How long does it take you to clear a chapter?

Ronnie

Specifically route the enemy chapters but feel free to include others. This question can apply to any FE games you've played.

Typically it takes me around 40 minutes to complete a Route the Enemy chapter cause I'm a very cautious player and it also helps me grind my units when reinforcements come along.

Specifically route the enemy chapters but feel free to include others. This question can apply to any FE games you've played.

Typically it takes me around 40 minutes to complete a Route the Enemy chapter cause I'm a very cautious player and it also helps me grind my units when reinforcements come along.

Typically regular size maps take me about 40 minutes to an hour. The exception to that are earlier levels which tend to be on the shorter side (10-20 minutes at most), and FE4's levels. Since Genealogy only has 11 chapters, the maps tend to be much larger, so I tend to spend between 1-3 hours clearing any given map.

Depends on the game. Though i do clear Ch.21 of Binding Blade in about a minute because it's one of three times in any FE game where i'll use cheats. I love Binding Blade but fffffffffffffffuck Ch.21. The other two times i use cheats are in FE4, where i activate automatic level ups (because level ups take forever and Lv.20 is the minimum promotion level and i hate that) and infinite turns (because the maps are way too big, also to save the villages).

Edited by Armagon

it really depends on the chapter and on the game.

I always play with animations off, though, and also with speed set to max, so not that long.

Edited by Nobody

• 2 weeks later...