Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Emeraldfox said:

Speaking of the Valentine event I'm debating on rolling for either Drake or Jeanne.

who does better with tamacat?

though tamacat+jeanne have their NPs going off at the same time means one would want a debuff remover. :/

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

yeah I'm probably gonna roll for an arts saber. I'll give valentines a shot when it's nero/jean rate up day. (I kinda think Jean would work well in my stable since I have a bunch of arts centric servants.). If bride nero don't show, I'll just whale a little during jalter, two-three full rolls at most. 

Then it's wait for the camelot banner/nero fest for a better shot at saberlot/bride nero. 

How does shiki do compared to jack/mhx?

Taunt+berserkers

there's always mashu instead of georgios.

yeah fuckit. I hear void shiki gets to show up in more banners than bryn. 

Summer servants are gonna be nuts. I can see myself actually whaling for it. Hell, I just want one of tamamo/martha/archuria anything else is sprinkles. 

I'm curious, FGO seems to be the opposite of FE in terms of archer selection and use.
Every archer seems to be decent or really good. (Except for maybe Atalante?) Meanwhile FE archers are classically shitty to mediocre. 

On the other hand, FGO lancers don't really die easily but I think every soldier I've used in FE can die really fast.

Traditional FE Archer actually have a fairly good rep though

Although its mostly Gordin being monster

35 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

When you can throw swords things get a lot more interesting. I think it has to do with traditional FE games being more oriented around enemy phase than player phase combat, since most of the time you're significantly outnumbered. When the opposing sides are even though, archers and mages are OP

Archer in FGO isnt subject to the idiotic balance decision that is having Archer have a hilarious base stats alongside low MOV and terrible exp gain rate. It says something that the first time they did the exact opposite(Gordin) they created the most overpowered Archer in the series. Its not a foreign concept

13 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

though tamacat+jeanne have their NPs going off at the same time means one would want a debuff remover. :/

Well, they both do. Jeanne can help with her survivibility while Drake can increase her damage and NP gain.

The stun isn't that big of a deal since they're both invincible after Jeanne's NP goes off. But I do have Martha.

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I can't be the only one who's just waiting for the valentine event to come just because of octuplet crystals and pages and eyes right?

now only if that event had horseshoes too. 

I actually want those specifically to max Lalter 2nd and Ascension for David

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

have a baby umu. idk the source.

I've seen that one before.

Spoiler

__artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_ca
Sauce

Yes I cried tears of joy when I rolled Nero during Saber Wars

And why Jeanne Alter Santa Lily is a perfect catalyst in case worst comes to worst @Zeratul

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Either Martha or Jeannu once she gets her buffs. They remove the stun on her NP and give debuff clear to the entire team. There's also the new Vessel of the Saint CE which gives debuff immunity that you can use instead.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Archer in FGO isnt subject to the idiotic balance decision that is having Archer have a hilarious base stats alongside low MOV and terrible exp gain rate. It says something that the first time they did the exact opposite(Gordin) they created the most overpowered Archer in the series. Its not a foreign concept

Draug is best archer though

I'm prioritizing getting the chocolate CEs over the event CE since they have only 1/4 the team cost, and I'll use that to grab all the mana prisms before I even think about getting anything else. Gotta MLB that Mona Lisa.

oh you people and your mona lisas

I didn't know about it until like december and I'm like able to get only one copy. Doubt getting one's worth it. Are there any more eird mana prism shop only CEs?

@MrSmokestack I found a few really fucked up nero hentais want them?

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

oh you people and your mona lisas

I didn't know about it until like december and I'm like able to get only one copy. Doubt getting one's worth it. Are there any more eird mana prism shop only CEs?

Mona Lisa is absolutely worth the trouble. At MLB it gives 10% QP which you can stack with a support MLB Mona Lisa for 20% QP. Assuming 1M QP runs from 40 AP that’s 200,000 extra QP. We might have lots of QP now but it gets expensive as heck with leveling servants, skills, and CEs that you’ll burn out very quickly.

