Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’ll burn Kiyohime’s chocolate so she’ll know exactly how I feel about it.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Anti-Bulli Squad

The fraud strikes again.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, QKumber said:

I decided to get ALL the chocos I can... I can live without the pieces/monuments and dragon scales most likely

some of the cutscenes are so cute!!! I really enjoyed Stheno and Mata Hari =D

Mata Hari huh....:smug:

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

It’s not bulli if she bulli me first.

Is it domestic abuse if it's coming from a 12 yr old girl?

@MrSmokestack https://imgur.com/gallery/BEm8a

Edited by Czarpy

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

and the priest smiled.

-Brought an all saber team to 40 ap bitter knight node

-Fucking dragon is archer class, because fuck you that's why.

-Get through that with a certain someone's Nero, but then THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE SERVANTS ARE ARCHERS.

-Fuck this, bringing my arts team to this one alongside the support grailed okita, brynhildr, and mashu because fuck this bullshit. 

welp, gotta love David and those support skills. Had Bryn kill the archer dragon because FUCK THAT SHIT.

Hng, I can either ascend tamamo+medea, tamamo+nursery rhyme, or tamamo+vlad(once he gets the exp cards) with the shop CEs. I'm thinking of holding a bunch for vlad in case the farming doesn't net me what I want. On the other hand, medea's really useful and is ripe for ascension along with nursery rhyme.

Spoiler

If I think with my willy, it says do medea, but if I think with my heart, it says Vlad because goddamnit he got fucked over by Darnic.

hahaha tamacat just needs like 9 golden berserker monuments. I'll get those for her by the end of the event. Gotta work on clearing the items first. I noticed I lack decently levelled defensive servants outside of d'Eon and maybe Mashu. STG/Leonidas are sitting on the cusp of final ascension, but they aren't gonna get ascended just yet.

What the fuck is up with the need for pages. I just realized Georgios eats these things too. GUESS WHAT'S GETTING FARMED ON THE CASTER DAILY.

is the Amakusa Shirou Tokisada/Count of Monte Cristo banners worth rolling for? I heard amakusa is kinda crappy until later. (and that the only reason to roll that banner is to get kid gil) As for Edmund, I do sorta want him because of the lore, but then he's right on top of the jalter banner and ugh fuck.

What does Edmund do, NP spam? 

Edited by Czarpy

The CE drops are kinda generous this event... I saw many of my friends dropping one or 2 and even I got 2 drops - still only on natural AP regen.

and remember to spam archer rate ups if you so desire some plumes! They do drop fairly often too!!!

edit: and so far, I am kinda blessed by rate-up classes. All the dragons/demons and bosses followed the rate up class =D

Edited by QKumber

I’ve gotten 0 CE drops. Woo. I’m spamming archer node for Seeds but I keep getting Scales and Feathers. Yay?

To get everything I want from the shop, I’ll need 22,400 baking chocolates or 3,200 chocolates per day. And so the grind begins.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’ve gotten 0 CE drops. Woo. I’m spamming archer node for Seeds but I keep getting Scales and Feathers. Yay?

To get everything I want from the shop, I’ll need 22,400 baking chocolates or 3,200 chocolates per day. And so the grind begins.

going for broke huh.

don't blame ya though. The number of goodies is mind boggling.

When the saber daily pops up, I'm gonna burn an apple to get horseshoe drops.

going for broke huh.

going for broke huh.

best dog just saved my ass. Fucking saber dragon showed up and KO'd brynhildr+david and the final round knocked out mashu. Best dog pops up with shishou and pro

8 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

going for broke huh.

best dog just saved my ass. Fucking saber dragon showed up and KO'd brynhildr+david and the final round knocked out mashu. Best dog pops up with shishou and proceeds to make orion get stabbed.

@eclipse something broke with the posting.

Edited by Czarpy

23 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

well because archer nodes do not drop seeds?

the enemy that might drop seeds is a SABER class unit so...yeah :P

man i just realized i still have a crapton of plumes and scales from the xmas event.

probably because I didn't pump exp into the servants that use them. Welp. I'm gonna blow apples on the rider/saber/caster dailies for the drops. Everyone needs pages/horseshoes/seeds/gears. 

man i miss the xmas lottery and the shitload of evil bones.

