Bound Hero Battle: Children of Fate

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

I did the same thing, but stuck to Hard. Got a lot of confidence, now.

Lunatic should be pretty doable with your mage girls, especially since yours are probably better build then mine. Not enterily sure about Infernal though.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Lunatic should be pretty doable with your mage girls, especially since yours are probably better build then mine. Not enterily sure about Infernal though.

Linde has Blarblade to benefit from +4 Atk and +4 Spd buffs (because these are the ones available to her). Nino and Linde's -Res might bite them in the rear, though, as will Lilina's 4* rarity.

I'll give it a shot. I don't have a Reinhardt to back it up, so if this fails, your experience will not carry me any further. Your advice could, but not your experience.

The fact that so very few people have posted strategies for Infernal is disheartening. I'm determined to beat this mode because I want those orbs. The closest I've come is with Olivia, Azura, Julia, and Nino. >.> The fact that the stupid blue cav got moved back really grinds my gears. 

20 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Linde has Blarblade to benefit from +4 Atk and +4 Spd buffs (because these are the ones available to her). Nino and Linde's -Res might bite them in the rear, though, as will Lilina's 4* rarity.

I'll give it a shot. I don't have a Reinhardt to back it up, so if this fails, your experience will not carry me any further. Your advice could, but not your experience.

Oh, my Nino is -Res as well!

Linde's -Res shouldn't be a problem, but Lilina's rarity might. I mean, she'll still take the hits (mine took 0 damage from the green mage), but her offence might be to low. Your Linde should hit a lot harder then mine though (I also didn't have spd buffs).

Well, good luck anyway. Besides, even if it fails, there's plenty of other strategies to try.

on an unrelated note, here's a video of Brotel clearing lunatic with a ftp team:

Haven't found one for Infernal though.

Beat all three modes, including Infernal, with my trusty horse team, 5⋆ Xander (Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cav, Swap, Bonfire, HP +3), Camus (Fury 3, Vantage 3, Goad Cav, Swap, Bonfire, Spur Def 1), +Atk Reinhardt (Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 2, Fortify Cav, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Atk +1), and 4⋆ Gronnblade Cecilia (Darting Blow 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Hone Cav, Reposition, Moonbow, Quickened Pulse).

Honed and Fortified Cecilia counterkilled the green mage and on the next turn lance cavalier, Xander swapping with her. Camus counterkilled the blue mage knight, Reinhardt stood nearby. Xander pulls back, letting the axe pegasus suicide on him. Then I let A & C come out from the fortress, because Reinhardt’s DB2 wasn’t enough to KO Celica on a fort tile. After Celica was zapped, Cecilia repositioned Reinhardt and Xander baited Alm. Next turn, Alm gets finished off.

Stage clear.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Oh, my Nino is -Res as well!

Linde's -Res shouldn't be a problem, but Lilina's rarity might. I mean, she'll still take the hits (mine took 0 damage from the green mage), but her offence might be to low. Your Linde should hit a lot harder then mine though (I also didn't have spd buffs).

Well, good luck anyway. Besides, even if it fails, there's plenty of other strategies to try.

Hm... +6 player phase damage as opposed to +3 universal, as well as a blade tome with +4 Atk and +4 Res buffs on offer, might help. Depends on what happens when I charge into the map.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I saw the map was trowing a lot of mages at me, so I figured that if the AI wanted a mage duel, I'd give them a mage duel. ( @Arcanite challenging me to a tome only battle a while back might have had something to do with it).

I cleared lunatic with Nino, Lilina, Linde and Olivia, can't really remember the strategy, but it mostly came down to a lot of things getting one rounded.

