Nut tier list

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, pistachio and cashew are indeed God tier.  And in certain dishes, pecans are top tier too.

11 minutes ago, Jiac said:

peanuts may not be top tier.

but they're def not bottom tier. have you ever tried food with peanut sauce???

This.  Peanut sauce is so good!

49 minutes ago, NutRater69 said:

As per Astra and Lux's request.

God Tier
Pecan
Cashew
Pistachio

High Tier
Macademia
Almond
Hazelnut
Pine Nut
Chestnut
Brazil Nut

Mid Tier
Walnut

Trash Tier
Peanut

NOOOOOO MY WALNUTS, WHY U NO GOD TIER!

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I love walnuts, but Pistachios are amazing 

Aren't walnuts just a weak pecan? Or do they taste different?

Apparently they're so much better for you maybe I should switch...

Edited by Natalie

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Aren't walnuts just a weak pecan? Or do they taste different?

Ehhh, kinda hard for me to say cause I don't really eat pecans.

i only get to eat nuts that I buy and keep in my room cause I have a sister allergic to tree nuts, and I have always just bought walnuts. 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

I agree with peanuts being so low, they are for the unrefined masses. Us, cultured and well-developed individuals, should be eating Pistachio et al. Solid list imo.

I enjoy a good peanut sauce, but peanuts by themselves are pretty plain.

4 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

I agree with peanuts being so low, they are for the unrefined masses. Us, cultured and well-developed individuals, should be eating Pistachio et al. Solid list imo.

Agreed. You know what is up! Everyone else is nuts!

:D

I super like Pistachio, Walnut and Chestnut. Everything else I can live without :Y

#nutelitism

2 minutes ago, MadJak91 said:

Agreed. You know what is up! Everyone else is nuts!

:D

I super like Pistachio, Walnut and Chestnut. Everything else I can live without :Y

#nutelitism

Auyyeee a walnut fan!!

#Walnutsarebest

1 hour ago, NutRater69 said:

As per Astra and Lux's request.

God Tier
Pecan
Cashew
Pistachio

High Tier
Macademia
Almond
Hazelnut
Pine Nut
Chestnut
Brazil Nut

Mid Tier
Walnut

Trash Tier
Peanut

You forgot Donut and Coconut fuck of PC nut enthusiasts, he included peanuts.

6 minutes ago, komasa said:

:lol: Love it. This site's love affair with tier lists is amazing. 

Indeed, who doesn't love a good ol' tier list? They are the best way to quickly start a fight objectively put out information.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about peanuts, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

11 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Indeed, who doesn't love a good ol' tier list? They are the best way to quickly start a fight objectively put out information.

Top ten tier lists!

10. Nuts

9. Pokemon

8. Games

7. Characters

6. Smash 4

5. Injustice 2

4. This one

3. Tier lists

2. Youtubers

1. CANON PAIRINGS!!!

5 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about peanuts, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You filthy barbarian, with your mainstream peanut love, living the scrub live with your LARP-navy bro's. I will Cashew outside you stinking pile of plebian garbage.

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Top ten tier lists!

10. Nuts

9. Pokemon

8. Games

7. Characters

6. Smash 4

5. Injustice 2

4. This one

3. Tier lists

2. Youtubers

1. CANON PAIRINGS!!!

Getting a little pretentious are we, putting yourself at number 3 and 4 as well ;D

I don't see how nr 1 could ever get out of hand xD

Just now, athena_57 said:

You filthy barbarian, with your mainstream peanut love, living the scrub live with your LARP-navy bro's. I will Cashew outside you stinking pile of plebian garbage.

Getting a little pretentious are we, putting yourself at number 3 and 4 as well ;D

I don't see how nr 1 could ever get out of hand xD

I know right, EVERYONE agrees on canon pairing, ESPIECIALLY in Awakening and Fates. XD

CRUSH THE PEANUT RESISTANCE!!

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I know right, EVERYONE agrees on canon pairing, ESPIECIALLY in Awakening and Fates. XD

CRUSH THE PEANUT RESISTANCE!!

Ay mate, they may have their pathetic weak peanut butter, but we have our horribly pealable, extremely manly, infuriatingly annoying, character building pistachio.

N U T E L I T I S T S L E T S G O

6 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Ay mate, they may have their pathetic weak peanut butter, but we have our horribly pealable, extremely manly, infuriatingly annoying, character building pistachio.

N U T E L I T I S T S L E T S G O

LONG LIVE THE PISTACHIO!!