EiMM: All Stars (Won by Ice, Paper, PKL, and Rein!)

ZoesMad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFFICIAL EIMM ALLSTARS ROLE TIER LIST, 1.1

Kirsche, the Sneaky

Ken Masters, aka Ganondorf

rssp1, Priest of Rufflet: An extra strength attack is alright, but not great. Brave Bird is a good ability but requires you to have good knowledge of the game.

Koneko, Fanartist: Trace On is a powerful ability if you have the right target (or ally...), and having inspects on top of that synergizes well.

Reyson, Everyone's Bro

Zeonth, Ultimate Yandere: CPR Docs are a lot harder to use than regular docs, since you can't just throw them out and pray, unless you're Reyson. Love Conquers All and is pretty hard to use as well, but gives this role some self protection. Overall this role is a tad weak imo.

Sylveonzoroark, Top Idol: Dazzle being only 2x a game is really weak, as it doesn't stop shots either way, making it only really useful to kill people through protection. Songwriter is okay, but won't win you the game.

Elieson, Suicidal Dad

Life, Guy who Can't Tell the Difference between regular OC and EiMM, who also has a Completely Legitimate Role!: This role is really hard to use, requiring support from other protective roles, and the payoff isn't even that great beyond being super hard to kill and having a hook. By forcing shots on itself it will kill itself eventually anyway.

Chen, Faustian Shitposter: This role doesn't actually do anything other than prevent people from finding out that it doesn't actually do anything.

Malachite was chipped away. 

On 7/2/2017 at 0:46 AM, Chen said:

Dear Dragonflare7, you are Jiac, E tier Hero!

An aspiring Roy main, you’ve tried your best to convince others of his superiority (but to no avail). Alas, you remain forever cucked in every single game you’re in, forever stuck in the ghetto of shitty growths and being a shitty clone. But that’s alright! You’ve already convinced yourself of your superiority, and you’re gonna show the world that Roy is actually top tier.

Counter: (Active) You can counter anyone who dares lay a finger on you by learning how they play. Once per game, you may reply to your Role PM with Countering! to copy the active abilities of anyone who targeted you that night. These abilities are kept through the game but only one of them can be used per night.

Binding Blade: (Active) You are most known for the legendary sword you wield. You always have a trigger finger on your sword (somehow) and anyone who gets smacked in the face with it will not be having a good time. Once per game, you may reply to your Role PM with Unleashing my blade! to shoot anyone that targets you with any action that night.

You are playing under the alias “Malachite”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Dragonflare was a low tier character after all.

Arsene was too edgy and cool to avoid negative attention.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:33 AM, Chen said:

Dear SB, you are CT075, the Heroine.

Do you wanna have a bad time?”

Paperblade: Can we all agree to just let Cam win

[1/28/16, 7:07:31 PM] Euklyd: refa why did you give cam a self-protective role

[1/28/16, 7:07:48 PM] Euklyd: probably the most egregiously terrible design choice I can think of

Nightmare: Congrats to the winners, especially since none of them are Cam. Thank GOD.

Refa: (Cam is also part of the nihilistic evil thing, but he's more like the Joker).

The Heroine Appears: (Active) In the flesh, baby. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Alias 1 and Alias 2, I command you to switch. All actions hitting the first alias will hit the second and vice versa. Additionally, once during the game you may reply to your Role PM, You feel your sins crawling up your back. The next time you use your bus drive you may include yourself as one of the aliases.

You are playing under the alias “Arsene”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

SB was an inspiration to all those who want to fuck with the maximum amount of people as possible.

Temeraire was hit with a Wyrmslayer.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:20 AM, Chen said:

deer shoe BAKA, u r Spieky.

u r da bst eim payer evre u hav over 30000000000000000000000000000 konfirmed kilz n can outpay n outmsart any1 u want. u have infinit churimas so every1 thiks ur beuaitful and hot and sper cool. wen u play in eimm every1 wants 2 b u so they jst lose n1. u also play pokeman rly well and can bet peple ovr and ovr in pokeman. wit ur skil u can  bet any1 u want. becuz u r spieky…...just spieky.

ez win for DA bois; (activ) u r supr strng so u can insta kil any1 ez for a ez win 4 da boiz. U do a shot dat haz da power of 3 (thre) shotz so u instakil someone. Ur shot is so strong dat it goez thru evry block (hahaha loserz) and redirects (super losers). once pur game u can replay 2 da pm w/ gg ez, aliaz and own some1. afte r dis tho u fel like ur job is don so u take of al ur bpvs of and do nothin for the nxt night cuz u chil.

trol some1: (activ) u r also a supr awsome trol who can make any1 supr angry. evry nigt u can trol som1 so hard that day want 2 shot u but they end up mising. reply 2 ur pm with get troled alias xD once per nigt n u can trol them supr hard.

u r playin undurr aliaz “Temeraire”.

u w1n if ur 1 of 3 (thre) remning playaz lft aliv3. ez win 4 da boyo xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

shoe BAKA  mai hve losT, butt h3 1 da gaym 1n h1z h34Rt

Asarim was hit with another classic "edgy aliases die."

On 7/2/2017 at 0:25 AM, Chen said:

Dear Izhuark, you are Euklyd, Maker of Memes!

An avid consumer of manga and webcomics, you’ve used your knowledge of Japanese Picture Books for one of the finest causes one can undertake: meme creation. Whether you’re dead, alive, or not even playing, you’re always here to give a good meme. Other than having the ability to create spicy memes, you have also won more than one EiMM game through being generally trustworthy and honest (compared to other players)!

Meme Creation EX: (Active) Time to put your photoshop skills to good use! Send somebody a hot meme to give them a boost or otherwise impede their progress! You may not create more than one meme per night, because making quality memes take a lot of work.

