Character Combo and Pair Up Video - GameXplain

Mox

For those of who are interested in the combos and pair ups.  I am unsure if this has been posted on another thread, but I thought perhaps it would be good to have its own.  Please lock the thread if admins feel it is not applicable. 

Yes, I believe this hasn't been posted yet.  It can be easily confused with the other GameXplain footage that got its own thread, but I noticed enough differences in the first twenty seconds of this one and that one and through scrubbing quickly through them that I deduced that this is a different video.

I haven't really got time to watch this at the moment, but I'm sure everyone will have their own analysis' of this video by the time I get back.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Yes, I believe this hasn't been posted yet.  It can be easily confused with the other GameXplain footage that got its own thread, but I noticed enough differences in the first twenty seconds of this one and that one and through scrubbing quickly through them that I deduced that this is a different video.

I haven't really got time to watch this at the moment, but I'm sure everyone will have their own analysis' of this video by the time I get back.

Yeah, this one ends with Corrin whereas the other GameXplain videos end with Marth and Chrom, I believe (although I could be wrong).

Needs more Ryoma imo. He's the only person whose crits I haven't seen; the only one ever shown in ANY vid featuring him was through pair up

Otherwise, I take joy in watching both Chrom and Marth's movesets

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Ironically, I'm pretty sure those come from Lucina and Chrom respectively.

That was my point-- I was taken aback hearing them at first because of it. It's just kinda funny now.