Your very first pull.

Zeo

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

...speaking of which, why does Robin have a pulling cinematic in the first place? He can't even be 5* in anything but a focus banner.

The eight characters on the launch banners are the only characters that have summoning cinematics.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm... I don't remember the very first character I pulled because I rerolled. Eventually, I settled for a Skilled Roy.  

I used him a lot during the story mode and early arena, but benched him later.

Going to plan on build him up again because of new modes like Tempest, where I'll need multiple strong units.

My first pull was a 5 ★ Linde. She had terrible IVs (+DEF/-RES), but getting her early trivialized about 90% of the main campaign. 

Edited by Leif

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They decided not to add more because it inflated the download size.

I kinda wish there was an option to disable them.  I've seen Robin's like a hundred times.

Started playing day one. Never played a gacha before so I stuck with my first roll. 

Spoiler

4*Hana, who waits for a better boon until I start building her

4*Est, who has sadly become useless skill fodder

4* Raigh, who is to be stuck at level 11 indefinitely

Didn't get any 5* until my third roll when I got two (Y!Tiki, Lucina) and decided to stick with the game.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I kinda wish there was an option to disable them.  I've seen Robin's like a hundred times.

You can just tap the screen while the shinies are spinning towards the rock and cancel the entire animation all the way to the stars appearing.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

You can just tap the screen while the shinies are spinning towards the rock and cancel the entire animation all the way to the stars appearing.

I can't speak for Rezzy, but the problem I have with them is the fake-out that makes you think you pulled a super special 5* character.

The very first unit i ever summoned as a 3-Star Sophia. Which was great, since Sophia is one of my favorite characters in Binding Blade (heck, i use her over Raigh and Niime). Sophia was also the first ever character i promoted into 5-Stars.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I like to at least wait for the smoke.  Usually I'll even wait to see who it is before pressing anything.

1 minute ago, thatsleepyguy said:

I can't speak for Rezzy, but the problem I have with them is the fake-out that makes you think you pulled a super special 5* character.

Yeah, that's a big part of it.

Acc't my box, Ninian.  I don't remember getting her that early, but it was before I got Alfonse and Shareena.  Well, I was rerolling so...

Then Gunter, Stahl, Michalis.  Now - I know I got Jaffar before I got Michalis but I merged him to another Jaffar so I can't figure out whether I got him before or after Ninian.

I don't remember exactly my first pull, but I remember the first few units I had. They were 4* Niles, 3* Sully, 4* Barst, 3* Bartre, 5* Marth (who is a +4 Merged HP+/Def- that I still use a lot), 4* Catria (now upgraded 5* Atk+/Spd- on my Flier team) and 4* Cain.

I can't remember my actual first unit, but in my first set I got a 5* Azura and I was mad. I'm happier now because of how good she has proved, but I don't like her all that much, and I'm sure if I had known about rerolling at the time I would have restarted.

From what I can remember, the first set of units after rerolling that I kept were:

• 5* Camilla (who I was rerolling for) +spd/-res
  • 4* Selena +def/-res
  • 4* Virion -atk/+def
  • 4* Matthew (don't remember his nature since I ditched using him right away, but still have him. He'll be Hone Speed fodder eventually)
  • 3* Virion ( I think)

Took forever to get a Camilla, and I was super pleased to get Selena along with her. 2 Virions sucked but I didn't want to reroll for Camilla again. Camilla, Selena and the 4* Virion were on my main team for a long while, plus the 4* Peri I got on my second set of pulls. Even if they weren't the best units back then, it was pretty sweet kicking off the game with 3 of my favorite Fates characters making up most of my team.

my first pull was a 5 star Marth, so I was pretty lucky! I remember the others were Laslow, Olivia, Lon'qu, and Matthew.

like 3 summons later my team was Marth, Roy, Lucina, and Chrom (since they were my only 5 star units) but I just died all the time :s

I admittedly don't entirely remember my entire first pull for certain. What I do know about it for certain is that I never re-rolled and that my first pull resulted in my first 5* (Catria). I also got a 4* Cain (who is still around today) and a 4* Gordin (was since used for skill fodder) from it. The last two are the ones I don't remember for certain but I want to say they were 3* Gaius and 3* Tiki. The last two were both 3* at the very least.

Edited by Tybrosion

Hmm 

4* Est +Spd -Res 

4* Jeorge +Spd -Res 

3* Barst +HP -Def 

3* Eliwood +Res -Atk 

4* Cecilia +HP -Def 

I.still use the Cecilia and the Est; I think I lack the proper tools to help Jeorge 

r4 Fae, r5 Tharja and the others were r3s. I didn't reroll because none of the r5s at the time(save for Elise, Erika and Ephraim) interested me. I still use Fae.

I think it was either a 3 star saizo i sacked or a 3 star stahl, not sure

I 4 starred the stahl because he was good at lower levels, but after he was level 40 i realised every body is good at lower levels, and that stahl was absolute trash and wasted my feathers.

dammit stahl

When I began to play this game. I don't know about what units are good or IV system, I re-rolled until I got 5* units and 1st pull that I have made content with Corrin(M) 5* (+HP -res) ,Julia (+spd -atk), Leo(+atk,-def) and one 3* unit. If I have known more about how bad units(except Julia) and bad IV(All) that I've pull, I would have re-reolled until I got only 1 decent unit with good IV.