Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note about yesterday's stream:
The animation updates are not in this patch yet but are going to be released within this year (which is pretty much next week). It pretty much indicates that they plan to do something for New Year.

Still, this is really surprising since JP got these updates really late. Saber Alter's animation came with Shinjuku which is like content for the next 2 years. I assume it is a promotion for Heaven's Feel though Heracles missing irks me in many ways (since the man really needs the update from his midget version).

Did the quest for the Mage's Association uniform, now I'm conflicted whether I want to do Battlesuit or London first.

@MrSmokestack
Tell me, friend, how do you keep your sanity intact? Are you at least doing Ticket pulls?

Edited by Talandar

11 minutes ago, Talandar said:

@MrSmokestack
Tell me, friend, how do you keep your sanity intact? Are you at least doing Ticket pulls?

Sanity, and indeed any mental state, are merely constructs of the mind.

What can you construe about my mental state from my profile pic

Serious answer: I sometimes do ticket pulls. My most recent ticket got me a second copy of Prisma Cosmos, but since I only have five left I’m going to start saving those too. I don’t even want to think about what I’d do if I don’t roll Jeanne Alter with all this quartz.

I have almost my entire roster max ascended so I’m not in need of any new units. Rolling Mordred would eat ascension mats since I’d have to use her for Saber Wars while Frankenstein is redundant after maxing Kiyohime.

I hope we get the rest of the animation updates soon. d’Eon got hers during Agartha iirc and Kojiro and Hassan are two other F/SN units that don’t have updated animations yet. Really just give me all of them I have so many units with updated animations in JP.

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Serious answer: I sometimes do ticket pulls. My most recent ticket got me a second copy of Prisma Cosmos, but since I only have five left I’m going to start saving those too. I don’t even want to think about what I’d do if I don’t roll Jeanne Alter with all this quartz.

I sincerely hope everything works out in the end! Lady Sca ate almost 480 quartz before joining my chaldea so... those were dark days

And I was soooo hoping for Carmilla new animations! Damn. Medea is fine at least =D

60k friend points summons = some health MPs and fous, no Babbagge sadly

NA is currently afflicted with a bug that causes the game to crash to the title screen, wiping all CEs in your inventory in the process. The cause of this bug is unknown as players have recieved error messages when starting quests and burning items in the shop. Either avoid playing F/GO until this has been fixed or take a screenshot of your entire inventory to provide as much information to support to keep this from affecting you.

More here.

So far I have only done one quest for the Plugsuit and have only barely started London. Seems I dodged a bullet, but now I’m scared to open up my inventory to take screens in case this happens to me.

So, a recap of everything:

- 11 total roulette pulls.  I feel like a slacker.
- Decided that Chaldea get-up is amazing, and wandered into London instead.
- Maxed out several servants.
- Will be waiting for that bug fix.  I think I got lucky.  Don't want to test my luck again.  Kintoki is far too valuable for that~!

So, a recap of everything:

- 11 total roulette pulls.  I feel like a slacker.
- Decided that Chaldea get-up is amazing, and wandered into London instead.
- Maxed out several servants.
- Will be waiting for that bug fix.  I think I got lucky.  Don't want to test my luck again.  Kintoki is far too valuable for that~!

1 minute ago, QKumber said:

Yeah for sure! Got one of the new suits earlier and not even started london...

guess i`ll just keep doing interlewds and dailies to avoid this crazy shit for now

Nothing is safe. Someone got the crash when they started a Daily Quest, and others got the crash just by moving their CEs around on their team.

Fair Warning~

@eclipse The bug only seems to affect CEs so far.

thankfully the last set of CEs I left were imaginary element and a MLB'd dragon's meridian.

Liz really shines here. I'm guessing that babbage would be fun to use if I had any resources left. 

oh hey that team attack steroid that goes with the chaldea battle suit is crazy.

Edited by Skurge

23 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nothing is safe. Someone got the crash when they started a Daily Quest, and others got the crash just by moving their CEs around on their team.

Fair Warning~

@eclipse The bug only seems to affect CEs so far.

My luck with CEs is only slightly better than my pulling luck.  I got 2030, and I refuse to let that go!

I'm still not spending any of my Quartz till Saber Wars. Saber Alter is my primary goal, but getting Nero or Mysterious Heroine X will be a bonus. After that the plan is still Jeanne d'Arc Alter (I need to restock on EXP cards. The Christmas Event definitely spoiled me, now I am craving for materials that I do not have easy access to. Then there's Mash that I need to take care of again...)

As for London, I'm enjoying myself playing through the campaign. While I didn't learn about the problem until later, I haven't encountered any issues as of yet. If anything does happen, I'm sure everything will be fine after the fix~

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs (NA)

Spoiler

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know!

[UPDATE - December 19th, 2017]
-- Sophie moved to Inactive Members (stopped playing NA FGO).
-- Archer of Red's ID removed (old account)

Active Members
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
TheInternetExplorer - 334,836,880 (Hentai)
Sophie - 171,602,417 (Deichtine)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
EmeraldFox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)
Talandar - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Skurge - 356,589,556 (Sharps)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)

Inactive Members
Jedi - 212,096,402
Yuki - 052,549,303
Midori Mage - 147,339,240
Rapier - 420,218,475
Ebony (old account) - 202,919,556
Ebony (alt account) - 846,260,209 
Sophie (new account) - 422,345,842 (Sophia)

Edited by Sire

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Sire Archer of Red's (Turm) account is @Phillius the Crestfallen's old account that he traded for an alt with Shishou on it. You can drop that one if you want.

He could, but I did have Waver, Jeannu, and Okita on it :P:

1 minute ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

He could, but I did have Waver, Jeannu, and Okita on it :P:

It's also full according to that list, so good luck getting a space on there :D

Edited by MrSmokestack

19 hours ago, Skurge said:

Welp. I'm just gonna wait and see how the rolls come out then. Archuria seems to be ridiculous. and I seem to have a penchant for rolling archers so whynaut

What about marie? Martha seems fun.Ruler with a buster deck+Jack crit support sounds insanely fun.

Marie's a crit support, mainly for male servants.  She's kind of like Hans, but trades versatility for survivability.  I personally plan to roll for her anyways, but then Marie's one of my favorite servants overall, so...

24 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm still not touching my game until this is fixed.

Are both Android and iOS devices affected? Is it one and not the other?

2 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Are both Android and iOS devices affected? Is it one and not the other?

No idea. According to Twitter FGO NA is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix. Hopefully it comes soon.

Edited by MrSmokestack