You may reply to your Role PM once per game with Sending Alias a Villain’s Death meme to give Alias an item that can make them strongwilled for the night.

You may reply to your Role PM once per game with Sending Alias MakaLife art to give Alias an item that can touch their hearts so much that they are able to shoot two times during the night that it’s used.

You may reply to your Role PM once per game with Sending Alias a Melancholic Giraffe meme to give Alias an item that appears to heal them when used but actually deals one shot’s worth of damage to them, as the meme reminds them of how futile EiMM is.

You may reply to your Role PM once per game with Sending Alias a Graveyard meme to give Alias a prophetic item that gives them full knowledge of a user’s role and actions for the night.

You may reply to your Role PM once per game with Sending Alias a BPV Bomb meme to let them self watch for the night.

You are playing under the alias “Asarim”.

Someone else must carry on the meme generating for Izhuark.

yaggle couldn't find the perfect match (apparently it's a dating app????)

On 7/2/2017 at 0:50 AM, Chen said:

Dear Marth, you are Reinfleche, the Fearless Leader!

Now it’s Rein time! Participating in writing, multiple chats, and even EiMM, you truly are a renaissance man. You have the ability to lead people to victory and the charisma to keep everything on the right track. Undauntable and a champion of freedom, can anyone stop this madman?

The People’s Champion: (Active) Of course, this is referring to you, right? Of course it is. Once per night, you may reply to your Role PM with nice, alias to motivate them, allowing them to use their non-killing actions twice. Once per game, you may also reply to your Role PM with same, alias to hijack their actions for the night.

You are playing under the alias “yaggle”.

Once again Marth was wanted dead by too many people.

Hinata couldn't activate her Byakugan in time.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:13 AM, Chen said:

Dear Makaze, you are Lord Gaius, the Enlightened Alcoholic!

After Makaze (you!) cut ties with his darker side, the entity named “Gaius” was born. Spending most of his energy drinking peach liqueur and putting knives into the backs of people, most users fear his name… or they simply want to shoot him when they see even the slightest mention of him. As of now, he is trying to reform his crooked ways, but with little to no success (EiMM: SF Warriors notwithstanding). Don’t worry, even if everyone wants you dead, you at least have a nice stash of alcohol to drink it all away!

A Swig from the Bottle: (Active) Every hour is a happy hour for you, but tonight you’re getting more drunk than ever! Every sip of the bottle grants you Alcoholic Strength, doubling your shot power for the night. Once every night, you can reply to your Role PM with Glass Me. If you use this ability three nights in a row, you will die immediately from alcohol poisoning and lose the game. In addition to this, the night after using A Swig from the Bottle, you will be hungover, giving you a 25% chance to shoot the alias above or below your target.

Experience Tranquility, Bitch: (Active) With your recent attempts to fight back against the villainy in EiMM: SF Warriors, you shut off all communication and went on a therapeutic journey to the mountains, coming back with newfound resolve. Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM, Pass into the Iris with me. During the night, you will replenish a BPV for anyone who targets you and take half damage from all shots targeting you. You may not use this ability if you are hungover.

You are playing under the alias “Hinata”.

Makaze had a low tolerance for bullet wounds.

Night Four has begun. It will end in 23 hours and 22 minutes, July 7th, 2 AM EST. Alias List/Player List will be updated. 

Edited by Lord Gaius

Prims has revealed his role PM.

Dear Prims,

You are Piplup.
NLz51.png

A Penguin Pokémon. It's one of the starter Pokémon received from Professor Rowan when the player departs from the Sinnoh region. It's a Water type, so it's strong versus Rock and Ground types. It's very cute but filled with pride-- it hates to accept food from people. When it levels up, it evolves into Prinplup.

You have no special abilities. You wish you could be like your idol though. This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, your idol, has died! You can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, you pick up a book with the title "Detective 101". It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but you decide that you must avenge Dedede's death and take the book with you.

From now on, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - USER, how is it going?". You will start to chat with USER, and following the instructions in the book, be able to get them to tell you their role.

Additionally, at the start of Night 4, an excerpt from a random chatlog will be pasted in your role PM.

You are playing under the alias “fucker5”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.(edited)
heres my epic role
theres no rule against pasting pms
Paperblade - Last Saturday at 10:45 PM
lmao
that role is nuts
Prims - Last Saturday at 10:51 PM
i think people give me op roles on purpose beause they know i dont actually play
Paperblade - Last Saturday at 10:52 PM
gaius RNG'd it
allegedly.
Prims - Last Saturday at 10:52 PM
im basically waiting to get the most op role possible and then play 100% seriously
rofl

284.png @everyone

!!! INCOMING CONTENT POST !!!

Why hello thar guys. I'm rather disappointed that the one I mentored for has been pretty dead in-thread/game (and hasn't spoken to me once wrt to it), so I'm here to pick up the slack. If you guys have enough time to sit idle and not contribute, then you obviously have enough time to read the incoming post. [i'm not known as the "The Queen of Wallposts" for nothing, and there's a lot for me to cover. So without further ado, time to get down to business.]

DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Day 1 Notes:

- I felt that this post/vote was okay, given that GC tried a little too hard to validate a vote/case.

- This post feels a bit weak/graspy in terms of the case on Makaze.

- I sense an odd bit of hesitation in the vote on Xeno here. There's about a 20 minute gap between this post and the one prior (in which you said that you meant to include a vote on Xeno for/in), and the fact that the vote change happens as a result of being prompted by someone else, and I also will agree with Makaze that your lack of vote on him (Makaze) and then jumping on Xeno instead feels pretty easy.

- Having some trouble deciphering this post- I think the stuff was answered inside the quote(s) themselves?

