Bound Hero Battle: Children of Fate

SatsumaFSoysoy

Our first Bound Hero Battle's opponents are the Children of Fate, Alm and Celica!

Map (Infernal):
uZ32LpP.png

*The Axe Pegasus is not present in Hard/Lunatic.

Enemy data:

Alm

Spoiler

HP: 72
Atk: 55
Spd: 33
Def: 31
Res: 25

Weapon: Falchion
Assist:
Special: Draconic Aura (at 1-count)

A: Atk+ 3
B: Windsweep 3
C: Threaten Spd 3
Seal : Phantom Spd 1 (When using skills that compare Spd, treat Spd as +5)

Celica

Spoiler

HP: 63
Atk: 49
Spd: 37
Def: 25
Res: 24

Weapon: Ragnarok
Assist:
Special: Blazing Light (at 1-count)

A: Distant Def 3
B: Renewal 3
C: Spur Def 3

Green Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Rexcalibur+
Assist:
Special: Blazing Wind

A: Darting Blow 3
B: Windsweep 3
C: Breath of Life 3

Blue Mage Knight

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 52
Spd: 28
Def: 19
Res: 38

Weapon: Thoron+
Assist:
Special: Moonbow

A: Warding Blow 3
B: Bowbreaker 3
C: Breath of Life 3

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 50
Spd: 27
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Heavy Spear+
Assist:
Special: Sacred Cowl

A: Darting Blow 3
B: Pass 3
C: Threaten Res 3

Axe Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 43
Spd: 39
Def: 24
Res: 40

Weapon: Emerald Axe+
Assist: Reciprocal Aid
Special: Iceberg

A: Iote's Shield
B: Drag Back 3
C: Hone Spd 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems intresting. I do hope it's a decent amount of orbs and not just one or two for clearing it.

I'm also a little dissapointed we're not getting a free Celica and Alm, although that was to be expected I guess.

Is this in place of a normal GHB?

I'm excited to see what it is, but I'll miss the free units if takes the place of one. I was looking forward to who we fight next xD

(I know, I probably sound ungrateful, but the GHBs have been good for that since the beginning...)

If this is going to be a recurring thing, I wonder what other pairs of heroes they might use?

Maybe Marth and Caeda, or a Christmas cavalier pair. Or maybe Ephraim and Eirika feat. even more bad incest jokes

As for this one, since I have both Alm and Celica, I'll probably try to beat the hardest difficulty with a mirror match team.

Edited by Korath88

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

This seems intresting. I do hope it's a decent amount of orbs and not just one or two for clearing it.

I'm also a little dissapointed we're not getting a free Celica and Alm, although that was to be expected I guess.

Well orbs are obviously nice thing to get, but if there will be more "bond battles"  I wouldn't mind getting standard one or two orbs in exchange for some character lore.

15 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Is this in place of a normal GHB?

I'm excited to see what it is, but I'll miss the free units if takes the place of one. I was looking forward to who we fight next xD

(I know, I probably sound ungrateful, but the GHBs have been good for that since the beginning...)

I don't see any indication of it taking the place of a GHB. GHBs are about every two weeks, and this is just a week after Clarisse's.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't see any indication of it taking the place of a GHB. GHBs are about every two weeks, and this is just a week after Clarisse's.

It could be in place of the GHB run backs we've been getting. Those take place in the week between GHBs, which is this week. This would be a way to pad those out so they last longer. 

2 minutes ago, Eridras said:

It could be in place of the GHB run backs we've been getting. Those take place in the week between GHBs, which is this week. This would be a way to pad those out so they last longer. 

It could take the place of one, but I'm not sure why they'd do that. Because they introduce new GHBs as fast as they revisit old ones, they're not going to run out (as long as the game keeps having new content), and in fact I'd expect them to start doing second revisits at some point so players who missed both previous versions of a GHB can get yet another chance and so players who want to merge their GHB units get more copies of them.

Yup, that makes me happier. I hope reruns still happen for the people who have missed them, especially (I have a friend who has just started playing - he doesn't have any 'cos of this. He's too low levelled to get Clarisse currently), but it's nice to see other things happening, too :)

Sounds easy enough.

