[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

F!Robin is adorable and Frederick looks hilariously fantastic. Just when I thought my orbs were safe...

Am I the only one who isn't the biggest fan of Tiki's art though? I really love Tiki but her face in this artwork looks a bit off.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know, and I'm going to! I might have to spend money, but I don't care! I didn't care when Ike's banner dropped and I don't care now. :P

*throws away life savings and sells clothes*

I still don't care! XP

I wish I could be as enthusiastic about this one but eh, nobody appeals to me that much. Oh well~

Can we also not talk about who's flat plx?

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Lack of mounted seasonal characters is unfortunate, but I guess neither wedding dresses nor swimsuits are particularly well suited to mounts.

They could've had surfboard cavalry or a surfboard flier.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I still don't care! XP

I wish I could be as enthusiastic about this one but eh, nobody appeals to me that much. Oh well~

Okay, that's stretching it just a bit. lol

And yeah, I've been saying we need to talk about Frederick's awesome legs instead! Those leg muscles are almost more sexy than his six-pack. Almost.

Just now, Anacybele said:

And yeah, I've been saying we need to talk about Frederick's awesome legs instead! Those leg muscles are almost more sexy than his six-pack. Almost.

Hinoka's thighs vs. Fred's Legs

Can't decide

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I still don't care! XP

Tiki shows that even when you're 4000 years old, you can still look good.

Can we talk about F!Robin wearing a belt with her swimsuit?  Wut?

And Gaius not drawing a bow string.  Seriously, how often does this have to happen before they stop messing it up?  :p

Edited by Lushen

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hinoka's thighs vs. Fred's Legs

Can't decide

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

lol I'm not into girls that way, so easy choice for me. XD

I'm more a fan of the Northern Hemisphere.  Legs are nice, but don't really do it for me.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Tiki shows that even when you're 4000 years old, you can still look good.

Maybe there's hope for you Rezzy :D:

How old are you now? Like 500 or something :p

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol I'm not into girls that way, so easy choice for me. XD

As a robot, I'm still not sure what's better between the two

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I do agree, now that I look at the art more closely, that he has a nice pair of legs going on for. If anything, that's the most attractive part of this entire banner. I welcome meaty, well toned thighs on a guy any time.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm more a fan of the Northern Hemisphere.  Legs are nice, but don't really do it for me.

This is normally the case for me too, but for some reason, I'm just amazed by Freddy's legs this time! lol

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Can we talk about F!Robin wearing a belt with her swimsuit?  Wut?

She wears a belt to hold the jar and fishing net I think.

Edit. I also like how the fish is tearing up in all of her art and the octopus is doing it as well in her damaged art.

Edited by LuxSpes

3 minutes ago, Doof said:

I do agree, now that I look at the art more closely, that he has a nice pair of legs going on for. If anything, that's the most attractive part of this entire banner. I welcome meaty, well toned thighs on a guy any time.

Yeah, exactly! Aaaaaah Freddyyyy...you just get sexierrr<3

d83b9ad07a24fd6a7ef0a4a870db8dee--emoji-

22 minutes ago, Cerberus87 said:

Hope they do one of every character. :D

Now who deserves swimsuits the most? Or who'd pull them off the best?

Hawkeye is already shirtless, but a swimsuit could accent his rugged, tanned desert-shaped body. His daughter Igrene would be fine too- a mature female with her dusky complexion would work nicely. And on the continued topic of skin tone- Boey would be a mage who wouldn't look kiddy or nerdy in a swimsuit, and Gray would obviously look good too.

RD with some conservative fashion designs could give us Mist (one-piece for her), Rolf and Tormod for kids at the beach given they're a tad older looking, but still childlike to an extent.

Sain or Gatrie or Saul or some other womanizer needs a speedo. L'Arachel, Maribelle, and Serra get conservative, but in some way utterly outlandish outfits.

Sumia gets a swimsuit plagued by quality issues that she must work around, same for Setsuna.

Mozu, Nephenee, or Florina could give us timid girl at the beach- and in Neph's case, she'd be wearing a design Calill forced on her. Mia and Hinata would make for perky/wild youths ready to swim from Archanea to Valentia and back and then party!

Which reminds me, Calill would make for a good adult woman in a swimsuit- given her slightly flirtatious nature- though Orochi could work. Nailah too. Or Brigid, who could get a pirate motif.

Izana would make the most sense in a swimsuit of the feminine males- followed by Libra and Lucius- can't see the Herons in swimwear.

On the Laguz as a whole- the dragons don't have single living member who is very pretty- so I'd rule them out. Tibarn oozes masculinity and already has a pirate-like design, he'd be fine in a swimsuit. I'd rather have Vika over Naesala though for variety's sake. Lethe can sate the catgirl lovers, while Skrimir and Volug appeal to straight ladies. Ranulf gets a thong for Kyza and other gay males. And oh yeah, Heather gets in if she really appeals to lesbians.

Now for those who enjoy riding their horse along the beach and taking in the tranquility, Camus/Zeke/Sirius would be the first choice for a male in a swimsuit on horseback. Followed by Xander, with Sigurd coming in third. On the ladies side of this equation, Sigrun, Shanna (or Caeda), and Mathilda. 

6 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

But no dice on the speedo. 

im honestly happy that they didn't do that. No offense to the people who like that but speedos aren't even remotely sexy for me. Too distracting.

Oh god bless IS...we all knew it was coming, but...wow.

Totally gunning for female Robin and Tiki, Gaius and Frederick look great, but I go for the Lords and important characters like Tiki, as well as favourites such as Lilina and Ninian.