- I can see the logic behind the vote/thoughts here but I get the feeling that this post as a whole was more padded/fluffed up than it needed to be.

- These two posts seem townie enough in backing down from the doc claim. However, when voting for GC, I see little in your prior posts that suggests a heavier scum read on GC than Dudeaga. This makes me wonder if there was some distancing factor happening as D1 wore down.

Day 2 Notes:

- ZM Vote here feels a bit easy, and there's not much depth to the logic/reasoning either.

- Sometimes it only takes one post/slip to catch someone as scum.

- I actually think he makes fair points WRT the GC tunneling on D1 (From Pascal).

- Eh, not sure I'd agree so easily with it.

- Overall: Having some glitches/issues with his gameplay, and it's lack of consistency and some questionable content. Slightly scummy vibes atm.

ZM/UFO

Day 1 Notes:

- You seem a bit self-conscious wrt your RVS "bandwagon" vote here.

- Don't see why you make the whole unvoting process seem so dramatic needlessly. Also, this line: "I see that Ciraxis has the majority of the vote, but I don't think I'll vote for anyone until I see something that warrants suspicion. *feels out of place*"feels like an easy way to avoid putting out any votes/reads on people.

- So you say you have no scumreads here and that you need more time to analyze posts, yet you comment that you want the game to pick up in pace? Sounds a bit weird to me.

- While I admit that the notion against Dudeaga is true here, I find it strange that it's the only issue you seem to have worth noting amongst the rest of the players.

Day 2 Notes:

- This post sounds really bad to me. Limited computer time and school, I can see. But if you know you only have a set amount of time, and would only manage a few posts at most, why not make them count in terms of quality?

- Assurance does little when scum can just as easily insist that they're town to the rest of us.

- Being aggressive =/= Being townie. In addition, the notion/comment aimed at Vash sounds kinda bad in this post as well, since you're not doing much but commenting on an inactive player.

- Forgive me with this notion, but I don't really think this is true at all.

- You keep talking about things you ARE doing or planning to do, and then drop more comments that do utterly NOTHING to give us more thoughts, cases, etc. Not helpful at all.

Overall: I feel like ZM/UFO is by far one of the laziest players in terms of content. Even if he was busy, the lack of meaningful content bothers me greatly, and I feel his vote on Dudeaga D1 was an extremely easy one (I don't recall him ever stating his thoughts on GC either, which calls into question why he didn't consider BOTH candidates before voting, but just chose to remove/vote for Dudeaga [despite the doc claim as well].) Scummy until proven clean.

Blyvern

Day 1 Notes:

- Sheeping Pascal's case/vote on GC.

- Just because someone may not accept/like your case (or approve of a point) doesn't make them automatically scum.

- So, you're on the fence near end of D1, and you vote for your SECOND highest scum read? (rather than who's SCUMMIER than the other?) That's really odd.

- This feels like you're trying hard to validate the above post/vote (which was bad in itself), which kinda makes things feel worse. Also, the asked question (even if they did flip scum) is not one they'd likely answer honestly anyways, so I don't see the point in asking it, honestly. [scum wouldn't paint themselves/their Night actions out so carelessly/out in the open for town's PR's to read/counter with their own.]

- This post feels bad to me; you say that "Ciraxis's latest post cleared my suspicions mostly", but you don't explain how or why. AKA. This Dudeaga vote seems pretty easy.

- WRT this post:

~ Fake claims do exist, and scum often use it because there are some roles (ie. Rolecop) that, more often than not, end up being Scum-sided.

~ You're right- any townie with any sort of concern for town's well-being should be wary of a doc claim and its legitimacy. It's one of the most valuable PR's available in terms of keeping people alive.

~ It's easy enough to prove his Doc role- let him use his night action. Best case scenario, he successfully protects someone and no one dies during the night. Not too hard.

~ PR roles like Doc, Cop, etc. generally aren't roles you want to outright claim unless you absolutely HAVE to. Having claimed while being at L-1 or L-2 isn't bad gameplay at all.

~ You seem to disbelieve his doc claim, even as there was no Counter-claim, there was a chance for him to prove himself (or else he would've been shot by Mafia N1, since they rarely let Docs live for long), and otherwise don't seem to take what he said into much consideration. Kinda weird/close-minded for a townie player, isn't it?

Day 2 Notes:

- WRT this post:

~ You pick out Terrador and Vashiane: The former for being... "too-townie"? and the latter for being inactive. Why isn't Xehanort on the list as well for being just as inactive (if not moreso)?

~ Looking at the "suspicious quotes":

1. Active townies do win games. Prompting people to be active, post meaningful content, and otherwise be ALIVE in the game is by no means an anti-town gameplay. If Terrador was scum, and activity was lacking, why would scum try to pick up the slack instead of letting the day phases coast on by without much content?

2. You guys needed 7 votes to hammer the lynch target. Any less would have resulted in a RANDOM lynch. Simple logic is simple.

3. Terrador pointed out the fact that someone was lurking in the thread. AKA. They came by, saw what was happening, and then chose not to post any thoughts, concerns, vote changes/adjustments, etc. It was a valid concern, as scum can often lurk and do nothing, so long as the wagon(s) that happen are almost guaranteed to nail town rather than a scumbuddy of theirs.

4. Concern about not getting a hammer/direct lynch done at the end of D1. Valid concern.

5 and 6. Time is an issue. When the phase comes to an end, the hammer has to be reached to secure said lynch on someone people WANT to lynch.

