FE: Bonds of Time Poll S2

Ziose0

FE: Bonds of Time S2 Polls!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming Ninian is Roy's birth mother in my canon, that would make Roy a quarter-dragon. How long would you expect him to live?

• At least as long as a half-blooded dragon
    • a couple thousands of years
    • 1000-2000 years
    • several centuries
    • no more than a slightly longer human lifespan.
  2. 2. Nerf the Binding Blade?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't include it
  3. 3. What tribe of Dragon should Sophia be?

• Ice Dragon
    • Fire Dragon
    • Earth Dragon
    • Mage Dragon (Demon Dragon through her mother)
    • Divine Dragon
  4. 4. Would percentage of dragonblood should someone have in order to be able to use a dragonstone and transform?

• at least 50%
    • at least 1/3 dragon
    • at least 25%
    • they should be at least 1/10 dragon
  5. 5. Due to the nature of my hack, characters are going to be revived throughout history. Some playable characters however do not come into the main stories in their prime. Which characters should be permitted to appear at the peak of their power and/or health? (Multiple answers are allowed; Top 5 will be heavily considered.)

• Young Marcus
    • Young Jodel
    • Young Niime
    • Young Nergal
    • Young Erik
    • Young Zethla
    • Young Hector
    • Young Eliwood
    • Young Karel
    • Young Bartre
    • Young Douglas
    • Young Duessel
    • Keep them all older

I'm still kickin' and still working on this hack. I, however, still am working on the story and as such require further research. In the meantime, I thought some community input on a few other mechanics would be nice.

Edited by Ziose0

1) I'm not sure how long canonically half-dragons live for, especially compared to full dragons. Less than half dragons, but a lot longer than even old humans is my vote. (I just put couple thousand because IDK).

3) Mage dragons are the coolest, IMO. But not divine. We've had too many divine dragons already.

I'm unsure as well, I'm just going on the fact that 

1. Nils and Ninian are at least 1000, albeit, their aging was slowed by the Dragon's Gate.

2. Sophia is a half dragon who hasn't age and we know is at least 1000,

4. Morgan can be half dragon and still ages at a decent rate, same for Nah. But I'm assuming at that point the aging slows. The same aging however occurs for Morgan if she is mothered by Nah, as a quarter dragon. At Which point I say she ages about the same as Roy would if mothered by Ninian, is where I'm trying to go with this.

5. The oldest dragon we have seen recently confirmed alive that I can think of is Tiki and she's about 3000?  and yet is only a young adult in appearance. Whether the hibernation state slows aging or not has not been confirmed though. We don't know how old Bantu is but he's clearly older than Tiki and also may still be alive.

And yeah Demon Dragons are cool, but it's whether or not that's hereditary is the thing I'm unsure of.

1) I don't think a quarter-dragon has that much "draconic power". One should live slightly longer than a normal human (if a normal human lives about 80 years, a quarter-dragon should live like 90-100 years, for example).

2) I voted nerf because on its own, the Binding Blade is way too OP. Decide depending on which units will be able to use it and how strong they will be (for example, if Roy is as strong as he is normally or as strong as FE7 Eliwood, nerf the Binding Blade).

3) Mage Dragon fits both with her class and her divinatory abilities (I doubt people like Bantu, who is a Fire Dragon, have such powers)

4) 50% because being a dragon and/or using a dragonstone is pretty important in Fire Emblem. In games with Manaketes, they're not commonly seen around normal people, and even Dragon Tribe Laguz live in a secluded region of Tellius, Goldoa (although that is mainly because Deghinsea chose it to be so).

5) All of the characters you listed in the poll seem to have gotten stronger and/or wiser by aging, so their "prime" would probably be when they're older, rather than when they're younger. Hector (only gameplay-wise) and Marcus are probably the only exceptions, as most improved (like Eliwood), some we don't have records of before their first appearance (like Duessel and Douglas), and some have remained the same (like Erik being a pussy both in FE6 and FE7).