Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

pulled boudicca from fp

the fuck game? 

assassin dailies are up, but I'm finding myself to want to farm interludes for sq rather than pieces. guess I'll get just enough to ascend sanson for his interlude and shit. 

I saw bloodaxe as an A rank bronze in an FB fgo NA tier list. Idk why. HP demerits kinda suck

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don’t take tier lists too seriously.

Got a second Prisma Cosmos from a ticket. Ok...?

30% Defense debuff is goat though. Only Mozart and Shakespheare had a noticably higher amount of damage amp

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

30% Defense debuff is goat though. Only Mozart and Shakespheare had a noticably higher amount of damage amp

His NP damages him and his kit doesn’t make sense on him other than Battle Continuation. I honestly feel like every other bronze Berserker is better:

-Asterios is based god

-Bunyan has team buffs

-Spartacus has an NP that doesn’t hurt him, a steroid, and some bulk with Battle Continuation and some HP per turn you can stack with other effects

-Caligula is a lowkey monster. All three of his skills boost his damage and his preferred partner, Leonidas, gives Target Focus and Buster support. His NP is pretty crappy though.

The thing about Eric is: he can clear hands super fast and effortlessly. His np will destroy a wave without any kind of buffs AND his animations are faster then let`s say Arash for exemple.

That`s all about him... sure you can combo his first into a NPBB for a good chunk of dmg (30% def break is a big deal) but honestly? He is just a super acessible and reliable wave clearer.

Slap him a starting CE, fill his gauge and unleash the WOOLOOOHOLLLOLOOOO - I love this hahaha

44 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

His NP damages him and his kit doesn’t make sense on him other than Battle Continuation. I honestly feel like every other bronze Berserker is better:

-Asterios is based god

-Bunyan has team buffs

-Spartacus has an NP that doesn’t hurt him, a steroid, and some bulk with Battle Continuation and some HP per turn you can stack with other effects

-Caligula is a lowkey monster. All three of his skills boost his damage and his preferred partner, Leonidas, gives Target Focus and Buster support. His NP is pretty crappy though.

His kit is very straightforward lol

First skill... increase damage

Batcon is batcon

Third skill is a self heal that debuff cleanse. Great if you got Ailed with NP lock or Debuff

His NP also makes up the self damage with built in 30% ATK boost. 

got d'Eon ascended again, now time to farm for saber pieces that'll get caesar ascended once i get enough gears!

I just ran out of the exp cards from the xmas event already! Oh well.

hmn iirc, we get 10 sq if the fgo na page hits a certain number of likes soon.  Add that on to the 4 sq from maintenance.

I might just get gilles/phantom/eric/caligula/boudicceae/caster cu ascended for the interludes. Those free SQ are worth it farming. 

fucking Tamamo+Vlad is a ridiculous draw to get early on in fgo. I'm just waiting for Vlad to hit bond level 4/5 for the upcoming interlude! 

rolling for paracelsus from fp gacha anyways because of greed.

Edited by Skurge

London coming out in 3 days. It'll be fun

It's a shame that Vlad won't be getting Shapeshift replaced with Legend of Dracula until post final singularity of Part 1 though :/
At least his NP is getting a huge damage buff though in London. That'll be nice~

Edited by N30

Ascended Bloodaxe. Waiting for his (and hector+emiya)bond level to get high enough for farming.

SQ is worth it anyways. I'm grateful that the game seems to be tossing arts team servants at me. FP just gave me another euryale.

Oh hey i should get diarmud ascended and bonded for his interlude sometime too. welp

is there an AoE assassin? That sounds like the easy button for rider dailies.

waiting for summer and this
25395775_1639556099416587_5039117767802634789_n.thumb.jpg.5b313b1b72afa955ccf6198026d557fe.jpg

Watching the FGO stream right now.

We're getting animation updates for:
- Saber Alter
- Cu Chulainn
- Medusa
- Medea

BUT. NO. HERC!!!

Another Facebook challenge will give out 10 SQ.
All US players also get 10 SQ in celebration of the first livestream.

Edited by Talandar

31 minutes ago, Talandar said:

- Saber Alter
- Saber Alter
- Saber Alter
- Saber Alter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES

@Skurge Summer Shishou is our AOE Assassin.

I'm dying to that Mordred edit though my goodness

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, Talandar said:

- Saber Alter
- Cu Chulainn
- Medusa
- Medea

BUT. NO. HERC!!!

Another Facebook challenge will give out 10 SQ.
All US players also get 10 SQ in celebration of the first livestream.

AHHHHH

YESSSSSSSS

MOAR SQ.

I'm tempted to use it for the saber wars roll, but the valentine roll or Jalter seem to be worth it more. 

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES

@Skurge Summer Shishou is our AOE Assassin.

I'm dying to that Mordred edit though my goodness

It seems a lot of the freebies from the first year or so of fgo are farmer servants.

(Looks at cirnopedia)

How good are the summer exclusive servants? Archer!Arthuria looks like she'd be OP but how do they all stack(the servant uses, not the tits)?

Holy fuck I might just hoard SQ for the next 9 months just for this. 

