead in my off time. Dragalia is great and I wish I could play it more and play it properly instead of placing everything on auto, but its starting to become a grind treadmill I can't keep up with. Also, as a story guy, Dragalia's quality on its stories varies quite a lot...

Meanwhile in FGO, once a servant is essentially maxed leveled up to their rarity cap, maxed out skills, and have 1000 ATK&DEF Fous, they are done. Max Bond, Max NP, and Max 2000 ATK&DEF Fous are just a bonus. I guess the issue is leveling up all the new desired servants (and eventually all that you own), but I am mainly content with my old guard.

I spent maybe around 200-300 Quartz on the summer banner for kicks and got Summer BB. A shame I didn't get MHXX, but I need to save my ~300 leftover quartz for Eresh when her re-run comes around. I said I would save for her and I will continue doing so. After I get Eresh, all I truly want is King Hassan, but I think I missed that opportunity.
The rest of my "desired servants" are just bonuses (Tomoe, Valkyries, and Dantes comes to mind.) Having my own Merlin and Skadi may be nice, but there are support lists for that. Sure, I never get to run the Grailed 100 Servants, but that's fine.

I guess my latest quest is to try and grail my Herc to 100, but I am suffering a massive QP shortage. I also need to get around to finishing 1.5 (only started on the first Remnant story) as well as doing Part II.

@SireKing Hassan got a buff in the 1st skill and will have a new rate up in 2022, but maybe the banner come before because the Babylonia anime already ended.

Ereshkigal isnt a priority, but as the best Rin face I want her. The only problem is the release date of Xiang Yu banner after Ereshkigal and I already have a lv 90 NP2 Parvati for the Double Skadi meme.

Screenshot_2020-08-15-11-45-49-608_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2020-08-15-11-46-25-166_com.android.chrome.png

Edited by supreme123

Man, the grind is real. I guess I forgot how grindy FGO can be.

Been spending at least 2-3 hours each day for the past week just playing the event and only now have I finished with the main story portions (got the 2 Grails). My points are still only about halfway to max. I guess that's my next thing to do, maxing out the point ladder with the point nodes...
-- For reference, I've been using my Arash and 2 AoE Servants with a support Waver. The remaining 2 Servants were outfitted for points.  I focused more on trying to clear nodes in 3-4 turns instead of going for point efficiency. 
-- Also, I didn't unlock the "Part Two Raids" until around loop 7 or 8. If I had resources to max out Summer BB, maybe I could've used her for the AoE NP as well as points, but I'm broke.

2 hours ago, Sire said:

Man, the grind is real. I guess I forgot how grindy FGO can be.

Been spending at least 2-3 hours each day for the past week just playing the event and only now have I finished with the main story portions (got the 2 Grails). My points are still only about halfway to max. I guess that's my next thing to do, maxing out the point ladder with the point nodes...
-- For reference, I've been using my Arash and 2 AoE Servants with a support Waver. The remaining 2 Servants were outfitted for points.  I focused more on trying to clear nodes in 3-4 turns instead of going for point efficiency. 
-- Also, I didn't unlock the "Part Two Raids" until around loop 7 or 8. If I had resources to max out Summer BB, maybe I could've used her for the AoE NP as well as points, but I'm broke.

I forget if we're support buddies, but I've got all the point CEs MLBd, if you need a certain one, and I got Waver's skills at 8/9/10.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I forget if we're support buddies, but I've got all the point CEs MLBd, if you need a certain one, and I got Waver's skills at 8/9/10.

I think we were once, but then I didn't log into FGO for a long time and may have been removed. Alternatively, the in-game name was changed.

Here's my Friend ID: 815 519 689
Got one Point Ladder done. I need about 15 more runs for Imagination and 25 for Motivation to cap them out using the Point Nodes...

2 hours ago, Sire said:

I think we were once, but then I didn't log into FGO for a long time and may have been removed. Alternatively, the in-game name was changed.

Got one Point Ladder done. I need about 15 more runs for Imagination and 25 for Motivation to cap them out using the Point Nodes...

Request sent, motivation and imagination MLB CEs on Drake and Waver, let me know if you want something else.

3 hours ago, Sire said:

Send a friend request.

My Nick is 4rkim1 and my ID is 799.829.176.

You can look my pokemanz here: https://rayshift.io/na/799829176.

Whew, despite me procastinating for like 4 days I'm almost done with the Summer 3 event. Just 1 ladder left to go (it's at like 600k) and I'm free!

