Future Game Content You Want to See

SaMaster14

Pretty self explanatory. What game modes/content do you want to see implemented? 

One that popped into my head recently was this: it would be cool if you could watch the arena battles that your defensive team successfully fought. Would be fun to see your units in action!

Edited by SaMaster14

I can mostly only think of tweaks to existing modes and mechanics. 

I'd like to see them expand the Hero Merit screen into a full on pokedex of units you've collected. By tapping on these units you can read a bio about their personal history and relation to other characters. Bios that the player has to expand by collecting higher rarities of that character. I think stuff like that can really add to Fire Emblem Heroes as an advertisement of the games because I think this game would be super weird to play if you've never touched a fire emblem game before. There just isn't any context to these units. Also a way to re-view their level 40 5 star confessions the way we can rewatch the exclusive character intros of certain units.

Edited by Gustavos

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I'd like to see them expand the Hero Merit screen into a full on pokedex of units you've collected. By tapping on these units you can read a bio about their personal history and relation to other characters. Bios that the player has to expand by collecting higher rarities of that character. I think stuff like that can really add to Fire Emblem Heroes as an advertisement of the games because I think this game would be super weird to play if you've never touched a fire emblem game before. There just isn't any context to these units. Also a way to re-view their level 40 5 star confessions the way we can rewatch the exclusive character intros of certain units.

I agree.  I don't think this is possible anymore, but it would have been nice if they recorded info like number of times used assist skill, number of times killed, number of kills, etc.  Might actually help improve teambuilding.

The ability to trade in badges for some other resources or let you pull lower star characters with them.

I would hope they expand the 3* character pool as well.

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

The ability to trade in badges for some other resources or let you pull lower star characters with them.

I would hope they expand the 3* character pool as well.

I would love that. Honestly, bond conversations between Heroes like there will be in Warriors and modes where you can just grind for resources. I believe that's coming in the 1.5 update, but I could be wrong.

42 minutes ago, Tharjabug said:

A Halloween Banner with Headless Horseman Eldigan.

I'm sure they'll have a Halloween banner in October! Not sure about the headless horseman though haha

- Another use for badges.

- A Nature exchange system where you use a set amount of Hero Feathers to change a character's boon/bane to another set, but it's random what you get!

- A Bottlecap system where if you have 99 stamina you can put it in a stamina bottle (this would probably invalidate stamina potions though).

- More music~

Edited by Zeo

46 minutes ago, Tharjabug said:

A Halloween Banner with Headless Horseman Eldigan.

As long as we get Sigurd shoved in a Wicker Man too. A Mad Gasser Kellam would be appreciated as well. Camilla can be Ixtab. Petrine, Bertram, the Black Knight and Bryce become the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Tharja becomes Mother Harlot. I appoint Knoll our Dantalian, Ogma Ose, Azelle Bifrons, Arvis Belial, and Peri our Nisroc. Lyon becomes Nebiros. Owain becomes a Gremlin, and Ophelia a Poltergeist. And why not make Duma better by having him masquerade as Cthulhu or some other Lovecraftian monstrosity?

...Been playing too much SMT.

More castle rooms!!

I would like to see more rooms, and the characters doing stufs in them... Like similar to Fates My castle or the Pokepelago in Poke SunMoon

Also, interaction between characters that have something in common (either some of relationship or they being too similar)

Maybe some minigames too???

17 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

More castle rooms!!

I would like to see more rooms, and the characters doing stufs in them... Like similar to Fates My castle or the Pokepelago in Poke SunMoon

Also, interaction between characters that have something in common (either some of relationship or they being too similar)

Maybe some minigames too???

All really cool ideas! More castle space would be ideal!

7 hours ago, Gustavos said:

I'd like to see them expand the Hero Merit screen into a full on pokedex of units you've collected.

I would love to see a Herodex as well.

6 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I have close to a 1,000 of each type of Great Badges and 3,000 to 4,000 of each type of normal Badges. There is only so much upgrading I can do unless they give out feathers more freely.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

- A Bottlecap system where if you have 99 stamina you can put it in a stamina bottle (this would probably invalidate stamina potions though).

That is a great idea. It will help players manage their playtime better.

— — — — — — —

Although I love the idea of giving teams their names, I find it weird that you can only see the team name in the Allies menu. I want to see their names appear in the Battle menu too since I have a few teams that are similar to each other and having the team name displayed makes it easier for me to differentiate them.

Even though we will have our Barracks expansion coming soon, I feel that even 1,000 or 2,000 is too small for me. I wish they can implement a feature that when you send Heroes home, you get to choose between getting feathers or choose three of their skills to be kept in a "skill storage." That way, I can send home all my skill fodder and I can keep summoning more Heroes. When I need to inherit a skill, I can just grab the skill from the storage.

I also want them to increase the social aspect of the game. Outside of getting an insignificant amount of daily feathers from Friends and using their representative in Voting Gauntlets, there is not much reason to add strangers to your Friend list. It would also be great if they implement a guild feature or something similar.