For Infernal I had to switch Reinhardt in for Linde. Strategy:

Reveal hidden contents

turn 1: Lilina gets buffed by a hone attack and lures out the green mage. Since she is +res, she takes 2x2 damage from him. The blue mage cav moves in front of the breakable wall instead of breaking it, the axe pegasi heals the green mage, and the lance cav approuches my team.

turn 2: Nino deletes the lance cav (bringing a lance to a mage fight...) and Lilina kills the axe pegasi. After a dance, she moves back to her  original spot opposed to the green mage, while Rein uses draw back to get Nino out range of Celica. On EP the green mage keeps hitting Lilina and mage cav decides to take the right exit instead of smashing the wall. Alm decided to show his comrade how to break a wall.

turn 3: I figured this was the moment for Rein to destroy Celica, but of course she would survive with 1 hp (he is +1, +atk, has DB3 and the atk+1 seal, and was boosted by a hone attack and a spur attack. Really liking those defensive tiles...). Luckily, Lilina had her AoE special charged up, so after she killed the green mage, Rein could actually kill Celica. Nino deleted the mage cav as one would expect of her. Finally, Olivia danced Lilina out of Alm's range.

turn 4: Rein kills Alm (at least he can still kill swordies without a problem).

So yeah, I'm really liking my new Lilina. Still not sure whether I want to build her up when I have a +spd Tharja lying aroung though.

Hey that's great! My team was Celica, Nino, Male Robin, and Azura, also a tome team ;)

BEAT INFERNAL FIRST TRY 

And it feels pretty beaver dam good! I found it odd that Nino killed a few things very easily.... a lot easier than I thought it would be. Dancing back and forth was pretty crazy! 

I thought this was way easier than the Legion and Clarisse Infernal GHB's. Admittedly, I took three tries for Infernal, but I got it down pretty easily once I figured out what to do. I used Catria, Palla, S. Camilla, and Linde. Palla baited the green mage and killed him on the next turn. Linde went off to the side to bait the blue mage. Linde killed the blue mage after activating Desperation and Draconic Aura. S. Camilla ORKO'd the blue cav after getting buffed, and was repositioned out of the way. Catria tanked Ragnarok and injured Alm, allowing S. Camilla to finish off Alm. Under the effects of two Goad Fliers, Catria killed Celica

:D

Oh man. Finally. I always got stumped on the final part of infernal, and I ended up having to give Sanaki G. Tomebreaker. Oddly enough, I had to give her axebreaker for the Legion infernal mode. XD We're not going to talk about how many stamina potions I used. 

My team:
Sanaki - Cymbeline, Reposition, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, G. Tomebreaker 2, Hone ATK 3, ATK+1
Azura - Sapphire Lance+, Sing, New Moon, Darting Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 2, Hone SPD 3, Forify RES 1
M. Robin - Blarraven+, Swap, Bonfire, Triangle Adept 3, Vantage 3, Spur DEF 3, HP+3
Nino - Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Moonbow, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Hone ATK 3, Quickened Pulse 

I'm not sure I can replicate my strategy at all. Let's just say it involves baiting the green mage (which Sanaki can oneshot), buffing Nino with Azura, attacking the blue mage cav as he comes down (Nino can finish him off while taking damage), repositioning her out of the way with Sanaki, and dancing Sanaki to safety. You HAVE to keep Robin out of the blue cav's range but still on the right-most side or else everyone runs down to the left to attack you. If Robin's on the right, the blue cav will come on down the right, and Alm will come  down the left. Robin can take out Alm with a dance from Azura. It also assures that he's away from the green pegasus. Nino moves in and takes out the cav. More than likely, Celica will attack Azura, and Azura takes very little damage (and also gets rid of Celica's stupid buff). The final part involves using Nino, Sanaki, and Azura to take out the green peg while Robin is basically a wall to keep Celica from getting any closer. You HAVE to keep your other units out of Celica's range. They won't survive her AoE attack. Robin will. Finally, I had to use Sanaki first to chip away at Celica's health, and Robin did the rest.

Finally beat Infernal; for a moment I wasn't sure how to do it.

Team was Nino (+Spd, Fury 2, Spur Atk 3), Bride Cordelia (+Atk, Life and Death 2, Brave Bow+), Azura (Wings of Mercy 2) and Olivia (4*).

The final battle was a bit of a blur, so I don't remember all my steps.

First turn I broke the wall and put Nino in range of the two mages. She KO'd the blue one on enemy phase. Green one survived and was healed by the flier.

Second turn I danced Cordelia to KO the green mage, flier and thankfully the cavalier.

After this, I mainly waltzed around Alm and Celica using Sing/Dance and Draw Back. With Sapphire Lance, Azura could tank a few hits of Celica.