Having 5 free CE slots made the grind a lot smoother than what it's been in previous events so that's a plus, I think it'll be the same for the F/Z rerun.

33 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Whew, despite me procastinating for like 4 days I'm almost done with the Summer 3 event. Just 1 ladder left to go (it's at like 600k) and I'm free!

Having 5 free CE slots made the grind a lot smoother than what it's been in previous events so that's a plus, I think it'll be the same for the F/Z rerun.

Or running the CEs can make the grind even faster.

On 8/20/2020 at 7:35 PM, supreme123 said:

Abby summer NP is beautiful, but I really hate the lack of clothes !

For God's sake, we need a skin for Abby with decent clothes !

I mean, it’s a summer event. I can at least understand why someone might balk at normal Abby (though I’m personally indifferent), but what did you really expect here? Of course she’d be wearing a swimsuit.

In other news, DL campaign 11 coming soon! Here comes my last decent shot at pulling Squirtoria.

So I managed to pull the final copy of Archer Artoria, meaning I won't be pulling on her banner again. Somehow, I only pulled 2 copies of Ruler Martha and Caster Marie over all my rolls on her banner. (I don't mean just the rolls from this time, I mean during the event run, the rerun, and now this.) I didn't see a 4* servant during my rolls this time, and I think I did around 80 or so rolls? *Shrug*

Time to go into hibernation with pulls until Christmas rolls around, at which time I'll try for MLB Starry Nights.

Recently got Sigurd to NP2, a shame I couldn't bring Summer Bryn home with him. Oh well, at least I have the original one.

So...I apparently have a thing for fourth pulls on tickets. When the 11M shop gave us tickets, my fourth pull was Ruler Martha. Just now after getting the 10 login tickets, my fourth pull was Archer Artoria. At least my goal for a Class-wide Artoria+Caster!Gil team is going well?

Edit: My luck continues. 6 tickets in the story summon netted me a Formal Craft, Ideal King, and a flipped Osakabehime. I'm completely dumbfounded. 

Edited by silverserpent

I had 220 SQ and wanted either Kiritsugu or Saber Diarmuid. I got NP2 Iskandar and not single SR Servant appeared. With the spook Waver I pulled back in June while trying for Napoleon(who I didn’t get)and my NP5 Alexander, I finally reunited Waver and his Rider, without even trying. Are you proud of me of @Magical Glace?

15 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I had 220 SQ and wanted either Kiritsugu or Saber Diarmuid. I got NP2 Iskandar and not single SR Servant appeared. With the spook Waver I pulled back in June while trying for Napoleon(who I didn’t get)and my NP5 Alexander, I finally reunited Waver and his Rider, without even trying. Are you proud of me of @Magical Glace?

Congrats! I tried for Iskandar with my tickets, didn't get him, but I did get Kiritsugu and Diarmuid.

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

Totally, reunions are the best.

Earlier this year I ended up reuniting Karna with Jinako on JP without trying when she spooked my Reines pulls.  

On 8/31/2020 at 2:01 PM, Rezzy said:

Congrats! I tried for Iskandar with my tickets, didn't get him, but I did get Kiritsugu and Diarmuid.

Desire censor is real and it sucks.

Changing the subject, damn this event is easy to farm and easy overall. I was kinda bored so I wasted 10 gapples and finished the event in a day. The nodes are so easy and the way bonus drop works makes it really easy to get a lot of coins even if you don’t have an event Servant. Well, I do have Angra but even if I didn’t have I still think I would have a easy time with this event.

15 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Desire censor is real and it sucks.

Changing the subject, damn this event is easy to farm and easy overall. I was kinda bored so I wasted 10 gapples and finished the event in a day. The nodes are so easy and the way bonus drop works makes it really easy to get a lot of coins even if you don’t have an event Servant. Well, I do have Angra but even if I didn’t have I still think I would have a easy time with this event.

Yeah, plus, with the exception of Berserker, there's a 3* bonus unit, so most people should have one, plus Mash, and the CEs are in the general pool, so I had tons of those saved.

I think this is one of my favorite events, story wise, too.

I did the event the first time around, so progressing here is rather easy since I have the CEs necessary to farm and stuff. I also ended up getting Angra at NP2 after I finally spent all of my Friend Points that I've been saving up for a long time.

I'm currently around ~~33 missions completed, just mostly taking it easy with minimal apple usage and trying to use the normal AP to do stuff. The QP from quests is rather nice for my QP starved Chaldea.