Your very first pull.

Zeo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My very first pull included a 5 star Hawkeye. And according to my roster's "date obtained" order, he was the first character to boot. Unless I got rid of anything uncovered before him. The Fir and Felicia I got from the same pull are still in my roster, but after that is my 3 star level 40 sophia, which is the 1 star hero battle character that was available on week 1. So two units from my first pull are unaccounted for. I want to say a 4 star corrin is one of them, since I've pulled 16 total of her, and have been passing around a lot of draconic aura.

My first pull was Lucina. Sadly, it was -Spd, and she keeps giving me problems nowadays. Only recently I found a Katarina that will eventually replace her, but either way Lucy did carry me through half of the Lunatic story maps.

My very first pull gave me a Sophia 4* (+Att/-Res) which was a MVP for a while in the main campaign and then part of my main team until I pulled my main Nino; when she started really lagging from her lack of speed; and an Est 3* (+Res/-Def) which I dropped much more quickly but that I finished training up to level 40 during the Whitewing quest (or a bit after, as I like training most units to level 40). (After which I stopped because I'd already improved the castle and was out of orbs).

The very same Sophia I got more use of during the first tempest; after my first team had maxed their HM; I gave her TA 2, GTB 2 and Reposition and put her in a team with Julia, Linde and Olivia. She did great despite being only a 4* :)

Edited by salinea