The rest of these features are unlikely to be implemented though:
I want to trade units; I am willing to trade my extra ten B!Cordelias for some S!Camilla to finally make a flier team.
I want to be able to reroll a character's nature.
I want them to implement a permanent
method to increase SP yield just as how we can increase experience yield by upgrading our Castle.
I want to be able to adjust the AI of my defense team.
If we can adjust the AI, we can also implement a PVP mode of allowing only auto battles, and the two players can watch how their team fares.

Edited by XRay

51 minutes ago, XRay said:

I wish they can implement a feature that when you send Heroes home, you get to choose between getting feathers or choose three of their skills to be kept in a "skill storage." That way, I can send home all my skill fodder and I can keep summoning more Heroes. When I need to inherit a skill, I can just grab the skill from the storage.

This would be great. I'm F2P so I'm not hurting for space that badly, but it would be nice to either put skills into a storage for later use.  At the very least, a way to put skill fodder characters into a second folder would be appreciated.

Also, I want natures to be viewable when selecting a character, the same way Pokemon colored the boon and bane stats differently. Being able to sort by natures would be good too.

I hope they add a special 3-4 turn cooldown ability that acts like Counter, where you return the damage you just took from an attack back to the opponent.

I also hope they let us inherit all the skills and weapons from a unit instead of just being able to choose 3 different things. It's so frustrating giving up good units just for one of their skill-set(s) only, when they have so many other useful skills that just go down drain because you're limited to only picking 3. I mean it's like you have the unit, and now you have to throw it out for just one skill-set, and you still have to farm feathers for the skills anyways.

55 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Also, I want natures to be viewable when selecting a character, the same way Pokemon colored the boon and bane stats differently. Being able to sort by natures would be good too.

Oh yeah, that would be a really nice touch. Helps a lot to know which character is skill/Feather fodder and which to keep at a glance. Makes cleaning the barracks so much easier. I do not have to open up my browser just to check every single character.

Would they implement that though? I remember reading it somewhere that IS does not officially acknowledge different natures exist or something. So if they release any feature that plays around with natures, it would be basically acknowledging it exists. I could be wrong though and misread it.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Even though we will have our Barracks expansion coming soon, I feel that even 1,000 or 2,000 is too small for me. I wish they can implement a feature that when you send Heroes home, you get to choose between getting feathers or choose three of their skills to be kept in a "skill storage." That way, I can send home all my skill fodder and I can keep summoning more Heroes. When I need to inherit a skill, I can just grab the skill from the storage.

I really, really like the idea of skill storage. I've so many units I'm keeping just for things like reposition, etc. 

It has its pros and cons... I mean, cons are people won't be forced to expand their barracks as soon, so won't pay to do so. Pros are more space for pulling, so people might summon more xD 

I also second the idea of a hero dex. I'd love to be able to rewatch level 40 conversations, and even the greeting conversation after they're summoned, hear battle voice clips (I keep missing the 'death' ones 'cos I forget about them and skip over them), and it would be nice to see a place where you can just see the sprite on its own attacking and things so you can actually appreciate the tiny details. Expanded bios for characters would be nice, but I'm not sure if they're as necessary for me. It'd help for people to grow closer to the characters, though. 

I would not like to see a dex where heroes are there but blanked out if you don't have them, though, since it would make me feel like I had to collect more Heroes, like the stupid brides, who up until now I have avoided quite happily. I already feel the urge to collect as many as possible, so I don't need more persuasion! I'd prefer it done like the HM list is currently done - you unlock the unit if you get it, and then build it from there :) 

Apart from that, I'd love to see more story. I'd love to eventually be able to recruit Bruno and Veronica as characters, and I hope they keep the weekend double sp event. I think I heard they are, but I could be wrong... Hoping I'm not! 

Oh, one last thing... they need to add some male dancers and find a way to incorporate the laguz, taguel, wolfskin and kitsune... and any others I've missed. They also need to stop skimping on light magic like with poor Lucius. I'm hoping Artur doesn't get the same treatment... I know, I know... he will -.- 

24 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

it would be nice to see a place where you can just see the sprite on its own attacking and things so you can actually appreciate the tiny details.

I would not like to see a dex where heroes are there but blanked out if you don't have them, though, since it would make me feel like I had to collect more Heroes, like the stupid brides, who up until now I have avoided quite happily. I already feel the urge to collect as many as possible, so I don't need more persuasion! I'd prefer it done like the HM list is currently done - you unlock the unit if you get it, and then build it from there :)

Oh, one last thing... they need to add some male dancers and find a way to incorporate the laguz, taguel, wolfskin and kitsune... and any others I've missed. They also need to stop skimping on light magic like with poor Lucius. I'm hoping Artur doesn't get the same treatment... I know, I know... he will -.- 

I love tiny details too. It gives a work of art so much more personality.

I think a nice compromise for the blanked out characters is that you only need to defeat them once to unlock everything. All limited characters can be encountered in Paralogues. I agree that spending Orbs on them just to unlock conversations is too much.