I doubt I'll actually follow through. I'll probably have enough for three 10x rolls by the time august comes around though.

man do they introduce any bronze servants down the line? 

Edited by Skurge

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

AHHHHH

YESSSSSSSS

MOAR SQ.

I'm tempted to use it for the saber wars roll, but the valentine roll or Jalter seem to be worth it more. 

It seems a lot of the freebies from the first year or so of fgo are farmer servants.

(Looks at cirnopedia)

How good are the summer exclusive servants? Archer!Arthuria looks like she'd be OP but how do they all stack(the servant uses, not the tits)?

Holy fuck I might just hoard SQ for the next 9 months just for this. 

I doubt I'll actually follow through. I'll probably have enough for three 10x rolls by the time august comes around though.

man do they introduce any bronze servants down the line? 

Mordred was buggy on release. Shes considered Ok iirc

Artoria Water Gun edition is indeed OP. Shes a caster in Archer body with Arts Mana Burst that lasts 3 turn. Her base NP refill surpass Artemis and Vlad even before Territory creation AND she have standard excalibur np refill overcharge. Yagyu in Burst is the only servant in the entire game who can outdo her np refill iirc. Like imagine a cross between Artemis and Medea and the result isnt far from Squirtoria. Only bad thing you can say about her is her NP drain is worse than Artemis

Tamamo is basically kinda Okita. Ridiculous quick and good arts. But her NP is Buster st and hit males effectively. She can buff her atk by 50% total with 1st and 2nd. Her 2nd had a unique mechanic where its a charm that charges enemy np so its basically a sort of damage delay but can stall if enemy have max np gaige. Its most interesting feature is 30% def down. Her final skill is basically evasion with tons of extra effect that stuns her next turn but its basically Eye of the Mind Fake in practice. She kinda had self harming theme going on but id say shes super good and her only downfall is lack of crit weight

Kiyohime is simmilar to Scathatch in term of deck(high hit buster qqabb with 2 hit arts and quick). Now if you remember how Scathatch is based on that ABB chain, Kiyo is basically that idea taken to logical conclusion. Her second skill boost buster by 3 turn and her third boost atk at cost of def and she had Madness Enchancement. Her NP is just a bland Buster STNP

People usually say Swimsuit Raikou is Kiyolancer power creep(they share STNP and 3 turn buster up) but i honestly somewhat disagree since Raikou is very simmilar Lartoria Alter. That said i think Lartoria is the best 4* Lancer until Raikou despite her worse card set. Kiyos buff lasts 3 turn but Lartoria Burst Crit damage is awesome

Martha is just a Berserker lol. BBBAQ deck. Good q and a. Her first skill np fill her second skill heal her third is mainly an Anti Divine. And her NP is ST. What you saw is what you get, and its probably boobs idk

Welp. I'm just gonna wait and see how the rolls come out then. Archuria seems to be ridiculous. and I seem to have a penchant for rolling archers so whynaut

What about marie? Martha seems fun.Ruler with a buster deck+Jack crit support sounds insanely fun.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

People usually say Swimsuit Raikou is Kiyolancer power creep(they share STNP and 3 turn buster up) but i honestly somewhat disagree since Raikou is very simmilar Lartoria Alter. That said i think Lartoria is the best 4* Lancer until Raikou despite her worse card set. Kiyos buff lasts 3 turn but Lartoria Burst Crit damage is awesome

S!Raikou is arguably the best Lancer period, even counting the 5* ones. Ereshkigal might be better now (I think she is in fact), but that remains to be seen.

F/GO is a really boring game to discuss unit viability with, cause half the time the answer is just 'they pair well with the Dick Wizard, so they're great'.

3 minutes ago, Skurge said:

yeah but not everyone's going to wind up getting dick wizard.

Perhaps, but there are two things with that:

A) Unless specifically stated otherwise, all discussions about unit viability have to be done under the assumption that we have access to all other resources in the game. Comparing servants in a vacuum doesn't really happen unless it's a 'I have X, Y, and Z so should I use A or B' post.

B) Not everyone will roll the Dick Wizard, yes. But everyone has access to the Dick Wizard through the Support list. Hell, it's basically impossible not to considering that you'll have at least 2-3 of him in every refresh.

12 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

S!Raikou is arguably the best Lancer period, even counting the 5* ones. Ereshkigal might be better now (I think she is in fact), but that remains to be seen.

F/GO is a really boring game to discuss unit viability with, cause half the time the answer is just 'they pair well with the Dick Wizard, so they're great'.

I agree SRaikou is best lancer just above Post buff Karna imo. I mentioned her simmilarity to Lartoria since i really like Lart skillset

Also yeah fgo unit viabilty really boils down into how close into Artoria clone as possible or NP. Half the fun is really looking for the broken shit(Card type debuff, Protectiom from Arrows, Self Modification, Artoria Clone, Warrior Blessing, NP fill, fill rate stack, Berserker Lancelot entire skillset) the game have and see who ended up getting it

Did a ten roll with the 30 free quartz we got today.  Got a Fragments of 2030 and Fran.  So there's yet another Servant I don't have in JP FGO that I now have in US FGO.  She can replace Kiyohime on my farming team.