Cordelia did most of the work, surviving one Ragnarok. After that, she had just enough Atk with Nino's Spur Atk to finish off Celica with Draconic Aura.

Edited by VincentASM

Ugh, wasting a Henry just for one hero battle makes me a bit salty (Winsweeping Mage gonna windsweep), but at least I managed with my standard core of Ryoma, Nowi and Bravumi + Dancer. Way too many attempts, trying to make it fun with other teams, but screw it, always abuse Braves, Adepts, Allrangecounters, Bladetomes and Horsie/Flyer nonsense, ey?

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

Beat all three modes with horse emblem, took me a couple tries but I got it. My team was Camus(Fury, Vantage, Goad Cav), Elise(Rehabilitate, Wraithfull Staff, Hone Cav) , Xander(Vantage, Hone Cav), and Cecilia (Gronnblade+, Fury, G Tome Breaker, Fort Cav). Probably would've been a little bit easier if I did Leo (Raurdblade+) instead of Xander but it worked out. 

Beat Infernal though it did push some damage potential to the limits to blast the people on the defense tiles. Tried for a bit with double Olivia but in the end Eirika pulled through. Quick overview from memory. 

Used Linde (+Spd, +1 merge, Blarblade+, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 2), Eirika (Reposition, Fortify Res Seal), Julia (Draw Back, Dragon Fang, Atk+3, Fortify Def 3, Quickened Pulse was needed I think), Olivia. 

Turn 1 Linde with all buffs baits just Green mage behind wall. Julia/Eirika are positioned to still give her buffs (Julia also behind wall but Green mage prefers Linde).

Turn 2 Linde with all the buffs and Moon bow kills Blue Cav, Julia with Olivia kills the green mage from behind the wall. The positioning from the previous turn means Celica cannot reach Julia this turn. 

Turn 3 Linde move up 1 and kills Blue Cav with Desperation, Eirika Repositions her. Olivia moves to the right to dance for Linde. Julia Draws Linde to the left so she can oneround Celica with Desperation (+Spd was needed, though it seems Spd seal could be used if not merged). 

Only Alm and Green Flier are left and Eirika is in the chokepoint to tank them for this turn. Not the most elegant strat but it worked without additional SI beyond what I had. In hindsight the Reposition stuff probably wasn't needed if the positioning was arranged to Julia could move and Linde could be danced? Regardless, the damage thresholds were fairly strict for this team (arena team - Sakura + Olivia) just barely within the limits of not having to think too hard

Edited by XeKr

23 minutes ago, SakuraFish said:

Mkv has done it yet again. Donnel once again showed how amazing he is.

1 HP, 1 HP, 2 HP, 2 HP! :D
Incredible.

Now we only need to wait for the shrine maiden.

Here's a video of how I completed the Infernal battle with 5* Soren, Xander, Camus and 4* Olivia.

3 free units. This strategy might be doable with Nino instead of Soren, but I haven't quite figured it out, her lower resistance means she can't survive an attack from the blue mage (unless maybe she was +Res?). Or with Cecilia, but at that point it's pretty much Horse Emblem.

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

19 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

here ya go

Sped-up sound is always hilarious.

EDIT: “Three years later” at 2:57, lol.

Edited by Vaximillian

Beat the First two modes, I'll try Infernal after work.

So many things wanting my Stamina, and Cecilia needs trained to take her rightful place on my Horse team.

@Bartozio i tried what you did, but in turn 2 my Nino is not able to kill the Lance-Guy sitting on the defence tile, just doing 2x19 damage to him. 

Nino 5* (+SPD-DEF) Fury 3, Desperation 3, HoneATK 3, SPD 1 Seal
Reinhard 5* (+RES-DEF) Death Blow 2, Lance Breaker 3, Hone ATK 2, Hone Res 1 Seal
Lilina 4*+1 (+ATK-SPD) ATK+2, Axe Breaker 3, Spur ATK 3, ATK 1 Seal
Olivia 4* (+SPD-DEF) WoM 2, Hone ATK 3, Spur DEF 1 Seal

Edited by mampfoid
Skill Correction