how to stop being the new boi

warpclas

Hi all, im a new member, i like fire emblem franchise and content related to it

i recently join serenes because i wanted to be part of this community, the problem is amm,,,, i dont know what to do and how this site works i was wondering if someone was able to give me info about and stuff i need to know.thanks..

Edited by warpclas

what's up? Welcome here. The thing about being the new boy is that once you are the new one, you are no longer the new one. Easy, eh? I'm also "new", subscribed 2 years ago and haven't posted that much.  Now I'm retaking it. As far as I'm concerned, there are a lot of people here who likes to be in there comfort zone, so as long as you don't hit their nerves you are good to go :).

EDIT: This should be in the introduction section, just som sub-forums below. ;)

Edited by Lon'Kill

Listen, greenhorn. When you join a forum, the course of action is to start controversial topics or post controversial replies. The thrill of skirting the line of bannable offence is how you gain friends and notoriety on forums. Serious discussion is for old timers!

This thread is not under Far From the Forest but everything is still technically on topic. See?

(okay, I will stop, have a nice stay)

2 hours ago, MadJak91 said:

Listen, greenhorn. When you join a forum, the course of action is to start controversial topics or post controversial replies. The thrill of skirting the line of bannable offence is how you gain friends and notoriety on forums. Serious discussion is for old timers!

This thread is not under Far From the Forest but everything is still technically on topic. See?

(okay, I will stop, have a nice stay)

Son, Don't drive him in the bad direction.

Welcome to the Forest, Warpclas!

How to stop being the new boy? You're since May so you're already past being "new".

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!