Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I miscalculated and had to do a couple of runs to get the Golem and Insect missions, but other than that I got all the missions cleared as soon as the main story was done. 

The final boss was slightly annoying with their debuffs, but it wasn't anything too bad. 

As for the CQ, I had to do it twice because a certain Break Bar buff caught me off guard but afterwards I Kama'd it. Getting her to NP2 was soo worth it, she just disregards class disadvantage and nukes everything on her path. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did 376-ish runs of Barbatos.  I have much QP now!

Anyway, for Mnemosyne, I decided to try and see how much I could stall her before she NP'd with Waver/Tamamo/Reines, the answer was 20 turns and 2 HP bars.  Did the last bar by nuking with Gray's NP.  

Spoiler

p1HfzYv.png VN0GCfA.png

Either way, Gray's now lv 100.  Shiny new support list officially ready.

Spoiler

DkA6xWs.png

Spent 100 Golden Apples on Barbatos, think I had about ~540 runs by the end of it. My QP stores are now restocked and I got some good materials out of the raid. Alas, my Golden Apple stores are now at a mere 50. Hopefully they can break 100 again before the next lotto.

The thing I don't have are EXP cards as I now have enough grails to get another character up from 90 to 100. At the moment it is a toss-up between Summer BB and the Valkyries.
-- I use Summer BB as a general wave clearer since she is neutral against everything, has good buffs, and has utility with Faceless Moon. // However, now that I have Ishtar at NP2, I tend to use her more and then swap her out when dealing with Lancers.
-- Valkyries is more of a favoritism pick, although right now they are NP1 and I don't have a Skadi of my own for proper Quick Looping. I do have Atalante as an alternative and both perform okay with a single Skadi setup (other servant has a 50% charge with a 50% Starting NP CE).

As for other options and explanations...

Spoiler

Classic Artoria was grailed because her of wave-clearing capabilities. Her NP is amazing, she has a 30% charge, and her mana burst gets upgraded to further make her NP ridiculous.
-- While personally I prefer Saber Alter, OG Saber is too good at her role for me to pass up. It also helps I have OG Artoria at NP3.

Ishtar was grailed due to favoritism and her AoE NP. While her Mana Burst (Gems) skill takes some setup to use, having a 50% charge and high attack is pretty great. She also gets an NP upgrade down the road which further improves her damage output as well as granting extra Crit Stars.

-- Eresh is great, but everyone has a grailed Eresh and I want to be different (says the person who grailed Ishtar). Her low attack power lowers her favorability, and the Valkyries have Quick Looping capabilities. Also, Eresh is limited and I only have her at NP1, while Valkyries can appear at any time to upgrade their NP.
-- Scathach is amazing at single target, but she is limited and I only have her at NP1. Alas, since FGO is more of a farming/wave clear game, it is typically better (in my opinion) to focus on AoE NP servants if going for gameplay.
-- Lancer Alter was my original plan for grails since I have her at NP2 and she's a rarer Servant (Story Summon), but she doesn't seem as effective as the others. Even with her NP buff and the skill upgrade for Mana Burst, other servants just perform better.

Georgios is forever in my Rider slot. I know no one will ever use him (I rarely use him myself these days), but I'm keeping him there because Georgios is an amazing Servant. One of these days I may even grail him up to 100, although a part of me will always be asking "why" and rather be using those grails elsewhere.
-- If I didn't have Saint George as my Rider, I may end up going Maid Alter or Santa Alter. Maid Alter is more of a favoritism pick, while Santa Alter is already 90 and she helped me a lot as an AoE Rider due to her higher NP modifiers and my lack of higher rank AoE Riders. Santa Alter carried me during the early days of FGO, and right now she is enjoying Bond 10 retirement.

