I've FINALLY reached 20,000 Feathers again, and I have quite the predicament. Who to promote to 5*?! I currently have...

Nino (+Spd, -Res)

Reinhardt (+Res, -Spd)

Camus (Grand Hero)

Clarisse (Grand Hero)

Nino is merged, and I know that won't transfer, but she's a main team member with the ideal nature. Reinhardt and Camus are great common Red Unit counters, and Clarisse has amazing debuff action with her personal weapon! Help, please!

It's up to you, buddy. Whenever i come across dilemmas like this, i just decide by promoting whichever unit happens to be my favorite.

I mean, if you want me to pick, i'd say promote Nino, as she's a main member of your team.

19 minutes ago, Solar Slasher said:

I've FINALLY reached 20,000 Feathers again, and I have quite the predicament. Who to promote to 5*?! I currently have...

Nino (+Spd, -Res)

Reinhardt (+Res, -Spd)

Camus (Grand Hero)

Clarisse (Grand Hero)

Nino is merged, and I know that won't transfer, but she's a main team member with the ideal nature. Reinhardt and Camus are great common Red Unit counters, and Clarisse has amazing debuff action with her personal weapon! Help, please!

NINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINONINO NINO NINO NINO

It really depends on whether or not you have the fodder to make all of these units have their best sets

If you have Hinata, give his fury to Nino and 5 star her! (assuming she doesn't already have Fury)

From a strategic stance, anyone but Clarisse.  Typically, Reinhardt will be the most useful but all three of the units you've referenced can be useful.  My personal experience with Camus hasn't been very good.  I thought he was going to be better than Xander if you ignore colors, but Xander has done A LOT more for me.  I don't have Nino, but Reinhardt is a killer - can't go wrong with him.  

59 minutes ago, Solar Slasher said:

Nino (+Spd, -Res)

Reinhardt (+Res, -Spd)

Camus (Grand Hero)

Clarisse (Grand Hero)

I would go with Nino if you already have a team built around her.

If you plan to spend a little money once in a while to summon more characters, I would wait for a better Reinhardt. If you are completely F2P, then that Reinhardt should serve you well enough and he should either be your priority or your next priority after Nino.

If you plan to use Reinhardt on your team, Xander is a better teammate than Camus. If you do not have Xander, however, Camus will be a decent substitute.

4* Clarisse can do her job well enough. Turning her into 5* is not necessary.

Nino seems to be the most bang for your buck. Camus is a good second choice. I'd wait for Reinhardt seeing as he doesn't have the optimal +ATK boon. But he's still a fine choice after the first 2 get their upgrades.

It depends on what teams you want to contribute to first. I promoted a +Sp -Res Nino and Camus and both have worked out well on my infantry and cavalry teams.

Edit: Maybe go with Camus first, as Nino already has Gronblade but Camus with get his legendary weapon at 5*

Edited by NekoKnight

22 hours ago, Lushen said:

From a strategic stance, anyone but Clarisse.  Typically, Reinhardt will be the most useful but all three of the units you've referenced can be useful.  My personal experience with Camus hasn't been very good.  I thought he was going to be better than Xander if you ignore colors, but Xander has done A LOT more for me.  I don't have Nino, but Reinhardt is a killer - can't go wrong with him.  

Wow that's interesting, Camus has been worse than Xander for you? I've had the completely opposite experience. What are you running on Camus?

Edited by Altina

6 minutes ago, Altina said:

Wow that's interesting, Camus has been worse than Xander for you? I've had the completely opposite experience. What are you running on Camus?

Don't have an A slot on him or Xander.  Vantage on both.  Only real difference is Xander  has +3 hp seal.  I think the 1 extra hp and the 6 extra defense just make him unstoppable which is why he's so useful for GHBs.  I also have Roderick and Sp!Xander who are pretty similar to Camus, just a worse weapon.  It's probably just because I'm comparing Xander to Eldigan and Camus to blues I was already happy with.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Don't have an A slot on him or Xander.  Vantage on both.  Only real difference is Xander  has +3 hp seal.  I think the 1 extra hp and the 6 extra defense just make him unstoppable which is why he's so useful for GHBs.  I also have Roderick and Sp!Xander who are pretty similar to Camus, just a worse weapon.  It's probably just because I'm comparing Xander to Eldigan and Camus to blues I was already happy with.

Xander with +3 HP seal is amazing, and he is better in PvE especially if you don't give him Fury. PvP wise though Fury Camus with Bonfire and Vantage for me has just been working out so much better than Xander. It could just be coincidental, but I defeated armor emblem and horse emblem teams alike with him pretty easily, and I have garbage IV units supporting him. lol I don't know I guess I just really like Camus.

Reinhardt or Camus imo. I usually get rid of my Reinhardts for Vantage, but he is a very good unit. Camus is on my main team, so I can speak for him and say he as well is a very good unit to have. Either one would be a good choice. I believe they're both S Tier.