Help with Fire Emblem Echoes last battle

I'm in the last battle of the main story, against Jedah and Duma, in the Normal / Classic. This is my first fire emblem game. And i'm struggling hard in this battle. 

I don't know if my units are underleveled or whatever, but it's nearly impossible for me without any unit dying. The one time i approached Duma, it killed Celica with  a Beam and 32% chance of hitting. :(

Is there any tip to win this battle?

Also, sorry for my bad english and if i posted in the wrong place.

Edited by Wally

Invoke is your friend, big time. The AI prioritizes easily defeated units-- if you have units casting Invoke every turn positioned right you basically only have to worry about enemy counterattacks.

Also, having Tatiana learn Fortify (level 4) neutralizes Duma's earthquake attack, as Fortify is an area heal.

As for Jedah, he's vulnerable to every fourth time you attack him. Have three DFs tank him and then have Alm us Double Lion on him-- you've got two 30%-sh chances for a crit there and should be able to one-round him with it.

With Duma, just keep up the Invoke spam and top of your units' HP. Whenever he gets below 45 HP he's invulnerable unless Alm lands a crit with Falchion-- when the RNs roll it, Duma goes down.

Edited by The DanMan

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

As for Duma, he's vulnerable to every fourth time you attack him. Have three DFs tank him and then have Alm us Double Lion on him-- you've got two 30%-sh chances for a crit there and should be able to one-round him with it.

Your talking about Jedah, right?

You're are only under leveled if your strongest units/Alm are ORKO'd by Duma. Just play it safe. It takes a while( Trust me according to the game i killed 9999 enemies.), but you can win.

Edited by ThatOneWeakArcher

38 minutes ago, ThatOneWeakArcher said:

Your talking about Jedah, right?

You're are only under leveled if your strongest units/Alm are ORKO'd by Duma. Just play it safe. It takes a while( Trust me according to the game i killed 9999 enemies.), but you can win.

Pah. Why'd I screw up? Thanks for pointing it out.