7. Since I'm tired of beating a dead horse, I'll put it simply: There are/were 9 town, and 3 scum in D1. Had a RANDOM LYNCH occurred, as opposed to a targeted one, chances are 3x more likely to nail a random TOWNIE as opposed to scum. (In addition, it also puts the possibility of you yourself up on the chopping block as well, and as town, you'd be concerned with the fact that the lynch could potentially fall on your head as well [and if you're TOWN, then you'd KNOW that it'd end up as a MISLYNCH]. Therefore, it was highly in town's interests to instead aim the lynch at someone who they felt warranted it, rather than RNG'ing who gets killed that day phase.

~ The question(s) you aim at Vashiane and YX make little to no sense at all, either, wrt to who they'd protect. Also, why take the time to explicitly ask the INACTIVE posters/players their thoughts on GC and Terrador specifically?

Overall: Blyvern's voting near the end of D1 makes little to almost no sense, gives little concern wrt Doc claim, and D2 content consists on finding someone scummy for being pro-town and encouraging town to pick up their act and get the game rolling. Just... what? Scummy until proven clean.

Pascal

Day 1 Notes:

- Voting for someone for a small amount of reason (especially near/in RVS state) is a norm, and generally yields reaction tests, responses, etc. Getting out of RVS also isn't an anti-town move at all, and admitting that they made a mistake ("back-tracking") in itself isn't necessarily scummy. Also... this was still in RVS- what is there to be SURE about in RVS?

- I agree with the Ascetic comment here but DISAGREE with claiming things like COP roles. That just gets you into trouble, unless you're claiming INFORMATION along with it (AKA. "I found X to be read as "scum" during the last night phase.")

- Just because you feel that "you're sure you got one scum" doesn't mean you stop producing content or otherwise stop scumhunting for the day phase. That just screams lazy gameplay as a whole, and you're basically coasting on your earlier GC posts/content.

- I sense townie doubt/double-guessing of the Doc claim here. Not a lot of reads on other people though, so that seems a bit lacking. Also, the comment wrt to GC possibly getting COACHED? Seems a bit weird, since you know- BOTH TOWN AND SCUM ALIKE HAVE MENTORS, which means that yeah, everyone in this game has been coached to some extent?

Day 2 Notes:

- Renewed vote on GC and no changes in your case against him.

- You state here that your mindset on GC has changed, but you don't say how, why he suddenly seems like, "Overzealous townie" as opposed to downright scummy (since ED1), or what posts/notions specifically caused it. Quite frankly, I'm figuring you're actually choosing to back off of GC this day phase because of the amount of people who posted ED2 stating that GC's latest posts had painted himself in a much more townie light (and you backpedaled away from constantly calling him scummy because at this point, it'd seem very strange to do so).

- Also, the notion in the above post ("Argh, I can't get much of a read on many of the other players. STOP PLAYING SO WELL") also feels like a really bad excuse to not have any other reads/thoughts wrt the rest of the players in the game.

- This post sounds weird. Just because a vote is strange doesn't mean that it can't have scum intent behind it; what I felt/got from the Terrador post was that he was trying to paint pro-townie actions in a negative light (which would call into question the town reads that most people have currently on Terrador), which is very possibly an option for scum to attempt to do. In addition, jumping on an easy wagon isn't always what scum would want to do, as it'd just make it easier to tag later on by townies.

- Overall: I'm disliking quite a few of Pascal's posts since D1, and the lack of insight/thoughts I'm garnering from his posts basically spells out to me that he's playing really bad/lazy as town, or he's scum. Heavily leaning scum here.

Makaze

Day 1 Notes:

- Seems a bit overeager, but otherwise not a scum/town tell, imo.

- Semi-reasonable logic/careful gameplay here though I'll say this straight out: Voting based on gut feeling isn't always a bad thing, so I don't see it as worrisome gameplay (unless, after a day phase/pages of content, you have nothing BUT "gut feelings" (and no actual cases), and in that case, I can see it as being highly questionable).

- Nooooot exactly the best logic to go by, but don't see a scummy intent with this post, unless you're implying that you're trying to solve the "scummy vibes" you always have by posting more quantity of posts.

- Don't really understand the "defense" here (not all scum seek to go unnoticed in games), and also, Mafia always have a reason for their kills, whether it's due to what they believe is a town PR, or a strong player in general.

- Solid post and the points against DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY are reasonable. Though I wonder- despite the valid points you brought up, did it not warrant a vote swap to him?

- If you saw these as SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, why did you never vote him (even at this point)?

- This post feels weird to me: You start off by saying: "I got town reads on several of Ciraxis's posts by comparison and am not as comfortable with that wagon as I would like to be." (and openly state that you agree with the cases against Dudeaga/finding him scummy), but then you follow it up with: "I see you viewing the thread. If you don't reply, I will have to vote you. You have no reason not to offer your reads."? I don't quite understand/see the need for basically threatening him for a vote leaning towards his hammer/lynch in D1?

- Somewhat pro-town attitude to this post, imo, though "Not voting to protect yourself" wouldn't really happen, especially in this game (for town or scum), because not reaching a hammer = random lynch (So even in the off-chance that they delay a targeted lynch in favor of a random one, they could still die).

Day 2 Notes:

- Focusing on one or two people who either show signs of no life or little to no chance to respond to any point(s) = not worth focusing over moreso than the players in the game. YX and Vashi were the only two who had little to no content, and choosing to target them solely (as opposed to looking at more of the posted content) is generally not the best gameplay. (And even if both flipped had flipped scum, there's still 1 scum remaining amongst the other, more active players. So all in all- it's still worth more to hunt amongst what's already been said/done/posted than to just stick votes on inactives [and basically just leaving your vote useless and hanging on them].)

- Overall: Though I sensed some questionable content (and commented on it already), I don't get any real anti-town vibes from the majority of said posts. Leaning town here.

