Where to buy FE merchandise in Tokyo?

Rosetta

I'll be visiting Japan in September. I'm planning to buy some FE stuff in Tokyo, such as toys, keychains, art books, etc. I'm wondering if anyone who has been there knows where to find them?

Akihabara is your number one destination if you're anime, video game, doujinshis and electronic junkie in Tokyo.  Make sure to allocate an entire day or 2 in that district if you want to explore all of the shops and there are many of them.  It's a must for any otakus.  It's a central hub for any video game fan.

There are tons of toys, cards, merchandise and even rare used video games there.  I've seen hundreds of copies of old Japanese Fire Emblem cartridges and I even got to see some of the Fire Emblem Ciphers available, figures and toys (was able to spot Cordelia and Tharja figures, Nendoroids of Marth and Caeda and Lucina figma etc) and even Fire Emblem doujinshis made by variety of artists, SFW and NSFW.  Not to mention Mandarake the most famous second-hand merchandise store is situated in there so there should be something there.  Keep in mind that it can be a maze since the stores are in different building elevations and they don't encourage you to take pictures inside it.

Edited by kingddd

There's quite a lot of figurine stores in Akihabara, so definitely check it out there.  You can check out the AmiAmi store there or even Animate might have some stuff too.

If you're looking for Cipher cards, I recommend going into a Bic Camera (they sell like everything under the sun there).  They might also have some other FE merch that's not cards there, but it's kinda rare.

Akihabara was one of the only places in Tokyo that I saw FE merch, and not much of it tbh. I managed to get Marth and Caeda Nendoroids from AmiAmi and there were a few other shops with figures like Cordelia. A few retro stores had old cartridges as well, but mostly there was just anime merch everywhere.

Nakano Broadway (just outside Nakano Station) had quite a lot of merch including FE I think.

Edited by Natalie