As for Casters, I'm unlikely to grail any as I find grailing supports to be a bit of a waste. While I'll happily give them Command Codes for utility, I'll save my grails for "moar deeps" instead.
-- I'm likely to stick to Waver and Tamamo as my Casters, with Tamamo being in the "All Slot." I know Merlin and Skadi are useful in their own right (with Skadi likely more useful due to the advent of Quick Looping), but I don't have either and will just stick to the two support casters I have in terms of Support teams.
-- In other terms, other Servants come first. If somehow I manage to grail each other class to 100, then maybe I'll start grailing the Casters.

-- Mysterious Heroine X is likely to be my Assassin choice, but that's mainly because she's NP3 (somehow), and decent stat spread. Problem is, while MHX is cool, a part of me rather grail another Assassin instead because her "Anti-Saber" niche doesn't really work as an Assassin. (Now, if she had a skill that gave her class advantage for a time, she would instantly shoot up in terms of usefulness.) MHX's main draw is that she's NP3 and is likely a unique choice.
-- Kama seems pretty good from the few times I managed to field her, although she suffers from being a limited NP1 and is already a popular choice.
-- Summer Scathach is already 90 as she was my "AoE NP Assassin" for the longest time. I'm sure Gray outclasses her in terms of NP due to skillsets, but Summer Scathach may be a unique choice since newer players won't have her and veterans may dislike her all-rounder skillset.

Heracles has the Castle of Snow CE, which allows him to revive 3 times after being defeated. There's a reason I call him Herc Insurance, having potentially 3 extra turns to Buster Brave Chain an enemy is rather useful.
-- Also, Herc is the strongest Servant and I'm partial to Illya. He's my first servant to be 2000/2000.

-- Jalter is a classic pick, but everyone has a grailed Jalter, so no.
-- In the past there was a tossup between Melt and Summer BB, although Summer BB ended up winning out. While I love using Melt, especially when dealing with Assassin bosses, discovering that the Alter-Ego multiplier is basically the same as Berserkers (1.5) ruined my enthusiasm a bit. Melt was amazing in the CCC event, but I think the Melt Virus hinders her a bit since I can't unleash all my NPs in one turn.

Now back to farming missions and to see if I can clear out the shop in time...

I'd probably go Heracles from those options

I was kinda busy on Thursday and Friday, so only really got to grind hard on Saturday, ending up killing him close to 300 times or so altogether, used my QP as fast as I could get it.  I managed to finally 10/10/10 my whole support list, which feels nice, but I am once again in QP Hell and only have one Lore left.

Wow, everyone grinded a lot.

Here I "only" did 105 runs and 100 runs is much more than I expected.  

Ironic that I only discovered a 1 turn party after 40 runs, lol. 

Sadly, without black grail my strategy have more clicks than I wanted, and is much longer than other 1 turn parties because the 3 NP in a row.

Spoiler

IMG_20210509_231922.jpg

Edited by supreme123

Finally done with the event. Had a bunch of missions I still had to do after Barbados went down so only got done with the missions now. Jack was a bonus servant so the CQ ended up pretty easy. I think her NP does like 200k with just Black Grail and the event buff, and Waver doesn't really do anything by himself---he did manage to kill Jack, but my back line had King Protea, and KP vs. Waver is unwinnable for Waver.

I'll probably keep farming bronze currency to try and pick up the Fou cards that are still in the event shop, but if I don't manage to get all of them then oh well. Everything else is cleaned out aside from the monuments and... gears. Barbados dropped like 500 of those, so I'm not going to buy them

Finished the missions and the CQ. For the CQ, I used Kama, Waver, Support Skadi, Mash, Melt, and Herc Insurance.

The CQ had me on edge for a bit since I forgot about the final break bar effect, but I had Mash to help stall out the 3 turns evasion. In the end though, it wasn't Herc who finished the match. Melt took the nuisances off the stage but it was an extremely close battle. I did have to reset a turn once or twice (was forced to use Kama's NP for a charm effect while Alexander was still evading), but otherwise managed on my first try.
-- Kama is my other MVP for surviving for so long. Her kit is built for CQ with the charm, guts, and healing.
-- Poor Herc didn't get to do much besides be a punching bag. This is partly because he was drawn out before the rest of the party died, which decreases his Guts CE effectiveness. Also, the curse effect didn't help him much either since he went down before I had the chance to activate his regular Guts effect. (Guts normally do not stack, but at least he gets an upgrade which allows him to do so.)