General Ciraxis

Day 1 Notes:

- Seems a bit nitpicky, but it's during RVS stage, so not much else could be expected.

- Don't really see Terra's question/"food-for-thought" post as having scum intent- just seems more like he was trying to get thoughts from people to help get the game started.

- RVS votes open the game, and the votes themselves often are NOT justified, nor do they have to be. Acting randomly is also not always scumtell, and it's more often the intent that you need to seek/find, not just the actions themselves, for the scumtells.

- Okay post, though the notion of "He seems like he's pro-town, but that's what a good scum player would try to do" on Poly feels weird to me. It's like you're painting him out to be townie... sort of, but then backpedaling and telling us to keep an eye on him? (And if Poly came off as 'pro-town' to you [but you're concerned that he's actually scum that's pulling off the townie facade really well], what does that mean for the rest of the "town reads" you have? Does that apply to anyone else?)

- WRT This post:

~ He claimed DOCTOR. The only way for him to "prove" his role would be during the night phase, and most likely he would've been shot/killed by scum (docs/cops/etc. = prime NK targets).

~ Sheeping in itself is not inherently scummy. Town can easily sheep decent cases, as can scum.

~ The blue text you highlighted = Reads on Poly/Makaze that he had hunches/gut reads on (so of course it's not going to have lots of justification), and the case against you? (Your reaction itself was pretty bad, imo, so I don't see how that is without justification).

~ Red bolded text just seems... weird. Why wouldn't Mafia be on the look-out for crumbs and whatnot of PR's that people could easily be dropping? Also, crumbing a role like Doc/Cop/etc. really isn't something that you'd want to do, so it's seems understandable for Dudeaga to not do so earlier.

Day 2 Notes:

- I can see your Junko case here, but what kinda confuses me is this statement: "Secondly, ZeeEmm's play-style is certainly anti-town, but when compared to Junko, he appears to lack scum intent."

1. Anti-town = Pro-scum. So clearly, hosting an anti-town action/post has scum intent in itself.

2. "He's far more conservative with his votes, and his activity is more consistent with a new townie than a new scum." What makes his activity "newbie town" and not possibly "newbie scum"? YX/Vashi both haven't posted up much of anything, and I certainly didn't sub into a scum slot, thanks. While others like Makaze are cranking out more and more posts, and they're still newer members.

3. Also, withholding voting (aka. being more conservative with them) can also not only be lazy in terms of not putting pressure where it needs to be, but also can be an easy way to place a vote down and then coast with it, which can be just as scummy (if not moreso) than Junko's constant vote-swapping.

- Overall: I can see why GC was the wagon (next to Dudeaga) D1, and though some of his posts later D1 did read sorta townie, I'm not entirely sold on him being cleared in my books. Null, until further notice.

Polydeuces

Day 1 Notes:

- Logic/cases seem okay, but seems a bit more fluffed up/padded of a wall post than needed.

- Remains steadfast in not wanting to lynch Dudeaga.

Day 2 Notes:

- Crumbing a role/reason as to not have to worry so much about GC. Okay then.

- Overall: Not really seeing/having issues with his gameplay (and most of his wallposts that I chose not to link = I had no problems with). So probably one of the strongest town reads currently.

Terrador

Day 1 Notes:

- Asked quite a few questions ED1, which I felt was good (got the game/ball rolling and prompted some thoughts/posts from you guys).

- Probs one of the few questions I didn't really care for- massclaiming can be dangerous, especially early in the day phases for town.

- Can see the logic behind this vote/case.

- Late D1 posts: I don't see the issues with. I myself ( as a mentor) felt the need to also post wrt the whole voting/hammer that needed to occur to secure a TARGETED lynch, because many of you players seemed to be sitting back on your hands and not getting your shit together.

Day 2 Notes:

- Fair points/voting.

- Only is a decent call if there's legitimate reason for it. However, asking for an extension does NOT excuse slacking gameplay, imo.

- Overall: Probably sitting around the same level as Polydeuces.

TL;DR:

Pretty Damn Scummy: Blyvern, ZM/UFO

Slightly Scummy: Pascal, DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Null: GC

Probs Town: Makaze, Poly, Terrador

##Vote ZM/UFO

THE FINAL BATTLEFIELD FOR TOTAL DOMINATION

@mods don't post this until I have it formatted properly (fuk sf)

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

You are allied with yourself. You win when aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

b

sf fucked up the formatting, here's my actual role pm

Dear Prims,

You are Piplup.
NLz51.png

A Penguin Pokémon. It's one of the starter Pokémon received from Professor Rowan when the player departs from the Sinnoh region. It's a Water type, so it's strong versus Rock and Ground types. It's very cute but filled with pride-- it hates to accept food from people. When it levels up, it evolves into Prinplup.

You have no special abilities. You wish you could be like your idol though. This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, your idol, has died! You can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, you pick up a book with the title "Detective 101". It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but you decide that you must avenge Dedede's death and take the book with you.

From now on, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - USER, how is it going?". You will start to chat with USER, and following the instructions in the book, be able to get them to tell you their role.

Additionally, at the start of Night 4, an excerpt from a random chatlog will be pasted in your role PM. You have discovered this chatlog between Prims and Paperblade:

Prims - Last Saturday at 10:45 PM
Dear Prims,

You are Piplup.
NLz51.png

Additionally, at the start of Night 4, an excerpt from a random chatlog will be pasted in your role PM.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.(edited)
heres my epic role
theres no rule against pasting pms
Paperblade - Last Saturday at 10:45 PM
lmao
that role is nuts
Prims - Last Saturday at 10:51 PM
i think people give me op roles on purpose beause they know i dont actually play
gaius RNG'd it
allegedly.
Prims - Last Saturday at 10:52 PM
im basically waiting to get the most op role possible and then play 100% seriously
rofl

SrApjPY.png@everyone

!!! INCOMING CONTENT POST !!!

