Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

28 minutes ago, The Priest said:

What building did you guys pick? I went for all the Stone buildings first because I want to reset later and do everything with Wood for that japanese look. Iron is imo too tedious without the CE and the medieval look is kinda nice (though the bath option doesn't have one that really fits to that style).

I’m picking all the cheap stuff first so I can unlock Storm for more efficient farming. Later I’ll reset and do the other choices to grab extra mana prisms. Don’t really care if my island looks like a mess.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m picking all the cheap stuff first so I can unlock Storm for more efficient farming. Later I’ll reset and do the other choices to grab extra mana prisms. Don’t really care if my island looks like a mess.

Cant be a mess without the most expensive house that is Mordred though

51 minutes ago, The Priest said:

What building did you guys pick? I went for all the Stone buildings first because I want to reset later and do everything with Wood for that japanese look. Iron is imo too tedious without the CE and the medieval look is kinda nice (though the bath option doesn't have one that really fits to that style).

I still need a few but so far I went with the Brick house, Brick well, Pizza oven, Open bath, Daikon, Wheat. It's a bit all over the place but I like going for fun options first, I probably won't choose anything with Iron until I'm forced to, screw farming that.

For buildings I've mostly been focusing on wood since I heard that is the easiest to farm. I guess I'm going full on Japanese for my first run, and I'll figure out what to build and end up with later.

14 hours ago, The Geek said:

So you know how last night I said I had no luck rolling Tamamo?  Well, this morning...

Congrats on your roll!
I decided to be impatient and do two 10-rolls on the current summer banner. Didn't get any 4* or 5* Servants, but I did nab the 4* and 5* CEs. I guess farming will be a bit easier for me.

The rest of my Quartz will likely be spent on trying to get Archer Artoria. A shame Tamamo Lancer did not wish to show up in my Chaldea (even though I've been building the island for her and Kiyo), but that is how it goes I suppose.

My 2nd island will likely be "modern" themed and my final island for the 1st part will be the medieval setting. I shall build Camelot on this island!

Finished the Main Quest and got Summer Shishou to max ascension. I’m out of silver apples so I will have to clear shop with regen to conserve my golds.

JP got some memorial quests to go with the 3rd Anniversary. Some of the quests from Part 1 have been switched up with other bosses from the same singularity, while also adding fights from Part 1.5 to the mix. I haven’t done anything from Epic of Remnant so I’ll have to miss those summon tickets.

The Saber Alter memorial quest got a pretty nasty update though. Now she has 3 million HP and the same gimmicks as last year. I’d almost count myself lucky for not even being able to attempt it, since all the EoR ones need to be completed to unlock her’s as well.

May the Priest not smile on my rolls in the coming days...

Edited by MrSmokestack

42 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

whoa jp gets summer jeanne, ushi, and banana oni

Indeed

Spoiler

56LQLN3.jpg

Also Robin, Dantes, and Gilgamesh get costumes of them in swimsuits.  Close enough?

The Summer characters for JP are nice and all, but...

WHERE THE FUCK IS SKADI DW? GIVE ME SKADI OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Memorial Quests were pretty easy, with the exception of Agartha and Shimosa. Gave SAlter a try and managed to get her down to half HP on the second life-bar, so I'll be waiting for command seals to regen before I try again.

Beat Part 1 of the event so now just gonna do some light farming and wait for Part 2.

47 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

The Summer characters for JP are nice and all, but...

WHERE THE FUCK IS SKADI DW? GIVE ME SKADI OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I think Skadi's gonna be the anniversary Servant.  It'd be dumb to have a Gotterdamerung Part 2 gacha just for her alone (unless Ilya is also on it somehow)

13 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Beat Part 1 of the event so now just gonna do some light farming and wait for Part 2.

I think Skadi's gonna be the anniversary Servant.  It'd be dumb to have a Gotterdamerung Part 2 gacha just for her alone (unless Ilya is also on it somehow)

what's the deal with that Illyaface anyways?

got Scatach. gonna farm for the CEs soon. I like how the event forces me to use all sorts of wacky team comps. Granted Waver-Helena-Ozy aren't in the same ones so their NP charging can be utilized a lot differently.

my solution to grabbing shit from the mountain turned into "Bring Jack and Lu Bu, then let Jack feed Lu Bu stars to let him oneshot the dragon".

->Levelled Mozarts new skl to 7. I might need him sometime soon.

->Jacked up emiya's third skl to 7. 

->Lartoria is on standby for levelling right now. Helena is almost at FA where she'll get a lot of use soon enough.

I have two atalante CEs. Who do you guys want them on? 

17 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Probably, especially considering that there's another stream tomorrow.

In an ideal world, Part 2 gacha would be Skadi and a playable Ophelia, (dw pls, I love her) but oh well.

Just managed to finish the main questline. Now to get to work clearing out the shop and renovating the island.

I also spent some tickets I got from said island and ended up getting Summer Mordred. Not my first choice, but I'll take it!

I find it kinda hilarious that Caster Gil wears more in the summer costume than he does normally.  The costume has him basically completely covered up...

Well, it’s a start I guess, I honestly doubt making an actual Summer Gil would flop moneywise, since it’s Gil, but take what you can get.

Also:

Spoiler

6yL8Gws.png

this was very satisfying after I got mad at this thing for killing my favorite of the characters who got a role in this event.

YOU DON’T KILL DIARMUID IN A JOKE EVENT ON MY WATCH AND GET AWAY WITH IT.  BWAHAHA.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Summer Jeanne's noble phantasm is riding a whale. I think this is trying to tell something about the playerbase.

Those bastards are telling us to donate to Greenpeace!

Skadi confirmed for anniversary Servant.  50 day login reward is being upped to 30 SQ and all players will receive extra SQ as if the 30 SQ bonus had been in effect the entire time (so JP players who have played since launch will get 200 SQ) plus 40 SQ if you have completed all of EoR.  I guess now I have a reason to hurry up and finish Salem.

TV anime adaptation of Babylonia singularity confirmed.  Camelot will be adapted as two OVAs.  Both projects are animated by Production IG.

Mark the 3rd Anniversary, boys and girls.

Because not only do you get the Paid Gacha for half the price (15 SQ) it is also freaking class-based. And yes, Extra Class gets its own as well.
Can't get better than that if you either get one of the rare SSRs from the Extra class or 1/9 chance for freaking Merlin.

EDIT:

12 minutes ago, The Geek said:

TV anime adaptation of Babylonia singularity confirmed.  Camelot will be adapted as two OVAs.  Both projects are animated by Production IG.

Nope. The Babylonia TV series will be done by Cloverwork (aka A-1 pictures), only the Camelot movie will be handled by Production IG (who also did stuff like Shingeki no Kyojin).

Edited by The Priest