As for the event itself, I'll likely use natural AP to see what else I can get from the shop.

* * * * * EDIT * * * * *

With the Meihousou event underway, there is a wonderful break period for FGO where I can catch up on other things (such as Interludes and finishing up the LB Free Quests). We are currently at the voting phase for the ending of the "movie," so I wonder what everyone chose?

My rankings are...
1. Arash <-- Sire's Vote
2. Ryoma 
3. Tristan
4. Jalter
5. Salieri

Reasons in the spoiler.

Spoiler

===== Arash =====

His suggestion felt the most natural way to end the movie. Sure, it is also the safest option, but I find the prince plotline to be rather intriguing and sorta makes the movie have a little more "action" with its mystery aspects. // Also, Arash is amazing and I still use him regularly since I can't do Quick Looping.

===== Ryoma =====

This one ties in more with the initial prologue sequence with elements of Arash's idea tossed in. I like the idea of Ryoma's character and Arash's character working together, but I'm partial to the prince storyline instead of the missing friend one. // Honestly, best case scenario would be to combine both Arash's and Ryoma's ideas as it sticks close to the movie that was filmed while also allowing for more character development.

===== Tristan =====

Going the Meta route could be interesting, transforming the movie from being about the the characters to also be about the actors and the director. I doubt Tristan has an actual shot, but I'll look forward to reading his ending in the archives.

===== Jalter =====

I can sorta see why she won by a large margin in JP. The twist that the cameraman was a character the entire time and is the mastermind is an intriguing one, as well as Jalter's character just wanting to see her childhood friend.
-- However, this approach presents problems with the Ozzy vs "Salazar" scene since it was only supposed to be those two who went, and the fact the "many Servants" are never seen on camera. While a cute idea, I see flaws in it that make me prefer the others overall.
-- I think she'll likely win again in NA because she is the only female voting option as well as the only option where the Master becomes a part of the movie (although as the mastermind).

===== Salieri =====

He worked with what he had and I'll give him kudos for the effort. However, his storyline mostly revolves around his character and not the other events that occur at the Meihousou, so I'll have to rank him last.

Overall, a mix of all the main four (aside from Tristan, poor guy), would be best as it fleshes out most of the characters and stories instead of focusing just on one. Of course, being a rushed production means nothing is perfect.

Either way, I look forward to reading the other endings in the archives once the stuff is all voted for. 

Edited by Sire

Ended up voting for Ryouma's pitch. Liked Arash and Ryouma's pitches the most, but Arash's ending needs the audience to know that him & Ozymandias are prince and attendant, and that hasn't been established yet in the 'film'. It's possible we're supposed to gloss over minor details like this, but whatever. (That is, you can't do a role swap from prince to attendant and attendant to prince if the audience didn't know you were prince and attendant to begin with.)

Part of what pushed me to Ryouma's ending is the fact that Hokusai mentioned the painting was supposed to be a father and daughter, and the first draft was too much like a couple. If Miguel is properly keeping his promise to take care of Gabriela then the painting makes sense, and so does 'dying' right after marrying her. That's just my assumption on what the ending's like, though.

On a meta note, I do like how the way the Meihousou plays out fixes the issue where the players who were here for Kogetsukan probably has absolutely no trust in the storyteller when it comes to a murder mystery. Since we're on the storyteller side rather than the audience side there's no need to doubt the storyteller.

The Detective Conan references were pretty fun, incidentally.

Edited by DehNutCase

My rankings would have to be Arash>Ryouma>Salieri>Tristan.

