Your very first pull.

Zeo

I do not remember my first pull, but I do remember Hector being my first 5*. I was annoyed that he showed up at first because I was trying to go for Lyn. I did not realize how good he was until a little later when I did some research online. He was my crutch until I got better at the game and found even better units to use.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4* Gordin. At first I didn't really appreciate him, but then he showed me how awesome he was. :) Very reliable unit for a long time. Now he's lvl40 and sitting on the bench, but I still pull him out if I need a good archer. I should see about getting him up to 5* sometime...

4* Palla (+Hp, -Res), she was a mainstay on my team until around Chapter 5 when I pulled a 5* Leo who alternated with her. Still use her on my flier quests, even if Palla herself isn't the best unit.

3* A!Tiki was my first ever pull, and has since been raised up to a 5*.  This was the rest of my first summon circle:

7MmsOk3.png

I still have Fir and Gaius lying around, but Bartre was sent home during one of my box cleanings, and Hinata was probably used for SI.

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

They decided not to add more because it inflated the download size.

I kind of wonder if they couldn't have done any coding-foo to make the animations generate as they happen.  So, instead of downloading the videos, they could have taken the  poses and a background video and inserted them throughout the video, zooming in to different parts of the video.  I feel like it could have been done.

According to my obtained list, it's Setsuna. I can't remember for certain, though. 

My first 5* happened in my second roung of pulls (as in not the first five but in the second five), and that was Roy. I didn't get another 5* for a while, so Roy, F!Corrin and two others (can't remember off the top of my head) saw me through a lot of the first parts of the game. They even worked to get me a 2* Narcian, although they weren't fully levelled for the 3*. I got him on the roll around when I had much, much better units. 

That being said, I still have my F!Corrin and my Roy. Roy is actually +Atk, which is good. He's the only 5* Roy I've ever pulled, and I'll probably keep him even if I did pull another 5* Roy with better stats.

Edited by Cute Chao

First pull session was all 3* units: 2 Wendys, Draug, Lissa and Selena. (Not sure which was first)

I'm still using that Selena and the Wendy since got merged into my current one (and had herself eaten the other one), but other than that nothing much. Edit: I actually promoted Lissa, she's my current 4* Lissa.

My second pull session had my first 5*. And 3 other units who are still being used.

Edited by Dayni

I was stupid and did 3 set pull instead of a4 set pull....I think. It might have been someone i threw away by now. 4* Nino, 4* Fae, 3* Clarine

Yeah I didn't reroll either, but all things considered prety solid first pull? Horse healer was clutch, even a subpar nature nino pulls her weight and Fae is neat (even if I eventually dropped her...she's only now approaching level 40)

It took a long time to pull any 5* pull, which was Cain

My very first pull was a 4* Jeorge, +Res -Def. He stayed on my team throughout all the story maps and was given the bump to 5* he rightfully deserved towards the very end. My first 5* was a +Atk -HP Merric, though. I haven't used either once I had a proper arena team going, but I won't forget all the work they put in before then.

I remember my very first pull was Bartre, back when the game first came out. So much disappointment there. My second pull is Selena, who I still have, but don't use. I also pulled Palla, Clarine, and Fae. It looks like I still have that Bartre, but both Palla and Fae were turned into skill food recently. The Palla I use now has a better nature. I believe the first Palla was fed to Catria to give her Goad Fliers (and Moonbow). Fae definitely was fed to Celica for Renewal 3. It's possible both were fed to Celica, as I gave Celica Moonbow as well.

Of those original 5, I still use Clarine. I promoted Clarine to a 4* while I was still doing the story, and she was so useful throughout then. She regained her usefulness in the Tempest Trials.

In my second summoning session, I got a 3* Est, who I've recently promoted to 5*. It's nice that she's been with me pretty much through the whole game!

On 2/2/2017 at 4:44 PM, Sire said:

I like me words. So, here be words of my first ever pull!

Hana ***
Hinata ***
Gunter ***
Felicia ****
Sheena ****

Eh, not bad all things considered. Don't care much for Hinata, but I'm sure I'll see use for the others.

I did not re-roll as this was my first ever gacha game, and the above is what I ended up with. I retired Hinata because I did not like him that much, and ended up sending Sheena home because I wanted the feathers for something. (Skill Inheritance was not a thing back then, and resources regarding natures were scarce with some inaccuracy.)

As for the other three, I actually still have them in my roster. Hana is now a 4* unit at Level 20 who is waiting to be eventually merged with her "prime +SPD, -HP" counterpart while Gunter is a Level 32 4-Star who serves as my Hone Cavalry man while also waiting for his "prime." Felicia (+ATT, -HP) remains a 4* unit but is Level 40, and she had the honor of being my main "lead" and being one of my favorite characters until Erika and Ephraim came along. I still plan on promoting Felicia eventually, but other units have higher priority than her.
Now for memorable first pulls, honorable mentions to Marth, Cain, Camilla, and Ryoma. I got Marth and Cain on my 2nd pull, Camilla on my 3rd, and Ryoma on my 4th. They were my first 5* units and these guys are what I used for Story Mode. Sadly, Marth, Cain, and Camilla have subpar natures and are now benched waiting for their prime versions to come along, but my +SPD, -ATT Ryoma remains a mainstay on my team to this very day. We have stood together since February 4th, just two days after FE: Heroes was released.

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma

I can't remember who was the first ever but I rerolled until getting a Camilla. Not interested in the boobs but kept the account anyway hoping that she would be as asskicking as in Fates. Not really... but she did serve me well for 1 month until Hector came up.

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Takumi, I think. Lyn was 2nd, since she was literally right after him. \

EDIT:

@SniperGYS - Yeah! Like your picture! But without Jeorge.

What a coincidence haha! Takumi was first and then Lyn for me too... Funny thing is that while I was re-rolling, I saw Lyn like 4 times, and then she comes again in the account I keep!

An another fun fact: That 3* Nino is now my 5*Nino haha

My first pull ever was a 5* Y.Tiki. followed by a 4* Wendy, 4* Maria, 4* Wrys and finally a 4* Nino. This pull was my first attempt too, so I didn't even need to reroll for any 5* Unit as I planned to. I still own every Unit except for Wrys, which got burned as a Sacrifice to my Sakura. The Nino eventually got promoted to 5* later and still serves me as one of my best units while the Tiki enjoys her retirement on my Bench after carrying me through the beginning.

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

What a coincidence haha! Takumi was first and then Lyn for me too... Funny thing is that while I was re-rolling, I saw Lyn like 4 times, and then she comes again in the account I keep!

An another fun fact: That 3* Nino is now my 5*Nino haha

Nice! Lol I didn't re-roll though. I'm that noob that didn't know until later.

My Nino is +Atk/-Hp and 4* atm. I just pulled a +Spd/-Hp Nino lonly like 15 minutes ago... So hmmmm...... 

Since I can't remember my first pull, I know my first 5 star. On my IPad my first was Lyn (-Atk, +Res) and on my main account on my IPhone, It was actually Roy (-Atk, +Def). Pretty unlucky, but both of them are characters that I really loved when I played their games and I actually still both have them.