I would not mind male dancers. I would love to have Nils on board, making him green and giving him Hone Dragon to compliment his sister. It would make dragon teams more useable. I am not sure how they would add the shapeshifters though, but I do want to see them appear. They are a huge part of recent titles that are not remakes.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

I love tiny details too. It gives a work of art so much more personality.

I think a nice compromise for the blanked out characters is that you only need to defeat them once to unlock everything. All limited characters can be encountered in Paralogues. I agree that spending Orbs on them just to unlock conversations is too much.

I would not mind male dancers. I would love to have Nils on board, making him green and giving him Hone Dragon to compliment his sister. It would make dragon teams more useable. I am not sure how they would add the shapeshifters though, but I do want to see them appear. They are a huge part of recent titles that are not remakes.

They were an essential part to PoR and RD more than anything. The game would be completely different without the Laguz. Not to mention that the herons, Naesala, the wolves and Tibarn are amongst my favourite characters. Oh, and I also adore Panne, Yarne, Kaden and Keaton. Without them, the game will be so meh. 

Hmmm... I like the idea of unlocking the conversations and things, though. Sort of as a reward for sticking with characters. Honestly, I have no desire to see certain characters appear in my bio at all, since it raised my ire so much I pretty much quit the game (until TT) when they came out. So, I would honestly stick with wanting the characters to only be unlocked when you get them, and parts unlocked as you get them higher. I appreciate others may feel differently, and, tbh, I would put up with however they decided to do it as long as they bring this in in some form xD 

So far Heroes has been doing pretty well and most of my initial suggestions and concerns were addressed in some form or another. Sure, I will always be wanting for more Feathers and Orbs, but I started playing Heroes more casually and no longer grind the heck out of everything for efficiency's sake. As for stuff I would like to see...

1. An alternative use for excess Badges and SP. Perhaps they can be an alternative to "merge allies" in terms of the stat boost? It is far more expensive this way than normal merging, but at least the Badges and extra SP would have some use. This can also help characters who can not innately merge, such as the Askr Trio, or heroes found in limited amounts such as the GHB characters (F!Robin, Xander, etc.)

2. The ability to "recycle" unwanted skills for SP. Whether this is cleaning out a default character's skillset to get SP for a proper build, getting something out of a "mistake in inheritance," or just cleaning up the skill list, I would like this feature to be implemented. I have some skills on Anna I would love to recycle, and I have some characters who do not need to use Obstruct but could use the SP...

3. Generic Voices for Generic Classes. A minor detail, but since the heroes are voiced, why not show the generics some love as well?

4. Monster classes, such as Revenants and Bonewalkers from Echoes or Mauthedoogs and Baels from Sacred Stones. I can see Revenants being a colorless melee unit while Bonewalkers, Gargoyles, and Tarvos round out Infantry, Fliers, and Cavalry with their respective weapons. Baels can act as a "colorless Armor" while Mauthedoogs are "colorless cavalry." Mogals and Necrodragons cover magic (tomes) and dragons (breath) respectively. Having them playable in some fashion would be a nice bonus, but I'll be content if they remain enemy only. Thing is, it is probably better if Heroes just focused on the characters instead of generics and enemies, but a man can dream...

5. "Support, Base, Bond" Conversations, alternative known as Character Interaction. I would like to see characters interacting with one another in Heroes. What would Marth say to Chrom? What would Chrom say to Lucina, Spring!Lucina, and Not!Lucina? However, due to the amount of possibilities and the amount of text involved, I doubt this is going to happen. While the story of Heroes has it shining moments of decent writing (Blazing Shadows, the Xenologues), for the most part it is irrelevant and forgettable.

6. An expanded 3-Star pool. Seriously, Heroes could use an actual expansion to fluff out the roster of 3* characters or demote some of the existing characters because I am tired of all the new people remaining 4-stars or higher. Heck, I wouldn't mind a banner where everyone is a 3-star unit so there is a possibility of rolling some of harder to obtain characters (5* exclusives and 4.5* heroes). I've been wanting Lyn, Lucina, Takumi, Hector, and Azura since release, and they still elude me...

3 minutes ago, Sire said:

4. Monster classes, such as Revenants and Bonewalkers from Echoes or Mauthedoogs and Baels from Sacred Stones. I can see Revenants being a colorless melee unit while Bonewalkers, Gargoyles, and Tarvos round out Infantry, Fliers, and Cavalry with their respective weapons. Baels can act as a "colorless Armor" while Mauthedoogs are "colorless cavalry." Mogals and Necrodragons cover magic (tomes) and dragons (breath) respectively. Having them playable in some fashion would be a nice bonus, but I'll be content if they remain enemy only. Thing is, it is probably better if Heroes just focused on the characters instead of generics and enemies, but a man can dream...

This sounds awesome. If healers can do super effective damage against them, I would not have to bench them so much.

21 minutes ago, Sire said:

Shouldn't Tarvos be the cavalry? Also, SoV has skeletal Barons for armors, although I wouldn't object to Baels.

Edited by NekoKnight