The first two came off as the most coherent to me, if a bit cliche, but I liked Arash’s slightly more. Jalter’s conversely was interesting with her having a connection to Gabriela, though the asspulls involved bring it down for me. Salieri’s felt too self indulgent for himself, and Tristan’s came off as a cop-out. 

So the Hunting Quests have Ganesha in there as a nod to LB4. Guess that's why they had to run these before the Lostbelt is released. 

Anyways, I won't be farming these too much. While Bone Hell is eternal, I'm saving my apples for the Gil Fest lotto and killing Barbatos like 200 times burned me out a bit. 

I'm surprised they made the Ganeshas Berserkers and not Moon Cancers.  It would have been kinda interesting to see them as MCs, since you pretty much never see them pop up.

• 2 weeks later...

Tfw you do meme story rolls to see if a Kscope shows up and get NP3 Mordred instead...Out of everything in there it was Mordred again. I won't be surprised if she ends up as my first NP5 SSR.

LB4 is likely tomorrow in NA and I just realized that the second LB4 banner is likely the best banner in the whole year in terms of gameplay. Arjuna Alter, Ash, Asclepius and Karna are all excellent Servants and it’s very worth your SQ to roll that banner.

Arjuna Alter is a bit uncomfortable because I think this is his only banner outside of Lucky Bags. I'm definitely going to pick up at least one copy (probably 2), but I don't like his aesthetics all that much. I'll probably be using Musashi as my primary AoE Beserker once she drops.

If it wasn't for the fact that this is his only banner I'd probably be fine with 1 single copy or even skipping him if RNG wasn't favorable, since there's a lot of servants I want to pick up soon. (Including Summer Jeanne, who I failed to get last year---I forgot how much quartz I used, but I think it was around 600-900?)

Finally finished LB4. Gameplay-wise, it was smooth sailing for me until the final set of fights, where I saw the horrific difficulty spike firsthand.
-- As for the story, it had potential to be one of my favorites, but it had issues that I could not ignore.

I thought the normal waves would've been harder for some reason, so I started out my support list with "tryhard Waver" (Waver with "His Rightful Place" CE), but then discovered that the bond points given were pretty great and went back to the Bond Point CE.
-- I also fell into the trap of using the Story Supports because of the cool factor of their CE, then I realized I'm losing out on Bond Points, so it was back to using my regular supports as usual. Luckily I just did this for the first two "chapters/verses," so it wasn't that bad.

MVPs for this Lostbelt were my Scathach and Valkyries. Scathach annihilated the boss mobs (Waver + Support Skadi), while the Valkyries handled many of the general wave quests.
-- I heard Kama is supposed to be good, although I never really fielded her save for one or two fights. I guess I still look at class advantage/disadvantage a lot when looking for my "DPS Servant" instead of their utility and potential damage output due to the special modifiers and such.

Gameplay Spoilers:

Spoiler

Like I said previously, getting through this Lostbelt was easier than I thought it would be. I thought I would have some issues with clearing regular mobs (3-turn setups) as I think I had issues doing so in a previous Lostbelt, but my memory may have been mistaken.

The early-to-mid bossfights were also relatively easy. Scathach was my go-to servant (although one encounter required a special CE), while a support Okita Alter sorted out the one of the other bosses.

Endgame set of bosses though? I call BS. Seriously, the damage and critical buffs get to ridiculous levels that it either becomes a DPS race or hope you have Guts, Evasion, and/or Invincibility to weather the onslaught, because Defense and Class Advantage don't mean s***. 
-- While I handled the initial encounter just fine, the proper final boss (before the tree) was stupidly OP. Heck, the boss oneshotted my Kama, triggered her Guts, and killed her again in the same turn! That turn? THE FIRST TURN BEFORE SHE HAD A CHANCE TO USE HER NP. // Herc Insurance was not enough for my initial try, although it came close. I believe if Kama pulled off her NP, I would've won the encounter first try with Herc Insurance. In the end, I used my Command Spells out of spite to annihilate the boss.
-- As for the Tree encounter, I read somewhere that Parvati handled the fight easily, so I thought I could do the same with my Valkyries. Little did I know that the reason Parvati did so well is that she has a chance to charm enemies with her NP, and I was just thinking in AoE Lancer terms. // While I managed to prevail with Herc Insurance, it came incredibly close due to my guys getting critted as they tried to survive the barrage. At least the Tree fight was nowhere near as insane as the "true final boss."