Why hello thar guys. I'm rather disappointed that the one I mentored for has been pretty dead in-thread/game (and hasn't spoken to me once wrt to it), so I'm here to pick up the slack. If you guys have enough time to sit idle and not contribute, then you obviously have enough time to read the incoming post. [i'm not known as the "The Queen of Wallposts" for nothing, and there's a lot for me to cover. So without further ado, time to get down to business.]

DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Day 1 Notes:

- I felt that this post/vote was okay, given that GC tried a little too hard to validate a vote/case.

- This post feels a bit weak/graspy in terms of the case on Makaze.

- I sense an odd bit of hesitation in the vote on Xeno here. There's about a 20 minute gap between this post and the one prior (in which you said that you meant to include a vote on Xeno for/in), and the fact that the vote change happens as a result of being prompted by someone else, and I also will agree with Makaze that your lack of vote on him (Makaze) and then jumping on Xeno instead feels pretty easy.

- Having some trouble deciphering this post- I think the stuff was answered inside the quote(s) themselves?

- I can see the logic behind the vote/thoughts here but I get the feeling that this post as a whole was more padded/fluffed up than it needed to be.

- These two posts seem townie enough in backing down from the doc claim. However, when voting for GC, I see little in your prior posts that suggests a heavier scum read on GC than Dudeaga. This makes me wonder if there was some distancing factor happening as D1 wore down.

Day 2 Notes:

- ZM Vote here feels a bit easy, and there's not much depth to the logic/reasoning either.

- Sometimes it only takes one post/slip to catch someone as scum.

- I actually think he makes fair points WRT the GC tunneling on D1 (From Pascal).

- Eh, not sure I'd agree so easily with it.

- Overall: Having some glitches/issues with his gameplay, and it's lack of consistency and some questionable content. Slightly scummy vibes atm.

ZM/UFO

Day 1 Notes:

- You seem a bit self-conscious wrt your RVS "bandwagon" vote here.

- Don't see why you make the whole unvoting process seem so dramatic needlessly. Also, this line: "I see that Ciraxis has the majority of the vote, but I don't think I'll vote for anyone until I see something that warrants suspicion. *feels out of place*" feels like an easy way to avoid putting out any votes/reads on people.

- So you say you have no scumreads here and that you need more time to analyze posts, yet you comment that you want the game to pick up in pace? Sounds a bit weird to me.

- While I admit that the notion against Dudeaga is true here, I find it strange that it's the only issue you seem to have worth noting amongst the rest of the players.

Day 2 Notes:

- This post sounds really bad to me. Limited computer time and school, I can see. But if you know you only have a set amount of time, and would only manage a few posts at most, why not make them count in terms of quality?

- Assurance does little when scum can just as easily insist that they're town to the rest of us.

- Being aggressive =/= Being townie. In addition, the notion/comment aimed at Vash sounds kinda bad in this post as well, since you're not doing much but commenting on an inactive player.

- Forgive me with this notion, but I don't really think this is true at all.

- You keep talking about things you ARE doing or planning to do, and then drop more comments that do utterly NOTHING to give us more thoughts, cases, etc. Not helpful at all.

Overall: I feel like ZM/UFO is by far one of the laziest players in terms of content. Even if he was busy, the lack of meaningful content bothers me greatly, and I feel his vote on Dudeaga D1 was an extremely easy one (I don't recall him ever stating his thoughts on GC either, which calls into question why he didn't consider BOTH candidates before voting, but just chose to remove/vote for Dudeaga [despite the doc claim as well].) Scummy until proven clean.

Blyvern

Day 1 Notes:

- Sheeping Pascal's case/vote on GC.

- Just because someone may not accept/like your case (or approve of a point) doesn't make them automatically scum.

- So, you're on the fence near end of D1, and you vote for your SECOND highest scum read? (rather than who's SCUMMIER than the other?) That's really odd.

- This feels like you're trying hard to validate the above post/vote (which was bad in itself), which kinda makes things feel worse. Also, the asked question (even if they did flip scum) is not one they'd likely answer honestly anyways, so I don't see the point in asking it, honestly. [scum wouldn't paint themselves/their Night actions out so carelessly/out in the open for town's PR's to read/counter with their own.]

- This post feels bad to me; you say that "Ciraxis's latest post cleared my suspicions mostly", but you don't explain how or why. AKA. This Dudeaga vote seems pretty easy.

- WRT this post:

~ Fake claims do exist, and scum often use it because there are some roles (ie. Rolecop) that, more often than not, end up being Scum-sided.

~ You're right- any townie with any sort of concern for town's well-being should be wary of a doc claim and its legitimacy. It's one of the most valuable PR's available in terms of keeping people alive.

~ It's easy enough to prove his Doc role- let him use his night action. Best case scenario, he successfully protects someone and no one dies during the night. Not too hard.

~ PR roles like Doc, Cop, etc. generally aren't roles you want to outright claim unless you absolutely HAVE to. Having claimed while being at L-1 or L-2 isn't bad gameplay at all.

~ You seem to disbelieve his doc claim, even as there was no Counter-claim, there was a chance for him to prove himself (or else he would've been shot by Mafia N1, since they rarely let Docs live for long), and otherwise don't seem to take what he said into much consideration. Kinda weird/close-minded for a townie player, isn't it?

Day 2 Notes:

- WRT this post:

~ You pick out Terrador and Vashiane: The former for being... "too-townie"? and the latter for being inactive. Why isn't Xehanort on the list as well for being just as inactive (if not moreso)?