@MrSmokestack is gonna be gushing during the Fate Last Encore Premier.

I keep looking at the comparison between medusa and alexander and I keep wondering if ANYONE brings alexander along in JP as a budget quick support

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

@eclipse something broke with the posting.

Wait, what where?

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

I keep looking at the comparison between medusa and alexander and I keep wondering if ANYONE brings alexander along in JP as a budget quick support

Can't speak for JP, but I swear I'm one of the few that trained him up.  He's serviceable, if you somehow don't have anyone else.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Wait, what where?

Can't speak for JP, but I swear I'm one of the few that trained him up.  He's serviceable, if you somehow don't have anyone else.

-I somehow got a quad post. idk how it got fixed.

-Or if you didn't get Santa Alter. 

I'm kinda surprised at the straight out quality of the lower rarity archers/riders. It kinda makes the options from the early fgo days for gold archers/riders kinda pale in comparison.

Edited by Czarpy

16 hours ago, Czarpy said:

is the Amakusa Shirou Tokisada/Count of Monte Cristo banners worth rolling for? I heard amakusa is kinda crappy until later. (and that the only reason to roll that banner is to get kid gil) As for Edmund, I do sorta want him because of the lore, but then he's right on top of the jalter banner and ugh fuck.

Edmond Dantes is unfortunately pretty average. He really has nothing special about him besides being an Avenger. His skills are pretty good but putting everything together produces this kind of result.

Amakusa has Baptism Rite which is really good and his Revelation skill actually serves a purpose after Strengthening but everything else is pretty much Jeanne without her NP. His NP actually sucks a lot and that makes him the worst Ruler.

2 hours ago, QKumber said:

well because archer nodes do not drop seeds?

the enemy that might drop seeds is a SABER class unit so...yeah :P

I thought the class didn't matter at all. Otherwise any Goblin or Werewolf wouldn't drop them as frequent as they do.
Pretty sure I got at least once a Seed from Archer Amazons on the Okeanos node (which has 2 at the last wave). It's just the Gold drop from the higher tier Amazons are plumes; Silver drops are the Seeds afaik.

11 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Edmond Dantes is unfortunately pretty average. He really has nothing special about him besides being an Avenger. His skills are pretty good but putting everything together produces this kind of result.

Amakusa has Baptism Rite which is really good and his Revelation skill actually serves a purpose after Strengthening but everything else is pretty much Jeanne without her NP. His NP actually sucks a lot and that makes him the worst Ruler.

I thought the class didn't matter at all. Otherwise any Goblin or Werewolf wouldn't drop them as frequent as they do.
Pretty sure I got at least once a Seed from Archer Amazons on the Okeanos node (which has 2 at the last wave). It's just the Gold drop from the higher tier Amazons are plumes; Silver drops are the Seeds afaik.

-So Amakusa isn't really worth getting right now, right? I'm better off rolling for Jeanne tonight or for Ruler Martha. I've been using this one whale's maxxed out Jeanne alongside my vlad/tamamo and it kinda makes me want a Jeanne of my own. I'm guessing that trio gets better once Jeanne's NP demerit gets removed.

-Eh I can wait for the next time Dantes goes on a banner. I like him, but there's a lot more that I like who're popping up too close to his banner.

I'm wondering if I should grail Ushi. I kinda want to do it since I can't give her headpats. But then she doesn't have her evade skill yet. :/: 

Spoiler

I'm a little curious about the lost belt stuff. Wtf was up with the lost room ova thing having Galahad beat the living shit out of Gudao's servants? Also why does Gudao have Fionn when anyone other than Benkei would be a much better choice.

4 hours ago, Zeratul said:

And you would be correct. But in this specific case of valentines, so far anyone at least among those who contribute to drop spreadsheets on reddit have been able to get a single seed with ARCHER amazoness. Apparently that also happenned in jp.

On daily quests any kind of amazon - be it saber/lancer/archer can drop seeds and gold amazon can drop plumes. Not sure why but seems to be different here.

You positive you got a seed there? My friend burned around 1,5k AP farming 30ap for plumes and haven`t got a single seed so far - he logs his runs