Granted, I probably could've handled the final encounters just fine with some fine tuning to my strategies, but it was starting to get early morning and I wanted to finish the story. Sometimes, it may be fun to go back and rechallenge the bosses, but there's no real way to do that for regular story stuff.

Story Spoilers

Spoiler

Yeah, the story was overall great. Sure, they used a kid again to establish a connection, but I didn't mind that much. Pepe is an interesting character, and overall everyone played their parts perfectly.

...Then we get to the ending where they bring back the dilemma of destroying the Lostbelts as well as the "betrayal" of Pepe.

Pepe is and always a Crypter first. Sure, he was buddies with Chaldea and everyone was enjoying one another's company, but he is still an enemy. Gudao and Mash being "but I thought we were buddies and best friends" and feeling devastated by the outcome took me out of the story. He was only helping Chaldea as it helped him survive and was in line with his own goals.
-- I have no problems with Pepe, as it makes perfect sense for what he did. The issue comes from me being invested in the story and Gudao, the "self-insert" acting in a manner that I would not have. This issue goes back to Lost Belt 1 for me as while I can see what's going on from a story perspective, it ruins the immersion of stuff being awesome. (Alternatively, perhaps I just want a stronger MC. I mean, he went through Solomon Arc and the Epic of Remnant Arc and the MC still hasn't figured out some of these things? Being betrayed is not new, as Moriarty was the traitor in Shinjuku and Columbus was a traitor in Agatha. One would think the MC would learn his lesson, but I guess not.)

Then we go back with the Lostbelt dilemma of destroy universes to save our own. I already wrote up while I disliked Lost Belt 1 due how how the story handles things and how I personally perceive it, so I won't repeat that here. For further reading, scroll down a bit more on that page where I do more writing on my perspective regarding Lost Belts and Singularities.
-- The main thing that stood out to me here in LB3 is the concept of reincarnation, which is something I already considered back during LB1. Sure, the people are erased due to the Lost Belts being pruned, but that does not mean they can reincarnate or have a counterpart in Proper Human History. The prevailing perspective about Lostbelts and destroying them is that "People die when they are killed," and that doing so kills that person forever (no countepart, no reincarnation, game over, endless abyss or whatever).
-- I'm a believer in that the people from the Lost Belts are not truly gone, but simply repurposed for Proper Human History. Of course, there is no real evidence of this in FGO and I could be wrong, but this belief and the fact I that I see restoring Proper Human History as the correct course of action makes it difficult for me to be immersed when the MC acts differently.

In the end, LB4 had the potential to be one of my favorites, but the ending ruined it for me. Current ranking would likely be...
LB3 > LB2 ?=? LB4 > LB1

LB2 and LB4 are similarly ranked, but for different reasons. LB4 had great writing but the ending let me down, while LB2 is consistent and I have a bias for Norse Mythology. At the moment I would place LB2 just above LB4, but trying to compare my older memories of LB2 with the newer ones of LB4 is a bit difficult.

Despite people hyping LB4 as kind of a Camelot difficulty spike, I felt that only applied to Arjuna Alter. Everything else was kinda easy, although that may be because of my not holding my guns and going for Double Skadi right off the bat. 

What I noticed is that the Valkyries really do a number here. There's almost no Saber enemies so they're free to NP spam most mooks, their NP also invalidates the Evade spam some mid bosses used so they were trivial to face. They also cheesed the Tree battle really hard, it's weird to see them 3 turn the last battle of the Lostbelt. Also their NP refund is a lot more stable than Parvati's by a long shot (Parvs tended to get like 46% charge from the Berserker mobs while Valks got 44~49%%+10 from their 3rd skill). 