Honestly with all this new content I wouldn't be surprised if they raised the stamina cap before this is all over. 120 would be nice.

Edited by Zeo

Getting to face Alm AND Celica at the same time? Sounds like a wonderful new mode, and of course more orbs is always a plus.

Gotta wonder who else will make an appearance... My joke vote is Lachesis and Eldigan, with Eldigan being an unwilling participant in Lachesis' love fest.

Seriously though, have you seen/heard Lachy's dialogue in FEH? It is extremely incesty and unsettling. She is Faye levels of obsessed with her own brother.

For example:

• “My brother set a high standard for what is possible in a man. How could one ever marry, knowing him?

Yikes. No thanks.

3 minutes ago, TaterTot57 said:

Seriously though, have you seen/heard Lachy's dialogue in FEH? It is extremely incesty and unsettling. She is Faye levels of obsessed with her own brother.

(Actual spoilers)

Spoiler

In the Oosawa FE4 manga, Eldigan confesses to Lachesis and the two almost make love, but Eldigan stops himself because he knows he will die in the next battle. Lachesis, after Eldigan's death, spends quite a bit of time alone cutting herself with the Earth Sword that Eldigan gave her until she's snapped out of it by (I THINK, can't actually remember) Finn.

28 minutes ago, TaterTot57 said:

Getting to face Alm AND Celica at the same time? Sounds like a wonderful new mode, and of course more orbs is always a plus.

Gotta wonder who else will make an appearance... My joke vote is Lachesis and Eldigan, with Eldigan being an unwilling participant in Lachesis' love fest.

For example:

• “My brother set a high standard for what is possible in a man. How could one ever marry, knowing him?

Yikes. No thanks.

I'm pretty sure Geneology is pretty much incest the game.

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

(Actual spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

In the Oosawa FE4 manga, Eldigan confesses to Lachesis and the two almost make love, but Eldigan stops himself because he knows he will die in the next battle. Lachesis, after Eldigan's death, spends quite a bit of time alone cutting herself with the Earth Sword that Eldigan gave her until she's snapped out of it by (I THINK, can't actually remember) Finn.

Manga does not make cannon (at least not in my book), but that's still mildly disturbing.

Edited by Arthur97

24 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

(Actual spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow... Nooooooooo thank you...

I've only barely scratched the surface of FE4 so far (a.k.a. Large Open Areas: The Game), but it's safe to say that I'll be going into the remainder of the game with quite a bit of caution.

I've even considered playing the game on my channel, but I don't think I want to be responsible for putting that kind of smut on YouTube lol (I'm joking, of course). 

Maybe sometime soon I'll start recording that... maybe..

6 minutes ago, TaterTot57 said:

I've only barely scratched the surface of FE4 so far (a.k.a. Large Open Areas: The Game), but it's safe to say that I'll be going into the remainder of the game with quite a bit of caution.

I've even considered playing the game on my channel, but I don't think I want to be responsible for putting that kind of smut on YouTube lol (I'm joking, of course). 

Hey, it's Fire Emblem. Incest is basically everywhere, so you run this "risk" no matter what anyway lol.

In any case, that wasn't in the actual game itself, so don't worry.

34 minutes ago, TaterTot57 said:

For example:

Yikes. No thanks.

It's pretty fitting for her character, unfortunatly. I believe that quote even appears in her original game, or is at least quite similar to one. FE4 is just..., weird in that regard. At least other games were a bit more subtle about it.

29 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

(Actual spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I remember the cutting part, but not the almost love making part. Time reread some manga I guess.

5 minutes ago, TaterTot57 said:

It's not that bad in the actual game, really. I think all of their actions could be explained by a normal, somewhat close, relationship between two siblings. There's just a few quotes that imply otherwise. Some other couples though...

Anyhow, leaving the whole incest emblem behind, they could also do:

• Marth and Ceada
  • Eliwood and Hector
  • Nino and Jaffar
  • Chrom and either Robin

They could also do stuff like Roy and Lilina or Eliwood and Ninian, but they might be scared that pisses people of who believe in different ships...

Also hoping for Chrom and Ephraim of course.