Bound Hero Battle: Children of Fate

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleared Infernal With PA Azura, Black Knight, Kagero, and Brave Lucina.

Fury Kagero was the surprise VIP of the squad. Lucina's +3/+3 legendary weapon buff on physical units coupled with Azura's dance let her do some much-needed baiting on turn #1. Then fury + reprisal synergy started kicking in (fury took her down to 1 health and reprisal procc'ed on top of poison damage--she straight one-rounded Alm on defensive terrain).

BK can actually tank through the Blue Mage with weapon triangle disadvantage and One-Round on enemy phase. Which is very nice.

Edited by Shoblongoo

14 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I've gotten two jokers.

Just give me one cat.

Please.

Hehe

F, sorry to hear that hope you can get her before the banner ends.

Maybe you can try using your cat as a catalyst and have him pull some gray orbs for you.

I did a recording of me beating Lunatic while still meeting the requirements for the Sharena and Alfonse kill quests, but I feel like it's not gonna apply to everyone what I did, as my Sharena is 5* and loaded out with skills, while Alfonse was only 4* and had his default skillset...

Should I post anyways?

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I did a recording of me beating Lunatic while still meeting the requirements for the Sharena and Alfonse kill quests, but I feel like it's not gonna apply to everyone what I did, as my Sharena is 5* and loaded out with skills, while Alfonse was only 4* and had his default skillset...

Should I post anyways?

I'd say go for it. It might inspire someone and I always enjoy watching through how others have done it :)

On 11/5/2017 at 1:45 AM, Fei Mao said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Here's my attempt for the challenge.

Sorry I didn't see this until today, but the challenge requires Sharena and Alfonse to get the kills for the orb quests as well. Felicia killed Alm... 

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Arcanite @Vaximillian Finally got around to doing my own run.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sorry I didn't see this until today, but the challenge requires Sharena and Alfonse to get the kills for the orb quests as well. Felicia killed Alm... 

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Arcanite @Vaximillian Finally got around to doing my own run.

Yeah I'm not even gonna bother trying...

i haven't had the time to put forth effort and I just really can't be bothered LOL

Gratz~

beat infernal with regular azura, felicia, brave lyn, and titania. they were all pretty regular except brave lyn had the phantom spd 1 seal so that she can counterattack the green mage on the first turn (felicia counters the blue mage and then kills it on the second turn after brave lyn attacks so that the blue mage is debuffed).

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I'm not even gonna bother trying...

i haven't had the time to put forth effort and I just really can't be bothered LOL

Gratz~

:playerskillissue:

But if you do it with 4* Alf and 4* Sharena, you'll be the best in the world.

58 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

:playerskillissue:

It's not a player skill issue if I haven't played

350993344190611457.png

59 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But if you do it with 4* Alf and 4* Sharena, you'll be the best in the world.

You're.... right

Killing Celica and Alm is just gonna be so much of a chore though :/ I'm pretty sure I'd need an unnecessary amount of SI LOL

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sorry for wasting your time I'm such a moron...

Here's take 2 if that's fine, and nice run.

Edited by Fei Mao

21 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Sorry for wasting your time I'm such a moron...

Here's take 2 if that's fine, and nice run.

It was just a cool little challenge for fun, nothing at stake here. You didn't need to do another run if you didn't want to waste the stamina, and definitely no need to apologize. It's not a big deal at all lol.

apologize for sacrificing Sakura though >:E

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It was just a cool little challenge for fun, nothing at stake here. You didn't need to do another run if you didn't want to waste the stamina, and definitely no need to apologize. It's not a big deal at all lol.

apologize for sacrificing Sakura though >:E

It's alright I didn't have much to spend stamina on anyways. True, but I should've gotten it correct the first time.

Im sorry for sacrificing a cute character

• 2 years later...

@Landmaster

Clearly, nobody told Summer Elise that she’s a green unit. Also, Staff Elise out here taking down Mages on defense tiles. Nice work!

And also thanks for digging up this thread 😛 .

~

This battle’s last run was apparently before I started doing one turns. Caeda hasn’t used a Wo Dao in ages.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Clearly, nobody told Summer Elise that she’s a green unit. Also, Staff Elise out here taking down Mages on defense tiles. Nice work!

And also thanks for digging up this thread 😛 .

~

This battle’s last run was apparently before I started doing one turns. Caeda hasn’t used a Wo Dao in ages.

Sorry for the late replies, my laptop decided to die and was in the hospital for a couple days~ Seems I've got a lot of One-Turns to catch up on (and more threads to dig up)~

Wow, an almost totally an EP one-turn, W!Sothis will make a perfect addition for some EP clears. Caeda doesn’t seem to care about Weapon Triangle either, her Res is just too stronk!