Godjuna, however, was a pain and a half. I had to use Command Seals during his first fight because I got either RNG screwed trying to use the Summer Mystic Code's Buff Removal Resist (MC is level 8, btw) or Godjuna's Buff purge is guaranteed. The second fight took like 5 tries because my party order was wrong for the first 3 tries, and I got bad card RNG on the 4th attempt. That guy's a monster, his normal hits left my bulkiest servants (30k HP Eresh) at like 3k health, and his crits did upwards of 100k. But well, at least the 2nd fight didn't had Buff Removal so Kama managed to break 2 bars before dying and then left the rest to the obligatory Guest servant.

Arjuna ended up pretty easy---I did swap out of my exp farming mystic code and also my bond CEs, but he went down in the first attempt in all of his fights.

Spoiler

y6i9Eo8.png

Targetable guts completely steamrolls him. He's immune to debuffs and basically untankable, but every single guts you have buys another turn. I didn't need a lot of turns considering my team's sheer damage output, so the single guts from Caster Nero was enough. In retrospect, I should've used the guts mystic code over the invul one (I held the invul until the last break bar, but didn't get to use it since Arjuna has ignore invincible), but whatever.

I imagine Hercules would completely wreck him.

One disappointment about the last Arjuna fight was that Karna never got to use his NP---I kept prioritizing using all of Artoria's NP and cards over Karna NP, and Karna ended up dying to Arjuna's surprise NP from his last breakbar.

Edited by DehNutCase

Some people I've added must really be struggling with Godjuna. I logged in and saw I got like 3k friend points, and that the most used servant was Kama instead of Skadi. I hope she was helpful for them, after all she dumpsters Limbo and can destroy Arjuna if you have a means of giving her Buff Removal Resist. 

That aside, I used some Clairvoyance EX to see the new LB6 servants and nothing more. That new Berserker is looking kinda nice, I might pull for her in the future unless DW releases summer Ereshkigal.

Morgan seems like how a Buster farmer has to be in order to compete with Quick and Arts options. Quick and Arts can get NP refills from the NP, but unless your NP straight up refunds NP gauge Buster servants don't have that option. Morgan gets around that issue by having basically the most broken NP battery skillset. Compared to Waver she has comparable damage buffs but also a bit more NP gauge for the team. (20% * 3 + 30% = 90% versus 30% * 3 + 20% = 110%) Practically speaking, Waver's NP isn't really worth it for farming, so it's actually closer to 20% * 2 + 30% versus 30% * 3 + 20%.

I'm ignoring Artoria Caster since if you're using her you're probably Arts looping. (Despite how similar their skillsets are, the fact that Morgan has a damaging NP and Artoria doesn't means that Morgan would be better outside of Arts farming.)

She does have the slight downside where the defense down is tied to her main NP battery skill, meaning you'll have a hard time saving it for the last (and usually tankiest) wave, but that can't be helped.

On paper it seems like you'd only need another 80% worth of battery in order to use 3 NPs, but the fact that what you really need is something like 20% to the whole team and then another 20% to a single target means that a Morgan/Morgan/Third Servant lineup is actually fairly selective in terms of who can fill that third slot. You can't just slap Nitocrisis in there and say 110% + 110% + 100% = 320% and call it a day, for example. Cheng Gong and the like would trivialize matters by giving you a 4th Servant to work with, but outside of post-Strengthening Helena I'm actually having a hard time thinking of people who can make a 3 Servant team with Morgan.

Edit: Did some digging and it seems like, out of the 5* AoE servants, only Voyager fits the bill. OG Medb actually happens to work as well---she gives Fae servants 30% NP gauge---but she's single target.