~ Looking at the "suspicious quotes":

1. Active townies do win games. Prompting people to be active, post meaningful content, and otherwise be ALIVE in the game is by no means an anti-town gameplay. If Terrador was scum, and activity was lacking, why would scum try to pick up the slack instead of letting the day phases coast on by without much content?

2. You guys needed 7 votes to hammer the lynch target. Any less would have resulted in a RANDOM lynch. Simple logic is simple.

3. Terrador pointed out the fact that someone was lurking in the thread. AKA. They came by, saw what was happening, and then chose not to post any thoughts, concerns, vote changes/adjustments, etc. It was a valid concern, as scum can often lurk and do nothing, so long as the wagon(s) that happen are almost guaranteed to nail town rather than a scumbuddy of theirs.

4. Concern about not getting a hammer/direct lynch done at the end of D1. Valid concern.

5 and 6. Time is an issue. When the phase comes to an end, the hammer has to be reached to secure said lynch on someone people WANT to lynch.

7. Since I'm tired of beating a dead horse, I'll put it simply: There are/were 9 town, and 3 scum in D1. Had a RANDOM LYNCH occurred, as opposed to a targeted one, chances are 3x more likely to nail a random TOWNIE as opposed to scum. (In addition, it also puts the possibility of you yourself up on the chopping block as well, and as town, you'd be concerned with the fact that the lynch could potentially fall on your head as well [and if you're TOWN, then you'd KNOW that it'd end up as a MISLYNCH]. Therefore, it was highly in town's interests to instead aim the lynch at someone who they felt warranted it, rather than RNG'ing who gets killed that day phase.

~ The question(s) you aim at Vashiane and YX make little to no sense at all, either, wrt to who they'd protect. Also, why take the time to explicitly ask the INACTIVE posters/players their thoughts on GC and Terrador specifically?

Overall: Blyvern's voting near the end of D1 makes little to almost no sense, gives little concern wrt Doc claim, and D2 content consists on finding someone scummy for being pro-town and encouraging town to pick up their act and get the game rolling. Just... what? Scummy until proven clean.

Pascal

Day 1 Notes:

- Voting for someone for a small amount of reason (especially near/in RVS state) is a norm, and generally yields reaction tests, responses, etc. Getting out of RVS also isn't an anti-town move at all, and admitting that they made a mistake ("back-tracking") in itself isn't necessarily scummy. Also... this was still in RVS- what is there to be SURE about in RVS?

- I agree with the Ascetic comment here but DISAGREE with claiming things like COP roles. That just gets you into trouble, unless you're claiming INFORMATION along with it (AKA. "I found X to be read as "scum" during the last night phase.")

- Just because you feel that "you're sure you got one scum" doesn't mean you stop producing content or otherwise stop scumhunting for the day phase. That just screams lazy gameplay as a whole, and you're basically coasting on your earlier GC posts/content.

- I sense townie doubt/double-guessing of the Doc claim here. Not a lot of reads on other people though, so that seems a bit lacking. Also, the comment wrt to GC possibly getting COACHED? Seems a bit weird, since you know- BOTH TOWN AND SCUM ALIKE HAVE MENTORS, which means that yeah, everyone in this game has been coached to some extent?

Day 2 Notes:

- Renewed vote on GC and no changes in your case against him.

- You state here that your mindset on GC has changed, but you don't say how, why he suddenly seems like, "Overzealous townie" as opposed to downright scummy (since ED1), or what posts/notions specifically caused it. Quite frankly, I'm figuring you're actually choosing to back off of GC this day phase because of the amount of people who posted ED2 stating that GC's latest posts had painted himself in a much more townie light (and you backpedaled away from constantly calling him scummy because at this point, it'd seem very strange to do so).

- Also, the notion in the above post ("Argh, I can't get much of a read on many of the other players. STOP PLAYING SO WELL") also feels like a really bad excuse to not have any other reads/thoughts wrt the rest of the players in the game.

- This post sounds weird. Just because a vote is strange doesn't mean that it can't have scum intent behind it; what I felt/got from the Terrador post was that he was trying to paint pro-townie actions in a negative light (which would call into question the town reads that most people have currently on Terrador), which is very possibly an option for scum to attempt to do. In addition, jumping on an easy wagon isn't always what scum would want to do, as it'd just make it easier to tag later on by townies.

- Overall: I'm disliking quite a few of Pascal's posts since D1, and the lack of insight/thoughts I'm garnering from his posts basically spells out to me that he's playing really bad/lazy as town, or he's scum. Heavily leaning scum here.

Makaze

Day 1 Notes:

- Seems a bit overeager, but otherwise not a scum/town tell, imo.

- Semi-reasonable logic/careful gameplay here though I'll say this straight out: Voting based on gut feeling isn't always a bad thing, so I don't see it as worrisome gameplay (unless, after a day phase/pages of content, you have nothing BUT "gut feelings" (and no actual cases), and in that case, I can see it as being highly questionable).

- Nooooot exactly the best logic to go by, but don't see a scummy intent with this post, unless you're implying that you're trying to solve the "scummy vibes" you always have by posting more quantity of posts.

- Don't really understand the "defense" here (not all scum seek to go unnoticed in games), and also, Mafia always have a reason for their kills, whether it's due to what they believe is a town PR, or a strong player in general.

- Solid post and the points against DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY are reasonable. Though I wonder- despite the valid points you brought up, did it not warrant a vote swap to him?

- If you saw these as SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, why did you never vote him (even at this point)?

- This post feels weird to me: You start off by saying: "I got town reads on several of Ciraxis's posts by comparison and am not as comfortable with that wagon as I would like to be." (and openly state that you agree with the cases against Dudeaga/finding him scummy), but then you follow it up with: "I see you viewing the thread. If you don't reply, I will have to vote you. You have no reason not to offer your reads."? I don't quite understand/see the need for basically threatening him for a vote leaning towards his hammer/lynch in D1?

