Your very first pull.

Zeo

When I first discovered what summoning was I took my orbs (the game dumped them on me, a Voting Gauntlet ended and I didn't know anything about it, I just got a bunch of goodies including the former 20 orbs) and went straight to the summoning section. That was the second week of April when I first joined if I recall.

My very first character was a *4 Kagero. Along with Jagen, Chrom, Palla and Arthur in that same pull. Come to think of it my first pool was all 4 stars. Hm, only time that ever happened up until yesterday (also only Arthur and Chrom I've pulled to this day). Anyways, they became my main team for quite some time and Kagero herself was amazing. Course I didn't know anything about boons and banes back then. She got less and less useful and when I got a new one I discovered that she was +DEF/-ATK. So her skills were absorbed and my +DEF/-RES Kagero became the norm.

What was your very first pull, and do you still have that character?

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember my first pull, but I do remember the pull I kept after rerolling:

• 4-star Marth [+Atk, -Spd]
  • 4-star Caeda [+Atk, -Res]
  • 5-star Tiki (Mystery) [+Atk, -Spd]

Marth was eventually sent home. Caeda is still with me. Tiki has been merged into a Super Tiki.

Five Star Tiki, Idk after that. I think it was Adult Tiki Four Star.

Edit: I thought everyone automatically got a five star on their first summon. Everyone I've talked to got one on their first summon.

Edited by SSbardock84

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I kid you not, my very first pull was a 5* Robin. As he is one of my favorites, I was pleased.

What the heck kind of sacrifices did it take for that!!??!

My first pull was a 3 star Olivia I think...

Carried me through basically the whole flipping game. I still have her too. She's +Spd -Res XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What the heck kind of sacrifices did it take for that!!??!

My first pull was a 3 star Olivia I think...

Carried me through basically the whole flipping game. I still have her too. She's +Spd -Res XD

Wishful thinking? Of course, getting Lucina was not so easy, but now they are both staples on my A team and that same Robin is now +1 TA swordbreaker.

Edited by Arthur97

IIRC mine was a 4* Robin. He pretty much carried me through the entirety of Normal Mode, and helped a lot with the Navarre GHB, but hasn't been useful for much else since then. I might promote him when I get enough feathers, but he's -Atk...

Hm... I honestly can't remember my very first pull. According to my list, it was 4* Fae (+SPD -DEF). I actually used her a lot during the early game, but gave up. She's sitting at level 28 right now. I've been playing around with the idea of making a dragon team, so she may have a place on it yet. I've been hoping to get a better one though... 

I do know for sure that in my first pull, I got a 5 star M. Robin. He's +HP -DEF. Maybe not the best, but I absolutely love him anyway! Maxed out skills and maxed out HM.

Don't remember the rest of the units I pullled in my first session, BUT I remember my first pull was a 4* Florina with +SPD/-DEF.

It's funny too because I thought she was great when I first got her, oh how wrong I was... and how quickly she was replaced with Catria, who I still use now.

I still have her though, even if Florina is kinda garbage overall. Guess it's the fond memories of her making the earlier story chapters much easier.

My first 4* Pull was Nowi.  I had an audible groan.  Then I got 4* Wrys and was very glad I did.  That Wrys is now a +2.  I should promote him to 5* one of these days.

I remember my the first summoning session I done after rerolling several times:

3* +Atk/-HP Lissa > 4*'d and later merged into a 4* +Res/-Atk Lissa; total merge level of 1

3* +Atk/-Def Cecilia > 4*'d

4* +Res/-HP Cordelia > later merged into a 4* neutral Cordelia; total merge level of 2

4* +Res/-Atk Effie

5* +HP/-Spd Lyn

My very first pull was a 4* shanna, but I ended up deleting that account to reroll. Ended up settling for an account with 5* Lyn as my first pull, and I'm definitely glad I decided to do that as my current account is blessed with 90% of my faves

the first week i started playing i had no idea there were different banners...so i only summoned from the front one (which is why i have 5* Felicia instead of possibly a Klein or Reinhardt..sigh, some of the best banners that have been imo and i missed them all at a time when i had steady supply of orbs due to game content completion..)

the first unit i got was a 4* Barst, and the second a 4* Sheena. i think there was a 3* Serra in that pull too but i can't remember. i don't use them anymore, poor souls. they are rotting away in my stash at level 25 or so.

I can't remember because I rerolled and also I had to make a new account due to cell-phone issues. If I remember right the very first pull I had was either a 3* Selena or a 5* Y! Tiki. 

I remembered when the game came out I rerolled so many times to get Lucina, so I don't exactly remember my first pull. I do vaguely remember my first summon consisting of a 4 star Roy and a 3 star Robin.

I think my first pull had a 3* Nino in it. Or it might have been a 3*R Robin... I don't remember which, I just remember using Robin and Nino very early on.

...speaking of which, why does Robin have a pulling cinematic in the first place? He can't even be 5* in anything but a focus banner.

Edited by Xenomata