(Parvati would've been perfect since her NP refills 20% for the whole team at level 3 overcharge and she has a 20% battery skill, but the only way for her to get to level 3 is by having the two Morgans use their NP first, meaning the team can't actually take advantage of Parvati's teamwide NP refill. i.e. There wouldn't be enough NP gauge for her to NP in the first place.)

Too bad you can't run a triple Morgan team, because that team would actually work.

Edited by DehNutCase

On 6/11/2021 at 9:13 PM, DehNutCase said:

Compared to Waver she has comparable damage buffs but also a bit more NP gauge for the team. (20% * 3 + 30% = 90% versus 30% * 3 + 20% = 110%)

Whatever information you're looking at is incorrect.  Morgan's first skill is not a party charge, it's a self charge.  The only NP she can provide to the party is her targeted 20%.

Edit:  You may have already noticed this.  I didn't realize that the last post was on Friday when I posted.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Whatever information you're looking at is incorrect.  Morgan's first skill is not a party charge, it's a self charge.  The only NP she can provide to the party is her targeted 20%.

Edit:  You may have already noticed this.  I didn't realize that the last post was on Friday when I posted.

Well that makes her a lot worse. : /

R.I.P. buster farming dream. Being an AoE Beserker with 50% charge still means she's a good farmer, but it's not really enough to compete with Quick or Arts options since Buster has the weakest farming support as well as the lack of natural NP refill.

Thanks for bringing it up, though. I guess I just assumed her 1st skill is a mirror of Caster Artoria's 1st skill without reading too carefully.

On 6/14/2021 at 2:37 PM, DehNutCase said:

Well that makes her a lot worse. : /

R.I.P. buster farming dream. Being an AoE Beserker with 50% charge still means she's a good farmer, but it's not really enough to compete with Quick or Arts options since Buster has the weakest farming support as well as the lack of natural NP refill.

Thanks for bringing it up, though. I guess I just assumed her 1st skill is a mirror of Caster Artoria's 1st skill without reading too carefully.

I thought the same thing. It may have been miswritten on one of the translations, because I distinctly remember reading that it was Castoria's 1st too.

Ugh, I wanted to just use up all my AP right after the event dropped and then go to sleep, but the most efficient way to do the event is to do the resource quests before grinding farming nodes, and the resource quests... don't cost AP. It's nice that an event finally dropped on the weekend, but Monday's going to be a pretty busy day for me so I hope I can manage to not completely mess up my sleep schedule because I stayed up.

While I do like an event that plays kind of like RISK or the like, it's not really deep enough to be interesting for its own sake. That is, I wouldn't play the event as a standalone game---it's interesting only because it's a nice change-up from the usual types of events. Kind of like the Semiramis Chocolate production minigame.

Edit: Some of the resource quests were majorly rude, though. I used a command spell revive on the 6 turns of invul + huge Atk Up one---after that I made my team more serious, though, finally bringing in OG Nero to be in the last spot rather than making my backline 2 or 3 level 1 bond farming servants.

Edited by DehNutCase

I'm liking this Gudaguda a lot more than the grindfest that was the last one. Still will be a grindfest when it's time to clear the shop, but I really love that the story supports have currency CEs so I don't need to waste my time refreshing my friend's list. Kagetora is quite the menace, I saw her refill her NP gauge with only her arts up and Paracelsus buffs. I'm 100% grailing her to 90, after all she's already 10/10/10

Looks like we're getting the 4th anniversary event before the Summer 2020 rerun, which is nice since I want to pick up Summer Jeanne.

Only downside is that this means the 3x success chance for Craft Essence and Servant Exp comes right after a 2x success chance event, which kind of makes me wish I saved the exp CEs from this event rather than using them up ASAP to take advantage of the 2x event. I'll still be taking advantage of the 3x success chance by spamming friend point summons and using the CE & Exp from the summons, though.

If the 4th anniversary event somehow overlaps with the GudaGuda banner I might try to NP2 demon king Nobu.