- Somewhat pro-town attitude to this post, imo, though "Not voting to protect yourself" wouldn't really happen, especially in this game (for town or scum), because not reaching a hammer = random lynch (So even in the off-chance that they delay a targeted lynch in favor of a random one, they could still die).

Day 2 Notes:

- Focusing on one or two people who either show signs of no life or little to no chance to respond to any point(s) = not worth focusing over moreso than the players in the game. YX and Vashi were the only two who had little to no content, and choosing to target them solely (as opposed to looking at more of the posted content) is generally not the best gameplay. (And even if both flipped had flipped scum, there's still 1 scum remaining amongst the other, more active players. So all in all- it's still worth more to hunt amongst what's already been said/done/posted than to just stick votes on inactives [and basically just leaving your vote useless and hanging on them].)

- Overall: Though I sensed some questionable content (and commented on it already), I don't get any real anti-town vibes from the majority of said posts. Leaning town here.

General Ciraxis

Day 1 Notes:

- Seems a bit nitpicky, but it's during RVS stage, so not much else could be expected.

- Don't really see Terra's question/"food-for-thought" post as having scum intent- just seems more like he was trying to get thoughts from people to help get the game started.

- RVS votes open the game, and the votes themselves often are NOT justified, nor do they have to be. Acting randomly is also not always scumtell, and it's more often the intent that you need to seek/find, not just the actions themselves, for the scumtells.

- Okay post, though the notion of "He seems like he's pro-town, but that's what a good scum player would try to do" on Poly feels weird to me. It's like you're painting him out to be townie... sort of, but then backpedaling and telling us to keep an eye on him? (And if Poly came off as 'pro-town' to you [but you're concerned that he's actually scum that's pulling off the townie facade really well], what does that mean for the rest of the "town reads" you have? Does that apply to anyone else?)

- WRT This post:

~ He claimed DOCTOR. The only way for him to "prove" his role would be during the night phase, and most likely he would've been shot/killed by scum (docs/cops/etc. = prime NK targets).

~ Sheeping in itself is not inherently scummy. Town can easily sheep decent cases, as can scum.

~ The blue text you highlighted = Reads on Poly/Makaze that he had hunches/gut reads on (so of course it's not going to have lots of justification), and the case against you? (Your reaction itself was pretty bad, imo, so I don't see how that is without justification).

~ Red bolded text just seems... weird. Why wouldn't Mafia be on the look-out for crumbs and whatnot of PR's that people could easily be dropping? Also, crumbing a role like Doc/Cop/etc. really isn't something that you'd want to do, so it's seems understandable for Dudeaga to not do so earlier.

Day 2 Notes:

- I can see your Junko case here, but what kinda confuses me is this statement: "Secondly, ZeeEmm's play-style is certainly anti-town, but when compared to Junko, he appears to lack scum intent."

1. Anti-town = Pro-scum. So clearly, hosting an anti-town action/post has scum intent in itself.

2. "He's far more conservative with his votes, and his activity is more consistent with a new townie than a new scum." What makes his activity "newbie town" and not possibly "newbie scum"? YX/Vashi both haven't posted up much of anything, and I certainly didn't sub into a scum slot, thanks. While others like Makaze are cranking out more and more posts, and they're still newer members.

3. Also, withholding voting (aka. being more conservative with them) can also not only be lazy in terms of not putting pressure where it needs to be, but also can be an easy way to place a vote down and then coast with it, which can be just as scummy (if not moreso) than Junko's constant vote-swapping.

- Overall: I can see why GC was the wagon (next to Dudeaga) D1, and though some of his posts later D1 did read sorta townie, I'm not entirely sold on him being cleared in my books. Null, until further notice.

Polydeuces

Day 1 Notes:

- Logic/cases seem okay, but seems a bit more fluffed up/padded of a wall post than needed.

- Remains steadfast in not wanting to lynch Dudeaga.

Day 2 Notes:

- Crumbing a role/reason as to not have to worry so much about GC. Okay then.

- Overall: Not really seeing/having issues with his gameplay (and most of his wallposts that I chose not to link = I had no problems with). So probably one of the strongest town reads currently.

Terrador

Day 1 Notes:

- Asked quite a few questions ED1, which I felt was good (got the game/ball rolling and prompted some thoughts/posts from you guys).

- Probs one of the few questions I didn't really care for- massclaiming can be dangerous, especially early in the day phases for town.

- Can see the logic behind this vote/case.

- Late D1 posts: I don't see the issues with. I myself ( as a mentor) felt the need to also post wrt the whole voting/hammer that needed to occur to secure a TARGETED lynch, because many of you players seemed to be sitting back on your hands and not getting your shit together.

Day 2 Notes:

- Fair points/voting.

- Only is a decent call if there's legitimate reason for it. However, asking for an extension does NOT excuse slacking gameplay, imo.

- Overall: Probably sitting around the same level as Polydeuces.

TL;DR:

Pretty Damn Scummy: Blyvern, ZM/UFO

Slightly Scummy: Pascal, DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Null: GC

Probs Town: Makaze, Poly, Terrador

##Vote ZM/UFO

THE FINAL BATTLEFIELD FOR TOTAL DOMINATION

@mods don't post this until I have it formatted properly (fuk sf)

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

1paXai6.gif

You are allied with yourself. You win when aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

b

11 minutes ago, Prims said:

anyway now that my role is public im leading this village. claim to me

i'm mafia

As Mafia. I would like to plead that there is a fool in this game, and it's all too easy to get lynched by you guys~.

oops that was meant for my will.