Caster

Fate/Grand Order General

Honestly, my issue with the KnK event isn't the fact that you have to fight 6 waves of mooks, it's the fact that everything is 20 AP. A good face-carding comp can clear most of the maps I've seen so far in 6-7 turns pretty reliably, and that's about what I settle for when I'm manually doing runs anyway. (Since I tend to run total jank to maximize drops in most events.)

Penthesilea has been pretty stellar for stuff like this, so I ended up spending 3 Lores on her.

The event isn't nearly as grindy this time around, though, since everyone has MLB CEs to do the missions quickly + make runs more efficient for drops, so the 20AP is more of an annoyance than a major issue.

6 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Honestly, my issue with the KnK event isn't the fact that you have to fight 6 waves of mooks, it's the fact that everything is 20 AP. A good face-carding comp can clear most of the maps I've seen so far in 6-7 turns pretty reliably, and that's about what I settle for when I'm manually doing runs anyway. (Since I tend to run total jank to maximize drops in most events.)

Penthesilea has been pretty stellar for stuff like this, so I ended up spending 3 Lores on her.

The event isn't nearly as grindy this time around, though, since everyone has MLB CEs to do the missions quickly + make runs more efficient for drops, so the 20AP is more of an annoyance than a major issue.

Just wait until Guda 3

You'll be wishing things weren't 40 AP.  It made the missions a huge slog without apples.

They just announced that now there will be “main interlude” where you can play previous events that already had reruns! They first one they are doing is Eresh Christmas, giving another chance at Santa Altera. I’m starting think this might be the reason for no Santa Quetz rerun. And apparently if you miss copies of a welfare in a event you can buy them later for 2RP.

5 hours ago, Water Mage said:

They just announced that now there will be “main interlude” where you can play previous events that already had reruns! They first one they are doing is Eresh Christmas, giving another chance at Santa Altera. I’m starting think this might be the reason for no Santa Quetz rerun. And apparently if you miss copies of a welfare in a event you can buy them later for 2RP.

Disappointed NP2-5 requires 2 RP each.  It works against new players far too harshly, and they're the ones who need this the most.

On 2/20/2020 at 4:32 PM, Glaceon Mage said:

Just wait until Guda 3

You'll be wishing things weren't 40 AP.  It made the missions a huge slog without apples.

Is that really an issue? I haven't been able to spend all of my apples in months (never below 70 golden apples in the last two lotteries). I'm at 91 again despite spending quite a bit on the knk rerun.

On the topic of buyable wellfares: I think the price is okayish, it's not like you need more than NP2. You don't even need them to complete the story.

Just now, Shahrivar said:

Is that really an issue? I haven't been able to spend all of my apples in months (never below 70 golden apples in the last two lotteries). I'm at 91 again despite spending quite a bit on the knk rerun.

On the topic of buyable wellfares: I think the price is okayish, it's not like you need more than NP2. You don't even need them to complete the story.

I prefer being able to clear the main part of events (the parts that don't need gacha CEs) apple-free if you spend AP as it comes to you.  It's annoying with things like this past Semiramis event where the game seemingly gives you no choice but to apple if you want all the lores.

Rather save my apples for Lottery events.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I prefer being able to clear the main part of events (the parts that don't need gacha CEs) apple-free if you spend AP as it comes to you.  It's annoying with things like this past Semiramis event where the game seemingly gives you no choice but to apple if you want all the lores.

Rather save my apples for Lottery events.

How do you even spent all of them in lottery events 😕 I had ~120 golden and 80 silver ones for Christmas and I was able to spend about half of them.

I've used apples for half ap door events, Shimosa and Salem, events, lotteries and I still can't get rid of them.

4 minutes ago, Shahrivar said:

How do you even spent all of them in lottery events 😕 I had ~120 golden and 80 silver ones for Christmas and I was able to spend about half of them.

I've used apples for half ap door events, Shimosa and Salem, events, lotteries and I still can't get rid of them.

I don't spend all of them, but better too many than too few.  

I guess I should say I don't like it when it feels like the game is trying to force me to use em.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Disappointed NP2-5 requires 2 RP each.  It works against new players far too harshly, and they're the ones who need this the most.

True, I feel like they should have been 1RP each. It would sorta like exchanging one Gold Servant for another. Although they might be planning to give more free RP, the Eresh download campaign for example has one free RP.

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I don't spend all of them, but better too many than too few.  

I guess I should say I don't like it when it feels like the game is trying to force me to use em.

Fair enough. I use apples in most events and do some daily quests if I'm done early or farm mats (like Dragon fangs during valentine).

Well, I tried to do the CQ with Fujino being the main DPS, but her permanent defense down meant that once it got to the point I was using guts to survive she was dying to regular hits, since she couldn't quite reduce it to 0 damage. : /

I had Waver, Caster Nero, and Mash trying to keep her up, too. (Nero Bride was also in there, but I ended up using her third skill on Bride herself, so that didn't count.) She did manage to get Shiki down to her last ~100k hp or so, so there's that.

I had Archer Artoria in the last spot so no points for guessing the ending.  X1pzHie.gif

(I left the ghost full hp until the end even though I noticed mid-way through the fight that you should kill it first, so it ended up taking a while thanks to the massive amounts of Atk Downs.)