Pretty much all the mana prism CEs are good, since % drop boosts add up as you do daily quests. A potential 20% boost to Master EXP, Bond EXP, and Mystic Code EXP is great for pushing through the last few levels before the cap on each one.

I’ve just gotten my third copy. The fourth will be coming with this event and the fifth will be easy if KnK drops before the end of the month. I have almost 400 MP right now though so I can push for the last couple hundred MP if need be too.

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

@MrSmokestack I found a few really fucked up nero hentais want them?

Umm...no? That’s kind of weird.

Instead, have a pure waifu dressed in white.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Mona Lisa is absolutely worth the trouble. At MLB it gives 10% QP which you can stack with a support MLB Mona Lisa for 20% QP. Assuming 1M QP runs from 40 AP that’s 200,000 extra QP. We might have lots of QP now but it gets expensive as heck with leveling servants, skills, and CEs that you’ll burn out very quickly.

Pretty much all the mana prism CEs are good, since % drop boosts add up as you do daily quests. A potential 20% boost to Master EXP, Bond EXP, and Mystic Code EXP is great for pushing through the last few levels before the cap on each one.

I’ve just gotten my third copy. The fourth will be coming with this event and the fifth will be easy if KnK drops before the end of the month. I have almost 400 MP right now though so I can push for the last couple hundred MP if need be too.

Umm...no? That’s kind of weird.

Instead, have a pure waifu dressed in white.

Reveal hidden contents

welp

time to stash my mana prisms for the next MP CE. I kinda doubt buying just one mona lisa ce is gonna be worth it.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

I’m not sure which one comes next, but Personal Lesson and Lunchtime are top priority. Mystic Code grinding and Bond grinding are extremely painful so these will help immensely. Master EXP is meh.

oh yeah i keep seeing folks mention lunchtime as quintessential. 

oh hey i hit 31 SQ right now. with next week's +20 SQ from 100 logins, I'll have a niiice lump for future use.

Well, either that or it'll be used on the jeanne rate-up. But given that I blew my luck rolling MHX/Bryn on single rolls, I don't believe I'll get either jeanne or nero bride.

If I do, then I'm gonna start playing the lottery.

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

If you roll Nero Bride you honestly need to quit the game and move to Vegas

You’re wasting your luck on .jpg waifus

"puts quarter in slot machine"
"Welp, goodbye college"

I think the pinnacle of lucky bullshit would be to roll 5 angra mainyus from the fp gacha during fate/zero event.

image.png.f7d6c61753ef311fb5e08e8a470c2c50.png

yorokobe shounen

Edited by Czarpy

I've been rolling FP gacha for a year in JP and haven't gotten a single Angra.  And I can confirm that Volumen Hydrangia is ridiculous.  I have it on my Herc and with it he becomes invincible.  I have three copies but I'm not going to fuse them until I have all five that I need for max LB.

Nice. I don’t want to share too many pics because that can fall into PM territory.

Just you wait we will be bigger than the FEH subforum...a man can dream.

I remember reading somewhere that if Angra were in the quartz gacha with the same rate that he does in the FP gacha, the cost to NP5 him is roughly the equivalent of taking a loan out for a small house. Yikes.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why is Semiramis so popular again, and why would she be a low rarity scrub in the FP gacha? DW is throwing away money objectively speaking.

idk she's kind of one of those "dark and cool" types.

Nah I was saying "what if semiramis was the angra mainyu-level rarity for the story summon gacha"

I can't even begin to imagine that fucking mobile fortress type NP of hers as a FGO np. 

And then there's the fucker who manages to get her to np5

Fuck it's saber day and I don't have anyone worth investing in (the others are waiting for mats). I guess Lily's lucky since I'll be dumping it on her. 

Oh hey berserker exp goes to tamacat because she can make it to FA. poor vlad wants stuff from the upcoming event.

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I can't be the only one who's just waiting for the valentine event to come just because of octuplet crystals and pages and eyes right?

That and the Jeanne rate-up is about it for me, and I'll probably blow all my SQ and tickets on trying to get Jeanne anyway. Nero? Who's that?