Nut tier list

38 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Pistachios are DISGUSTING. They taste like grass and things rabbits eat.

#PeanutUprising

It's not about the taste (though they do taste good, which is besides the point). It's about the experience of eating a pistachio by opening the shell, peeling out the pistachio, the salty smell of the pistachio shell in your nose, your fingers hurting slightly, just enough so you notice it, but not so much it becomes painful. Instead of munching away tons of nuts, you need to savor the kill and let yourself be enveloped in the experience, enjoying the pistachio's one by one. True die-hard pistachio fans spend at least half an hour sucking all of the taste out of the shell. In our present day society where everything has become easy, which you peanut butter scrubs are dependent on, the act of eating pistachio's is one of the few times you work for your food, allowing you to get back in touch with your primal self, which helps you focus on the intellectual tasks ahead of you and develop yourself as a morally pure individual. This is why we eat pistachio's. Not because they taste great, but because of the way they impact our lives and society as a whole, perhaps on a global scale, perhaps on a more personal level. So unless you want to stay such an unrefined plebian, you would do well to join us.

Edited by athena_57

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Integrity said:

that was a really long post to justify how pistachios suck

You lost all your integrity.

Dunno but I simply dislike when mods misuse their power to force clearly wrong opinions. That was a beautiful post by athena_57 complete with examples, pathos and crap while your statement here just proves you are incapable of forming coherent feedback. Please stay away from further discussion about nuts because you just make this community look bad.

Shame, really, it is something I have noticed. This community has serious problems agreeing or politely disagreeing with tier lists. It is nuts and... a bit sad.

As for the topic: I totally dislike Nutella. Anyone eating that stuff should reevaluate their life choices, really. Come on.

Spoiler

:D

55 minutes ago, Integrity said:

hey man i just have to force my weight around because i love nuts more than anything in the world don't shame

How dare you call yourself a nutlover when you prefer peanuts over the vastly superior pistachio.

You disgust me. Be gone.

9 hours ago, Integrity said:

but those weren't the kind of nuts i was talking about ay

I... was wondering when this thread would finally go there. Hee hee.